• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Gta and a roll up

1240403_516071238487213_1222586329_n.jpg

THUG LYF

NinjaBoiX

List's trying way too hard to appeal to everyone. Positive responses for Wayne, Minaj and Drake. List instantly void imo.

Edit: unless it's suppose to be a joke list?!
Yeah I know man! Minaj means you're awesome?

ijivwBZz9EDfW.gif

Mos Def is the best one. "you're straightforward".

Mos Def. ;)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Edit: unless it's suppose to be a joke list?!
I hope so. Otherwise it means someone actually thinks those things are true and judges people who listen to Drake & Minaj as awesome...

Lil Wayne barely holds only if we are talking Tha Carter III and before.

Kentpaul

32 inch led about 2 metres away from chair. I don't wear glasses or anything so i don't need a 62 inch protector.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Travel to Devon early Thursday. Get money off folks. Back to Portsmouth for Midday/early afternoon Saturday. Train to London. Crash over at Jimbor's. Early train back to Portsmouth ready for work. We will buy you drinks.

I'll talk to Jimbo and see if I can't cash in some old games/possibly my sexbox

Christ do you people have telescopic vision or something? Those TV screens are both small and far away.

To be fair that's not shorty's TV, seeing as he's in Japan right now.

But yeah Kent, you need to sort that tiny ass TV out. You can't properly enjoy the console gaming experience on something that small.

I made my first thread the other day after hearing that song come on the in-game radio at the most apt possible time.

My first thread was much like the first time I had sexual intercourse.

It didn't last long but was better received than I had expected.

Wunder

What!?! It was fucking huge! It was on everywhere for months.

If you like that, check out Black Coffee (a few posts up), it's another William Orbit production. It's marvellous.

I'm from Malaysia, and never really got into music until a couple years ago, so forgive me ;;

Reknoc

I made my first thread the other day after hearing that song come on the in-game radio at the most apt possible time.

My first thread was much like the first time I had sexual intercourse.

It didn't last long but was better received than I had expected.

I could make the same metaphor for my threads as well

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
you're my new favorite person
Yeah ninja is good for some music recommendations from time to time. He's come a long way from the scourge of his early posting days. I like to think BritGAF brought out the best. We're all quite proud of him. Some people a little too proud.

NinjaBoiX

you're my new favorite person
gif-hayley-williams-18016228-330-194.gif

Yeah ninja is good for some music recommendations from time to time. He's come a long way from the scourge of his early posting days. I like to think BritGAF brought out the best. We're all quite proud of him. Some people a little too proud.
That's one of my favourite things about BritGAF, bouncing music recommendations of each other. I'm always right up in that shit!

I got Janelle Monáe from you, Deftones from Tash/Shorty/Musha, The Joy Formidable from Coldman, Veruca Salt from xist, various cool hip hop records from Kent and Davi and 8bit often come up with some EDM gems.

Late Edit: Fuck it, it on the TV, and I love it! Bouncing around the living room right now:

Deee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart

Straight up one of my favourite records of all time. Funk on toast. Wicked video too!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That's one of my favourite things about BritGAF, bouncing music recommendations of each other. I'm always right up in that shit!

I got Janelle Monáe from you, Deftones from Tash/Shorty/Musha, The Joy Formidable from Coldman, Veruca Salt from xist, various cool hip hop records from Kent and Davi and 8bit often come up with some EDM gems.

Late Edit: Fuck it, it on the TV, and I love it! Bouncing around the living room right now:

Deee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart

Straight up one of my favourite records of all time. Funk on toast. Wicked video too!
TEMvcEg.jpg

Kentpaul

My 32 inch tv is fine for the size of the room, Anything else would take over the room.

That's the shit i don't want.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm planning on getting a 32" tele so with both Kent and I in this camp it's basically the cool guys club. Sorry 37" better luck next time.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Holy shit 8bit, that Ben Pearce track is so fucking good! I hit play again as soon as I ended. I'll have to check that guy out, wow.

Tricky is always good, I love his stuff. Which actually links me nicely to Martina Topley-Bird:
Stevie's (Days of a Gun)<--This one was my favorite of the bunch-JB
Martina Topley-Bird also does this chill as fuck song I discovered from Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) a few years ago:

Sandpaper Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom