• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Frosty jacks and black current, dave will be proud. Keepin it British at this parry.

8bit

Knows the Score
I usually go for the Ginger Chicken Udon. I was at Wagamama in Zürich last week and it's no way as good as the UK ones but it was nice to get something familiar.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I hope Chicken Katsu Curry was consumed.

That stuff is godly.

You tried S&B curry from sainsburys/tesco? It's a Japanese dried curry sauce. Pretty damn nice

Edit: yeah, URL didn't work :( just search on sainsbury/tesco websites

Suairyu

Banned
I will never understand why one of the most important cities in the world shuts down on Sunday mornings.

Or why the tubes end shortly after midnight.

It's like the mayor doesn't understand weekends or nightclubs.

Suairyu

Banned
That's why we have night buses
Which are terrible and driven by psychopaths!

But also it's Sunday and I'm bored. Criminal, I tell you. Currently googling to see what museums are open.

Edit - None of them that I can see. Wtf London!? The capital city of the nation should not have the operating hours of a farming village.

Which are terrible and driven by psychopaths!

But also it's Sunday and I'm bored. Criminal, I tell you. Currently googling to see what museums are open.

If you're central the British Museum and National Portrait Gallery, if you nip down to South Kensington Natural History and Science Museums

Edit - None of them that I can see. Wtf London!? The capital city of the nation should not have the operating hours of a farming village.

Wtf are you googling? They're all open???

I've been drinking somewhere since 8! I'm bored is all. It's just thoroughly bizarre that London doesn't function during Sunday mornings is all.

It's not bizarre, most people aren't up and about at such an ungodly hour! Plus as all the museums are free and purely funded by donations they have to watch staff costs and the like. I'm guessing it's similar in most major cities. You could have just done a small walking sightseeing tour.

Suairyu

Banned
The Namco centre is full of iOS ports running at sub-30fps.

That about wraps it up for the arcade industry, I guess.

Edit - Musha for SRS now if you want to go we can throw down name your place.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ahh fuck I got drunk last night when I shouldn't have, smoked too

god damnnit you guise

I don't know why I drink in the pub I'm due to work in the following day, it's never a good idea

atleast I got free drinks ^_^
Gta v is the new remedy for small talk.

Fuck yeah it is, I don't even have the game but it's great to get people talking

NinjaBoiX

Hey Musha, what's Dalston Yard like? I'm watching Sunday Brunch (of course), and they've just been on about The Food Fight happening next weekend. A load of street vendors from around the world competing for the crown of Best Street Food. Should be some good eatin'!

Street Feast London

Flicking through the channels last night and found this...

547303_403279483127986_1198005159_n.jpg

jimbor

Banned
Hey Musha, what's Dalston Yard like? I'm watching Sunday Brunch (of course), and they've just been on about The Food Fight happening next weekend. A load of street vendors from around the world competing for the crown of Best Street Food. Should be some good eatin'!

Street Feast London

Street Feast at Dalston Yard is hipster heavy and getting a pint can sometimes be a pain in the arse. Apart from that, the food is great and it can be a good laugh if there's a few of you and the weather holds out.

NinjaBoiX

Never been, but it sounds good! We can go check it out if you want?
Well I posted it in the meet thread too, float the idea with the peeps. I fancy it though.
Street Feast at Dalston Yard is hipster heavy and getting a pint can sometimes be a pain in the arse. Apart from that, the food is great and it can be a good laugh if there's a few of you and the weather holds out.
Screw the hipsters, we'll just point and laugh. Screw the beer too, we're going to eat boyo! Beer comes later.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No wonder my love life is pitiful, I never ask for salt or vinegar at the chippy.

The only thing to do if study love techniques in a Love Lab. Or stop making anime references that no one gets.

SKINNER!

Banned
Final day in Tokyo. Spent it visiting Shrines and Temples in Kamakura and then chilling at the beach facing the Rainbow Bridge in Odaiba (thanks for the suggestion Golden Gunman)
Shit... gonna miss how fascinatingly surreal this city is. Hopefully this isn't my last time visiting it. Next stop; Kyoto.

SKINNER!

Banned
This one is for you Shorty:

Air - Alone in Kyoto

Enjoy yourself buddy!

(Where are the pics?)

Thanks! Had the track playing in my room as I packed my stuff. Twas soothing. Shitload of pics are on my camera's memory stick and I didn't bring a laptop with me so I'll be uploading them all on fb once I get back. Select few (around 5 pics) will be posted here.

Transformers 3 with Japanese dub is on. Somewhat more tolerable... and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley! hhnnnnnnnggggggg!

IT Crowd final episode, Sept 27th, Channel 4, 9pm. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

627.jpg

So ready for this and BB finale. I pray my hotels have decent wifi.

SKINNER!

Banned
No wonder my love life is pitiful, I never ask for salt or vinegar at the chippy.

The only thing to do if study love techniques in a Love Lab. Or stop making anime references that no one gets.

Dammit BGBW. We're going to akiba someday. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom