• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Gotta get a lot of GTA in tonight when I get home. Got my Mum coming up tomorrow evening so won't be able to play then, getting my hair done Saturday morning then spending the day with Mum before going to see Les Mis in the evening. No idea what time she's leaving Sunday either so don't know how much I'll get to play then.

Monday night will be packing and won't get back till late Wednesday night. So it may very well be a week before I get to play again. I'm going to be so far behind everyone else.....
I'm not going to get to play at all next week, so I need to get cracking over the weekend. Glen will have to go without this week, he can play a much as he likes from Tuesday, tight bastard!
Morning chums!

I need an Xbox 360 again, due to my spastic hands and the weird Dualshock design I've stripped the skin from one of my fingers and it stings like a bitch. I'm struggling with certain missions, it took me a few times to do the first Trevor mission.
Ouch, Jesus!
That sucks Spacker :(

Also, how the fudge did the BritGaf crew get 77 members????
That thirst to kill Bish and his crew.

Plus, all dat swag.

By the way Jordan, in case you missed the set list I posted yesterday, Let The Flames Begin into Part II is in Paramore's set for Tuesday, so good! It was you asking before right?

SteveWD40

Just discovered that my housemate enjoys violent and loud sex.

F1GjToz.gif

Fap to it.

CHEEZMO™;82576693 said:

iHWau.gif

Not gonna lie, her moans were weirdly arousing. Wouldn't do that though.

Just going to avoid her in the morning. I'm weirded the fuck out.

P1NTF.gif

Stop her in the hall, look her in the eye and say 'I can make you go louder'.

Do NOT break eye contact.

PsoWC.gif

I'm not going to get through this spoiler free am I :(

Oh well. Won't dwell on it.

Been craving McD's the past 2 weeks. The bad thing is I had one last Friday. And this Monday. And I'm still craving it. Eating good is so hard!!!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I'm not going to get through this spoiler free am I :(

Oh well. Won't dwell on it.

Been craving McD's the past 2 weeks. The bad thing is I had one last Friday. And this Monday. And I'm still craving it. Eating good is so hard!!!

I fold ever time we drive past one. I'm not really worried about an early death due to eating trash.

I'm trying to decide what take away to get later.

Plasma

Banned
Morning chums!

I need an Xbox 360 again, due to my spastic hands and the weird Dualshock design I've stripped the skin from one of my fingers and it stings like a bitch. I'm struggling with certain missions, it took me a few times to do the first Trevor mission.

I bought one of these so I could use my 360 controller on my PS3.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Adapter-Xbox360-PS3-PS2/dp/B0089OBLDO

Works pretty well, you need a wired 360 controller though it won't work with the play and charge kit hooked up to a wireless controller.

Reknoc

Got to Trevor last night, now my favourite character; dude is mental also (early Trevor story spoilers)
fun cameo from the lost and probably one of the odder cameos
also (when Trevor meets Michael spoiler)
is this the first time Lazlow has appeared in a game?

I take back what I said about R* forgetting about their DMA days, if you get wet and stand still it leaves a puddle on the ground, and it looks exactly like it did in Space Station: Silicon Valley!

Kentpaul

Its good how you can reply missions, can't wait to get friends over for a beer and a smoke out. It will be great passing the pad back and forth doing the most awesome and challenging missions.

Hystzen

Got to Trevor last night, now my favourite character; dude is mental also (early Trevor story spoilers)
fun cameo from the lost and probably one of the odder cameos
also (when Trevor meets Michael spoiler)
is this the first time Lazlow has appeared in a game?

I take back what I said about R* forgetting about their DMA days, if you get wet and stand still it leaves a puddle on the ground, and it looks exactly like it did in Space Station: Silicon Valley!

If you do a certain random event (the events that appear randomly on your gps) you can meet another GTA character and use them on heists.

Kentpaul

Half the fun of gta games is discussing the awesome with people. Im going out to dinner on Saturday with some friends who have the game, the topic of conversation is going to be so good.

Ahhhhh looking at the logistics of the GAF london meet

I'm not sure if I can go

#Killingmesoftly

Same here, looking at the tube route there is no way I can get near Earls Court by tube and getting a bus or a taxi is not something I have an overwhelming desire to do, particulary coming back.

Some of these are hilarious and completely accurate.

http://www.howaboutwe.com/date-report/1610-what-your-taste-in-music-says-about-you-on-a-date/

Some reminded me of people in BritGaf:

Belle and Sebastian: If you hook up, it’s gonna get weird

Radiohead: You’re angry and hurt. But you’re open to getting some professional help

Eminem: You have emotional problems

Daft Punk: Depends. You’re either prone to “raging” in the sense of “partying a lot” or in the sense of “throwing your X-Box controller on the floor and smashing it with your purple Sam Jackson lightsaber replica.”

Justin Timberlake: You seem really lame at first, then turn out to be awesome

Mos Def: You’re straightforward

SKINNER!

Banned
Apparently the co-op in my local town got robbed the other day according to the fb feed. Staff weren't harmed thankfully but the cctv wires were cut and they stole cigarettes, razors and money from the tills. Liquor was unusually left alone....wat.

Same here, looking at the tube route there is no way I can get near Earls Court by tube and getting a bus or a taxi is not something I have an overwhelming desire to do, particulary coming back.

Why don't you skip earls court and come straight to Loading? One of us can come help you at the station

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
You seem to think you have a choice.
lol
Tash, don't be a bumhole.
I'm trying not to be
What's your issue? Money, travel, lodgings?
Money/Time

My week next week =

Tuesday - Get train up to Jordan (Still need to pay for that), get to Nottingham, go see paramore and stay at hotel

Wednesday - Get home... Not sure on what time I will get back for but I was originally planning to get to Devon on the same day (Totally unrealistic unless I can mentally stand a good 12 hour travel day)

Thursday - I'm gonna have to travel up to Devon then most probably which takes 4 hours or so, so I'm not gonna have a whole heap of time to see people if I go home friday

Saturday - Could travel home real early and wash and shit then venture to London if parents pity me enough to pay for the ticket but then I'm still left with fuck all to get smashed/take part in any activities.. including eating >.< in a Tashbrooke fashion.. But then I need a place to crash and need to be back home for my shift at 1pm

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
How is Eminem only "emotional problems" but Radiohead is "you're angry?"

I applaud whoever wrote the list though, if only for the sheer audacity of attributing positive attributes to the music they like.

lol

I'm trying not to be

Money/Time

My week next week =

Tuesday - Get train up to Jordan (Still need to pay for that), get to Nottingham, go see paramore and stay at hotel

Wednesday - Get home... Not sure on what time I will get back for but I was originally planning to get to Devon on the same day (Totally unrealistic unless I can mentally stand a good 12 hour travel day)

Thursday - I'm gonna have to travel up to Devon then most probably which takes 4 hours or so, so I'm not gonna have a whole heap of time to see people if I go home friday

Saturday - Could travel home real early and wash and shit then venture to London if parents pity me enough to pay for the ticket but then I'm still left with fuck all to get smashed/take part in any activities.. including eating >.< in a Tashbrooke fashion.. But then I need a place to crash and need to be back home for my shift at 1pm

Travel to Devon early Thursday. Get money off folks. Back to Portsmouth for Midday/early afternoon Saturday. Train to London. Crash over at Jimbor's. Early train back to Portsmouth ready for work. We will buy you drinks.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Biggest red flag that list author doesn't know what they are talking about is that the results for Nirvana are exactly the same as Radiohead except for one line. Because Radiohead and Nirvana are totally similar. Someone is mad they don't understand Radiohead, poor thing.

SKINNER!

Banned
List's trying way too hard to appeal to everyone. Positive responses for Wayne, Minaj and Drake. List instantly void imo.

Edit: unless it's suppose to be a joke list?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom