• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

Heh, BritGAF cats are groovy peeps. It's a real shame me 'n' Mrs S couldn't make it earlier.

Edit: does this count as a double post?

Edit edit: or is it a double post by Tash?

afoni

Banned
Ah, that's cool man. Me and my mate will be there from the jump. Might have a little green to enhance the experience.
I'll probably push my number your way at some point. Still have no idea how many people I know are going.

Arrangements being made, init.

Mikeside

anyone going to Eurogamer who wants to meet up feel free to pm me for my number - runlikehell, afoni, Spookie and Thursday early passers... meet you at the queue??

afoni

Banned
anyone going to Eurogamer who wants to meet up feel free to pm me for my number - runlikehell, afoni, Spookie and Thursday early passers... meet you at the queue??

I just checked my timetable for lectures and I'm finished at 11am, so I'll be dashing to the expo for about 12:30 at best.

I've got your number, so yeah. I'll probably text you with something really obnoxious like "hey man where r u im at nintendo lmfao xoxox"

Edit: oh shit actually I finish at 12, fuck. I guess it'll be an afternoon only for Thursday for me.

Mikeside

I just checked my timetable for lectures and I'm finished at 11am, so I'll be dashing to the expo for about 12:30 at best.

I've got your number, so yeah. I'll probably text you with something really obnoxious like "hey man where r u im at nintendo lmfao xoxox"

Edit: oh shit actually I finish at 12, fuck. I guess it'll be an afternoon only for Thursday for me.

looking forward to it buddy

SKINNER!

Banned
Quebec folk are pretty cool and I discovered they are quite similar to Scots from a political POV. I had no idea they already had 2 independence referendums to separate themselves from Canada and the Queen.

Quite exciting times at work.

Have finally - and a bit later than planned - finished a front-end design thing with a client, sent that over, job done. Quite proud as it's my biggest freelance thing yet! Also another thing I worked on for them, a tablet app (but only a tiniest bit I did really, other smart people did a lot more), is launched today, and soon in talks about the next project with them. Success! This freelancing thing isn't always awkward!

SmokyDave

so that "non-sexual fetish" thread is pretty hilarious and world-destroying

I'm debating phasing Mrs Smoky by putting on a nappy and coming downstairs like it's perfectly normal.

...She probably wouldn't bat an eyelid to be honest. She'd just roll her eyes and carry on.

Just had possibly the worst coffee of my entire life. Tasted of ashtrays and onions. Fucking bought a large too.
Ugh, fuck onions.

8bit

Knows the Score
I thought a fetish was one of those african statues and any other usage of fetish was by default sexual?

So Paramore were amazing last night. Nottingham is, well just like every other town or city outside of London. But the highlight was the mini meet

eHao8Ew.jpg

Fuck accountancy is boring. So glad I don't have to do 3 years of this.

Don't tell me that, there's a chance I could end up in that since I can't afford to do a masters degree :(

Knob head of the day award goes to me. My desktop hasn't been powering properly on for a week. Then I pushed in the power cable, and it fully clicked into place, resolving the issue. Idiot.

Edit: holy shit, Smoky looks like a younger version of my dad in that picture!

afoni

Banned
This Saturday is probably gonna be shitey for people who haven't watched Breaking Bad religiously and are attending the meet.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Breaking Bad talk is banned on Saturdays.

Otherwise I'm going up to the DJ at Loading and requesting Katamari music or something. It's a gaming bar, they must have it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I guess that's settled. Saturday night is Katamari music night.

And a play of Gangsta's Paradise

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Awesome night,really tired now ..not looking forward to the gym though
Whereas Tash looks like he's trying to point out his as if it's the first he's popped in a while.

The smug grin doesn't help.
I have been trying to figure out what this means for ages but I've given up
Breaking Bad talk is banned on Saturdays.

Otherwise I'm going up to the DJ at Loading and requesting Katamari music or something. It's a gaming bar, they must have it.
Or gta..No gta talk!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom