• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Heh, I was doing the same thing yesterday. They can't shoot through the floor of the crane so I just stood up there sniping drivers for about half an hour. It was awesome.

I could only shoot cars man it was like the game wouldn't show pedestrians at the hight I was at, I still had fun shooting teh motors.

No over hype, the magic of gaming is back with me.

NinjaBoiX

1hkGOUw.jpg

yHO1bgp.jpg

ZdrempF.jpg

snbr7tj.jpg

HYx7HLQ.jpg

:D

Dave, I PMed you my mobile number if you and the lady fancy catching up.

Jordan

So, fell asleep listening to the 20/20 Experience part two last night - so put it on this morning. Track 1 and 2 didn't appeal to me. On track 3 now, not enjoying the rap with it. I hope the album gets better otherwise I may cancel the preorder >.<

xist

I'm so rubbish at days off...i end up musing so much about what to do for best benefit and end up realising i've wasted the day...

NinjaBoiX

Wow, it's quiet in here this morning.

oh is that pamaram thing today? what time do you lot have to be there?
The gig isn't until tonight, 9pm or something. Me and Musha are getting into Nottingham around 1pm, not sure about those other two miscreants.

"Pamaram", great name! I might start using that.

Hayley Williams looked at me once.

Or in my direction.

But she looked in my general area.
PZmzW8C.gif

Reknoc

The gig isn't until tonight, 9pm or something. Me and Musha are getting into Nottingham around 1pm, not sure about those other two miscreants.

"Pamaram", great name! I might start using that

alright, neat. I'll be in town at around 5:30 on my way home from work.

SKINNER!

Banned
Elaborate.

So there I was checking out this temple outside Kyoto right? and the park area is covered with deer like loitering the fucking place. So I see this little one deer on its own and I decide to buy some deer biscuits and feed it. No biggie. Nothing wrong with that. Next thing I know I feel a pinch on my left buttock and I turned around to see a gang of them approaching me. Prodding me on my legs. Chewing/tugging on my t-shirt. It was awful! They chased me across the whole park. I can't sleep now.

NinjaBoiX

Yea, sure.
Cool, I'll PM you my number, just give me a bell when you're ready.
So there I was checking out this temple outside Kyoto right? and the park area is covered with deer like loitering the fucking place. So I see this little one deer on its own and I decide to buy some biscuits and feed it. No biggie. Next thing I know I feel a pinch on my left buttock and I turned around to see a gang of them approaching me. Prodding me on my legs. Chewing/tugging on my t-shirt. It was awful! I can't sleep now.
Hot!

Edit: just changed trains at Sheffield, someone had "Now" booming out of their headphones. Probably heading to the gig too! So hyped.

Reknoc

So there I was checking out this temple outside Kyoto right? and the park area is covered with deer like loitering the fucking place. So I see this little one deer on its own and I decide to buy some deer biscuits and feed it. No biggie. Nothing wrong with that. Next thing I know I feel a pinch on my left buttock and I turned around to see a gang of them approaching me. Prodding me on my legs. Chewing/tugging on my t-shirt. It was awful! They chased me across the whole park. I can't sleep now.

You should sell this story to someone whilst there, you may see it at a comiket!

Dude, was it you that very kindly offered to house my case while we go to the expo on Friday afternoon? I'm sure you said your hotel was right next to it, and I could stick my bag in your room.
Yeah man, no probs :)
Ace. No doubt everyone will find me in the Nintendo area for the first hour of each day.

Dunno when I'll be about on Thursday and Friday though. Lectures, init.
Ah, that's cool man. Me and my mate will be there from the jump. Might have a little green to enhance the experience.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Wow, it's quiet in here this morning.

"Pamaram", great name! I might start using that.

PZmzW8C.gif
Checking in, we'll be there around three unless Jordan kills us with his driving

Does the gig really start at 9? Seems a bit late

first thing I thought of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjySfZziRlA

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I believe I mentioned I was phoned by a recruitment firm because they found me on LinkedIn. Just spoken to the firm that the job is at. The conversation was pleasant enough but my mind went a bit blank on occasion so all I could do was laugh a bit and apologies in those instances. Probably not the best approach but I'd rather be straight about it and carry on rather than stutter on and on and basically dig myself into a hole of nerves. My phone arm is still shaking a bit though.

In other news I found a mystery slice of cake on my desk when I got back with lunch. I assume it was being given out but no internal email about it. I need to know who to thank!

OHGODDDDD

the mental image of heartily chomping into a piece of cake and then said cake erupting into a thousand small spiders crawling in and around my mouth is extremely frightening.

of course, the egg sacks you inadvertantly swallow would later hatch inside you

SKINNER!

Banned
So a bartender here claims that she learned English by watching Pirates of the Caribbean twice a day for two years straight. Interestingly, her English wasn't terrible.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
She stated that she was really into the Depp. Probably helps I suppose.
So there's hope that I will learn Japanese if I just watch Hatsune Miku videos for 4 hours every day for 2 years?

Pretty sure I've watched the vegetable drink ad at least one-hundred and thirty times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom