• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Feeling so fucking rough this morning, hope I feel better for tomorrow otherwise that'll be an interesting long day. So glad I didn't drink last night, if I feel this rough today I cannot imagine how shit I would of been feeling with a hangover.

The car's check engine light came on yesterday, I am just destined to be poor. Seems alright so far so gonna make the journey tomorrow and then when I get back get one of the guys at work to check it out.

What the fuck is it with google wanting me to have a shitty fucking Google + account linked in with youtube. It pretty much gave me no choice other than use my real name for everything or create a google + page with my youtube name. Can't delete the fucking account without deleting everything off of youtube as well.

afoni

Banned
monday mornings on social media these days are full of dicks incapable of understanding that not everyone streams tv at 3 in the morning

fucking no life graduates who can afford to stay up that late on their parents internet

it wasnt even big, its just that they quoted it

fuck that guy

monday mornings on social media these days are full of dicks incapable of understanding that not everyone streams tv at 3 in the morning

fucking no life graduates who can afford to stay up that late on their parents internet

it wasnt even big, its just that they quoted it

fuck that guy

If that happened to me, I'd rage.

Reknoc

Finished off GTAV last night, just got the Strangers and Freaks to clean up but most of them are tiresome collection shit so I may just wait for good guides online to appear. Ending was alright, the last mission seemed a little rushed but was still really satisfying,

Loved the game overall, with all the little nods to San Andreas, and a level of crazy I don't think GTA has ever gone in. Game was jank though, had a few problems in missions where it wouldn't progress. Heist were neat but the crew levelling seemed a bit pointless since there wasn't enough heists for it to matter (unless there's more after end game?).

Now I eagerly away GTA: Online and any Episodes of San Andreas that may come.

afoni

Banned
Heist were neat but the crew levelling seemed a bit pointless since there wasn't enough heists for it to matter (unless there's more after end game?).
nope

Also, the ending was a bit ass imo. The three character shit seemed great for story reasons, so it's a damn shame it didn't deliver with something amazing. The makings of it were there, but they ballsed it up.

Also, yeah, Rockstar quality bugs all about. I've sunk 50 hours in at this point, so I'm done for a while. Need time to breathe before I don't need to use the map in the pause menu any more. I can already traverse Blaine County without it. It's gonna be just like Vice City and San Andreas if I learn the entire thing.

Jordan

nope

Also, the ending was a bit ass imo. The three character shit seemed great for story reasons, so it's a damn shame it didn't deliver with something amazing. The makings of it were there, but they ballsed it up.

Also, yeah, Rockstar quality bugs all about. I've sunk 50 hours in at this point, so I'm done for a while. Need time to breathe before I don't need to use the map in the pause menu any more. I can already traverse Blaine County without it. It's gonna be just like Vice City and San Andreas if I learn the entire thing.

They've left it open for more episodes I reckon or something to do with GTA:Online using your own character to do missions with them. I've got 29 hours on my game at the moment, and I've stopped now due to completing. Might just finish the freaks and strangers and then return on the 1st.

SteveWD40

Breaking Bad...

I am hoping that next weeks is just 75 minutes of this:

4887517530_b0d7b5ee01_z.jpg

Reknoc

Managed to tear my self away from GTAV (and harvest moon) long enough to watch the first 3 episodes of Breaking Bad. Only a little LTTP

Managed to tear my self away from GTAV (and harvest moon) long enough to watch the first 3 episodes of Breaking Bad. Only a little LTTP

What's the go-to Harvest Moon game nowadays? I was thinking of getting that 3DS game that's due out soon.

edit: or just came out, I guess

Still Friends of Mineral Town. I'm playing the 3DS one now though (it actually came out last friday), it's a really slow beginning but general consensus is that it's a return to form somewhat.

That's cool. Slow is kind of the order of the day when it comes to a game like that, so that doesn't really surprise or phase me.

Not surprised FoMT is still the best. I played a lot of the PS1 Harvest Moon game back in the day, and seeing the Gamecube game in magazines, it looked like some next level shit by comparison. My brother got Magic Melody and I thought it looked like a massive backwards step in comparison.

NinjaBoiX

Just went to get my hair cut, dude was like "do you want me to trim your eyebrows too?"

"Erm, no?"

Now I feel like my eyebrows are like this dudes:

KmdNvjZ.jpg

Reknoc

That's cool. Slow is kind of the order of the day when it comes to a game like that, so that doesn't really surprise or phase me.

Not surprised FoMT is still the best. I played a lot of the PS1 Harvest Moon game back in the day, and seeing the Gamecube game in magazines, it looked like some next level shit by comparison. My brother got Magic Melody and I thought it looked like a massive backwards step in comparison.

Yea, Harvest Moon games tend to start off slow, but A New Beginning takes the cake. I'm a week into Summer almost and there's only one potential waifu in town, which I have to befriend anyway since it's the only way to get blueprints to upgrade your tools. Still waiting on the mine to open so I can actually upgrade said tools.

The gamecube one actually turned out to be a massive turd, but my god it was a gorgeous game. Magically Melody had some pretty eh graphics but it was a significantly better game.

edit: i've tried multiple times to get into the N64 or PS1 HM games but I can't there's something about them that put me off.

SteveWD40

Just went to get my hair cut, dude was like "do you want me to trim your eyebrows too?"

"Erm, no?"

Now I feel like my eyebrows are like this dudes:

KmdNvjZ.jpg

It's a sign of ageing, I await the day they ask if I want my ears done with grim resignation.

Check your eyebrows though, I did and found some alarmingly long hair there.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I bought Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life years ago and I hardly got anywhere with it. I believe I had a problem with the stamina system, unlike the other titles going to bed didn't seem to reset it so I need to get my guy some food, but I didn't have any and I had no money to buy any. I just never went back to it to see what I was doing wrong.

Yea, Harvest Moon games tend to start off slow, but A New Beginning takes the cake. I'm a week into Summer almost and there's only one potential waifu in town, which I have to befriend anyway since it's the only way to get blueprints to upgrade your tools. Still waiting on the mine to open so I can actually upgrade said tools.

The gamecube one actually turned out to be a massive turd, but my god it was a gorgeous game. Magically Melody had some pretty eh graphics but it was a significantly better game.

edit: i've tried multiple times to get into the N64 or PS1 HM games but I can't there's something about them that put me off.

Ohhhhh, sorry, I was thinking of A Wonderful Life. FoTM is the GBA game. Derp.

I couldn't get into Magical Melody, something about it just ticked me off. Really hated the style, bland as fuck. Shame that AWL turned out bad, but it looked really cool and earthy.

Reknoc

I bought Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life years ago and I hardly got anywhere with it. I believe I had a problem with the stamina system, unlike the other titles going to bed didn't seem to reset it so I need to get my guy some food, but I didn't have any and I had no money to buy any. I just never went back to it to see what I was doing wrong.

That wasn't really a problem, due to my biggest problem of the game: everything took forever. By the time I had done the daily chores I had more than enough time to fish myself something to eat and something for the dog. Crops were worthless because you could only peddle them on the street and got like, 10g for something if you were lucky. months felt like years in that game and there were no festivals pretty much.

edit: I never got very far in Magical Melody due to the territory system.

Hasney

Well that was a fairly shitty weekend. I've been seeing this girl for a month and it has been going really well. When I met her she was out of work, but about to start a new job once the CRB check cleared and for the first 2 weeks, I spent a weekend at hers on each of them having an amazing time on both occasions.

I couldn't see her the weekend after because of her first weekend working, so we made plans for her to come up this weekend just gone. Roll around to Thursday and she says work is sucking and she might have to make it a day trip Sunday. Fine, I'm cool with that and we have a decent talk just talking utter shit.

Text her Saturday and nothing. Think I've just been stood up, but when I call her, it says her phone is temporarily out of service. Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal as I could talk to her some other way, but she has no PC or internet so her phone is the only internet connection she has and barring jumping on a train to go see her and knock on her door on the off chance she's in, I've got no contact with her if her phone is out of service.

She's got internet connection when she babysits for her godson at her friends house, so now I'm just playing a waiting game. Dunno though, if my phone was out of service, I'd ask to borrow someone's phone at least for a courtesy text if it were me. Feel like it's taken the shine off it a little bit.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Turned 23 today. Withdrawing from weed as I was wheezing this morning with mucus launching out my choaker. I'll make space cakes later in the week for a treat but won't smoke again.

My mission today is to eat the best bar burger in Edinburgh and perhaps see a live band or something with my paps.

Getting anxiety about the thought of a day without weed. I'm in a little deep but fully understand weed is not addictive in the slightest.

Its the smoking part im giving up, I'll need to master cooking with weed as I only have space cake experence with hashish.

Hasney

You tried a vaporiser? I'm quitting smoking again soon and I'm going to buy myself a decent one because the Champix will fuck with the tobacco enjoyment anyway.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You tried a vaporiser? I'm quitting smoking again soon and I'm going to buy myself a decent one because the Champix will fuck with the tobacco enjoyment anyway.

They are out of my price range lad, space cakes seem the way forward but cooking with plant matter instead of resin will be an interesting challenge.

This wheezing is crazy. I have no idea how people can smoke 20 fags a day for 40 years. I was never into the fags, just joints.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Happy Birthday Kent!

My weekend consisted of one of the geekiness things I've ever done; counting tiles in my Animal Crossing New Leaf town and replicating the map in Photoshop to plan out a decent layout.

Mikeside

Turned 23 today. Withdrawing from weed as I was wheezing this morning with mucus launching out my choaker. I'll make space cakes later in the week for a treat but won't smoke again.

My mission today is to eat the best bar burger in Edinburgh and perhaps see a live band or something with my paps.

Getting anxiety about the thought of a day without weed. I'm in a little deep but fully understand weed is not addictive in the slightest.

Its the smoking part im giving up, I'll need to master cooking with weed as I only have space cake experence with hashish.

Happy birthday dude! much love to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom