• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ibsikl4bCSh4Hi.gif

Hystzen

Jesus tittie fucking Christ playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is making me feel old goddamn I was in high school when this was first out

Symphonia

Banned
Tonight I learned that I am diabolically poor at bowling. But I also learned that this girl I've been talking wants to go out with me so I'm meeting up with her tomorrow for lunch. She's been to Wolverhampton for a spa day and she's catching the train back. She's expecting to meet at the restaurant but I'm going to surprise her and wait for her at the station. Good idea, or does it seem kinda forward/cheesy?

Hystzen

Tonight I learned that I am diabolically poor at bowling. But I also learned that this girl I've been talking wants to go out with me so I'm meeting up with her tomorrow for lunch. She's been to Wolverhampton for a spa day and she's catching the train back. She's expecting to meet at the restaurant but I'm going to surprise her and wait for her at the station. Good idea, or does it seem kinda forward/cheesy?

I would avoid waiting at station but kudos for sucking bowling and getting the girl

Symphonia

Banned
I would avoid waiting at station but kudos for sucking bowling and getting the girl
I should've explained better, I didn't go bowling with the girl. The girl in question is in a completely different city. I was bowling with my little girl and her mum. The girl just happened to be texting me at the time. I asked if she'd met any nice looking fellas while up there. She replied saying she liked someone closer to home. I kinda knew she meant me but I went along with it, asking if I know him, etc. She said I might do and it got to the point where I asked how she felt about 'him' - she said she likes him and is under the impression he likes her. I told her she should ask him. I got a call two minutes later from her asking me, I asked her out, boom.

Hystzen

I should've explained better, I didn't go bowling with the girl. The girl in question is in a completely different city. I was bowling with my little girl and her mum. The girl just happened to be texting me at the time. I asked if she'd met any nice looking fellas while up there. She replied saying she liked someone closer to home. I kinda knew she meant me but I went along with it, asking if I know him, etc. She said I might do and it got to the point where I asked how she felt about 'him' - she said she likes him and is under the impression he likes her. I told her she should ask him. I got a call two minutes later from her asking me, I asked her out, boom.

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

amazingly well handled

TCRS

Banned

that was like.. romantic man.. I wasn't ready

crying_zpsf321c4f9.gif

Hystzen

Nope not being a dick but genuinely impressed and moved by your efforts.

after hearing some car crashes in here it nice to hear some good things with dating

f0rk

This is so cheesy you should meet her at the station to keep it up.

...yeah. But I cut up and fried off the chicken completely solo.
It's cheaper and (I think) tastes better if you use the paste jars instead. You can use a little water instead of cream as well.

Symphonia

Banned
I was kinda surprised worked, if I'm honest. It felt kinda cheesy doing it like that but in doing so, I found out how she feels about me and that, kinda liking her back, this could be the start of something good. Here's hoping, anyway.

This is so cheesy you should meet her at the station to keep it up.
Do you think?

NinjaBoiX

I was kinda surprised worked, if I'm honest. It felt kinda cheesy doing it like that but in doing so, I found out how she feels about me and that, kinda liking her back, this could be the start of something good. Here's hoping, anyway.
It's cool that you're excited and hopeful that it'll become something, but don't let her know that. You know, "play it cool" and all that jazz.

And also, don't meet her at the station dude, seriously. It'll more than likely come off a bit desperate, and it'll likely annoy her if anything. She'll probably be a bit frazzled just getting off the train, so will no doubt want to freshen up and stuff before the date.

Good luck fella, let us know how it goes!
CHEEZMO™;81836457 said:
Really enjoying the new splinter cell.
Yeah, I fancy it. I loved Conviction.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
My cousin got GTAV in the mail today. Amazon sent it early and Royal Mail didn't take their sweet ass time as usual.

Bastards.

Danj

My cousin got GTAV in the mail today. Amazon sent it early and Royal Mail didn't take their sweet ass time as usual.

Bastards.

Nice!

Mine's coming from Green Man Gaming, no idea what they're like for physical product but they had a £5 GMG Credit deal on it which effectively made it £30.99.

spuckthew

Guys, good bars near Waterloo station? I have a date Tuesday evening with a girl who lives North London and I live in the sticks in Surrey. We agreed central (specifically Waterloo) would be easiest because we can both get there in a similar time (although I'll be travelling from work in this instance so it'll actually take me just 20 minutes). I did work about a 15 minute walk from Waterloo for a month last year but never experienced the night life.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
1 day, 13 hours! Smoke today away, go to CS tomorrow and boom i'l have a few hours to wait before heading to the supermarket to buy the GAME. (I don't support local gaming retailers, or town retailers in general, The councils fucked us by always giving us parking tickets so the ghost town centre can rot in hell)

My goodness guys, Its almost here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NupUW9-l61s

Mikeside

Tash, you're promoted now :)

Also, my GTA V pre-order problems have been sorted.
There's an Asda 10 minutes away from the hotel who are open at midnight & have put a copy aside for me.

Let's motherfuckin' dooo thiiiiiis

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

There's an Asda 10 minutes away from the hotel who are open at midnight & have put a copy aside for me.

I have no copy security, I'm going in wild and it will be a long night going around supermarkets if i can't get a copy. I got a MW2 copy at that asda and the dam line went right through the store, It was a 1.5 hour wait.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just did legs at the gym (proper workout I got that I haven't done before)

I'm never walking again

Fuuuuuuck yeeeeeaaaaaaah

SmokyDave

Same here. I asked the dude behind the counter and they're getting 250 copies for 360 and 200 for PS3. Grabbing my copy at midnight and then I've got 6 straight days to fill my boots. This is my once-a-generation binge.

In preparation I downloaded GTA4 complete on PSN. I've got it on PC but my 360 controller dongle has mysteriously died. Fucker.

NinjaBoiX

Nice Kent, love that Dead Prez tune. Made even more dirty and filthy by Mr Diplo, monster monster!

"Dip Hop" very good. :)

In the absence of much GTAV hype on my part, have some cool pics of the ever awesome Radeo Suicide instead:

Possibly NFSW

http://i.imgur.com/nPHPJ84.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7AxXZHI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pKzkUs2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uMst60F.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TqfYq14.jpg

So yeah, god damn!

P.S. I did pick up SC: Blacklist and Grid 2 today. This post felt lacking on the video game front given the fervent GTAV hype in here. So yay! Vidya gaemz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom