• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowdive

Banned
Got my account verified the other day :)

When's you Birthday: 8th January
Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: Manchester
Occupation/University: Admin at a Financial advice company
Favourite Actor/Actress: Hard but probably David Tennant (surprise,surprise)
Favourite Band/Artist: David Bowie
Favourite TV Show: Doctor Who
Favourite Crisps: Ready Salted
Favourite Biscuit: Bourbons
Favourite Pokémon: Pikachu
Ant or Dec: Dec
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites

IT Crowd final episode, Sept 27th, Channel 4, 9pm. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

627.jpg

Looking forward to this.

NinjaBoiX

I think NinjaboiX would get a kick out of Lonnie (hot redhead).
jmxllSi.jpg

B0wld.gif

Man, the weather is so nice up here. I've been in the backyard all afternoon soaking up some rays. All the windows open, stereo turned up, cold beer and spliffs, paradise.

I've just had some Lauren Hill on, so goddamn fly:

Doo-Wop (That Thing)

"How you gonna win if you ain't right within,
How you gonna win if you ain't right within,"

Welcome Slowdive! Deets added, first birthday of the year.

Xun

It's my go-to one there. So glad we now have a Wagas ala Lincoln. We're now almost a proper city.
It's my go-to one at Wasabi as well.

It's just a such a nice simple tasty dish.

Of course. It's the only thing on the menu for me.

Took them to De Hems, both me and mum got chatted up. Half way through Les Mis now, it's amazing as always.
Damn right.

Glad you had guys had a good (and interesting) time!

You tried S&B curry from sainsburys/tesco? It's a Japanese dried curry sauce. Pretty damn nice

Edit: yeah, URL didn't work :( just search on sainsbury/tesco websites
I haven't yet, no. I'll have to check it out! Thanks.

Jordan

Just returned from paintballing, got some epic war wounds.

Our team lost but it was a fucking laugh. Sucks wearing glasses with those stupid fucking helmets that steam up!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Next stop; Kyoto.
Maybe you can find the shop I went to when looking for Ouendan which actually ended up being an adult video store. When I saw the sign for PSP UMDs I thought it was a gaming floor.

I understood it.
Man afoni, you still watch anime and yet have time to talk to girls and troll forums. I wish I could be cool like you.

Dammit BGBW. We're going to akiba someday. Mark my words.
And this time I won't spend it looking at fridges!

SKINNER!

Banned
Maybe you can find the shop I went to when looking for Ouendan which actually ended up being an adult video store. When I saw the sign for PSP UMDs I thought it was a gaming floor.

The number of times I fell for that :lol.

Just yesterday, walked into a dvd/video games second hand store. "Oh look! more dvd and games upstairs!" I walk up and then I see a bunch of middle-aged business men wandering around and the floor is covered with hentai posters.
GrandpaSimpson.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I couldn't even do a 180 since I went up an escalator and the downwards one was on the other side of the floor. So I actually had to walk through all the shelves of JAV to get out of there asap. Good thing my parents were right behind me then…

Came back from a God Is An Astronaut concert, so tired.
Just came back from the God Is An Astronaut concert. Feel absolutely knackered! Chest thumping, ears ringing, whole body shaking, sweating all over, throat dry from all the "woohoo"s, and recording the whole thing! It's one thing to hear GIAA on even expensive headphones, it's another experience to see the band and the audience jumping up and down, rocking even harder than the studio versions of the songs.

I need to go take a shower now XD
11495_533124273424339_915024992_n.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
I couldn't even do a 180 since I went up an escalator and the downwards one was on the other side of the floor. So I actually had to walk through all the shelves of JAV to get out of there asap. Good thing my parents were right behind me then…

oh damn! The parents. Awkward. and the thing is, it's bang! in your face! No warnings or cautions except for some places in akiba that had the literature behind 18+ curtains... but the figurines still out in the public open ha. And the second you walk into the room and see that sea of pink (colour) you know where you are. Gonna miss this place :(

Currently in Kyoto. Passed out on the bullet train and woke up one stop before my destination. First impressions of the city: Seems a bit rundown but I gathered that it's suppose to be a retro city. Found an arcade place round the corner from the hotel that's open until midnight if I get bored of sightseeing. It's also only 25 minutes walk to the Nintendo HQ but I doubt they'll let me waltz in. Will be checking out the Noji Castle fo sho.

EDIT: oh! Since I already checked out the Hachiko crossing, might as well complete my incredibly sad "Lost in Translation" tour by checking out the Nanzenji Temple and the Heian Shrine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom