• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

I wish I liked coffee. I'm going starbucks tonight and costa in the morning and getting a hot chocolate each time, I feel like my maturity drops in half when I'm like "Please sir, can I have a hot chocolate" ah well. Haters gonna hate.

So, a question for the guys here and this is going to be a really weird one. I have extremely dry hands (from lifting) and want something to soften them up a bit. If nobody answers, that's okay - I'll just get sandpaper to them.

Juicy Bob

So, a question for the guys here and this is going to be a really weird one. I have extremely dry hands (from lifting) and want something to soften them up a bit. If nobody answers, that's okay - I'll just get sandpaper to them.
Get some of this stuff:

jUvdMPE.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I wish I liked coffee. I'm going starbucks tonight and costa in the morning and getting a hot chocolate each time, I feel like my maturity drops in half when I'm like "Please sir, can I have a hot chocolate" ah well. Haters gonna hate.

Is this a trick question?

Lotion. Moisturizer.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
But I thought you already lived the GTA life in the real world, Kent?

Me and a few petty criminals cut down a tree in this old guys back yard to on community service earler, the old boy was a happy man when he seen sunlight penetrate his grass. Luckily the tree never killed anyone or destroyed the phone wire that was hanging near it. Not quite GTA levels of extreme going on, but a good laugh none the less.

Juicy Bob

Me and a few petty criminals cut down a tree in this old guys back yard to on community service earler, the old boy was a happy man when he seen sunlight penetrate his grass. Luckily the tree never killed anyone or destroyed the phone wire that was hanging near it. Not quite GTA levels of extreme going on, but a good laugh none the less.
You do realise that you're going to make the world's best granddad when you're older? So many stories.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm not in any of those Loading pictures! I can't remember what the hell I was doing there. I think I got in one game of Double Dash, plus Darren kicked my ass at Samurai Showdown and then I accidentally re-booted the machine. :lol
"accidentally"

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You do realise that you're going to make the world's best granddad when you're older? So many stories.

There's plenty of laughs to be had with a bunch of guys who haven't cut down a tree before taking shifts with the saw and axe firing away at the base of the tree and a dude standing down the garden with a rope tied to the tree as a guidance system to guide the fall. So much coulda went wrong but it all went perfect.

Hope to find a outdoor gardening type job soon as i only have 28 hours or so left of my community payback order, Life without banter will turn me insane. Put my name down for the council gardening squad so it could be all good in the hood.

Symphonia

Banned
So I actually legally acquired the 'The Music Of Grand Theft Auto V' album from iTunes for £17.99 and it was worth every fucking penny. Man, Rockstar sure know how to pick an amazing soundtrack for their games and the original score composed for the scenes in Grand Theft Auto V are shit hot. It's the kind of music you'd expect from a huge Hollywood blockbuster, not from a videogame. But, then again, times have changed and videogames are globally accepted as a medium for entertainment and Rockstar (along with Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch) are the Gods of videogame development. I can't wait to see what they can produce with Grand Theft Auto VI - and this is coming from someone who hasn't even completed V yet.

Also, how fucking amazing is the finale for Breaking Bad?
Seriously, though, I was on edge when Walt was with Jack, Todd, etc at the caravan park. And when he dived at Jesse like he did - fuck, my heart nearly stopped. And then the gun in the boot akin to James Bond and his Aston Martin. Fuuuck, you just don't get much TV like that and I doubt we'll get a show like this again for a good few years
. It's going to be hard to find a replacement for Breaking Bad but, hey, The Walking Dead returns soon and I've heard it's going to be better than S3, with more zombies, less Governor and more thangs

Anyway, how the flying fuck is everyone tonight?

f0rk

It's going to be hard to find a replacement for Breaking Bad
Mad men is already a better show and they're doing the dumb season spilt with that too so there's still 2 more years before we are in barren territory with only game of thrones, if they can keep that going.

Breaking Bad ended exactly as I guessed it would. It was okay. Would have been a more impact full finish if it stopped 2 episodes ago really.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I've decided that avatars are for squares

FUCK THE POLICE

or maybe this is a protest towards censorship of my green scar fan club avatar, yeah that instead

Suairyu

Banned
Alright alright.

New strategy is to have the physical map laid out in front of me, and use that and not the minimap for navigation.

Instant improvement of my sense of bearings. Once you begin to know the names of the streets, you can begin to really piece together the geography in your head. I know Strawberry Ave and its connections by heart now, and can navigate from Franklin's house to a variety of locations without aid.

GTA really starts to click once you just know the way to go.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
For those feeling blue about the Breaking Bad finale, I made something for you.

Obviously SPOILERS so don't follow the link if you haven't seen the full episode.

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/524a0658bde1f-there-s-no-place-like-heisenberg.php

EDIT:

Been surfing the recent ones and there's some truly incredible mash ups to be found, also some incredibly inappropriate ones
that made the ending much more emotional for me
Notice how even Suairyu has gone back to an avatar? Yep, avatar-less GAF is no longer in vogue, at best you're now a throwback hipster.

and you're just a jackben

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Alright alright.

New strategy is to have the physical map laid out in front of me, and use that and not the minimap for navigation.

Instant improvement of my sense of bearings. Once you begin to know the names of the streets, you can begin to really piece together the geography in your head. I know Strawberry Ave and its connections by heart now, and can navigate from Franklin's house to a variety of locations without aid.

GTA really starts to click once you just know the way to go.

You fucking nerd.

Suairyu

Banned
ON THE NOTE OF GTA ONLINE

Are we diving straight into that shit once it goes live or are we generally waiting for everyone to finish singleplayer first?

Sau do you stop at red lights in gta ?
Up until the point the characters begin criminal activity, yes. Going slooooow helps map memorisation.

CHEEZMO™;84164673 said:
You fucking nerd.
Get a job!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So I actually legally acquired the 'The Music Of Grand Theft Auto V' album from iTunes for £17.99

Is that the three volume one? I do want the soundtrack but I kinda just want each radio station... I think the music is good, not quite the god-tier that IV was for me, but I love some of the stations. I just got into the Danny McBride station last night in Blaine County and was genuinely laughing along with it, that's rare in games for me.

Don't you think that's kind of an addictive-y sentence to write?

Well yeah, but it's mostly the tobacco I'll be feinding for this week, as well as just generally missing doing something that I like to do. Much like if you told someone who loves wine that they can't drink for a month.

Speaking of, had a message from god this morning. Was debating whether to stop smoking tobacco today along with t'other. Walking along with filters, rizla etc in my bag. Bottle of water opens itself, ruins everything, have to throw all rolling materials away. So that's that. Thanks universe, you cunt.

My eyes feel like saucers already. Feeeeeeind.

CHEEZMO™;84164673 said:
You fucking nerd.

I'm glad you said it!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ON THE NOTE OF GTA ONLINE

Are we diving straight into that shit once it goes live or are we generally waiting for everyone to finish singleplayer first?

Up until the point the characters begin criminal activity, yes. Going slooooow helps map memorisation.

Get a job!

I'm gonna be on that shit ASAP. And I'll be yelling spoilers down the mic the entire time :p maybe. I don't blame anyone who'll be trying to finish the SP off though - it's been out two weeks now, everyone should have done that by now, and if you haven't then you need to catch up. I understand.

Suairyu

Banned
Jedeye you just revealed a bug fear! BritGAF is made of proper gents and lasses who won't be saying spoilers, yes?

And a grown adult who finishes GTA V in less than two weeks has the nerve to call me a nerd! I understand CHEEZMO has no obligations but you have a job and band, sir!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You stole the show dude, srsly!
Funny thing is I felt pretty alive all night until about half an hour before we left (which is when I think we all were starting to feel a bit out of it)

I just have bad luck of blinking when being photoed which gives the impression of being completely out of it.

Morning everyone, how are we all?

We are still having network issues at work, and when there's over two thousand employees affected it begins to take the piss. According to the latest status the ISP is having problems, I bet it's Talk Talk.

Also, how fucking amazing is the finale for Breaking Bad?
Seriously, though, I was on edge when Walt was with Jack, Todd, etc at the caravan park. And when he dived at Jesse like he did - fuck, my heart nearly stopped. And then the gun in the boot akin to James Bond and his Aston Martin. Fuuuck, you just don't get much TV like that and I doubt we'll get a show like this again for a good few years
. It's going to be hard to find a replacement for Breaking Bad but, hey, The Walking Dead returns soon and I've heard it's going to be better than S3, with more zombies, less Governor and more thangs

Anyway, how the flying fuck is everyone tonight?

I still don't know whether to get back into Walking Dead. I've done S1 and a few eps of S2 but I wasn't feeling it. I have been told it gets better though.

I think I'll start on GoT and go from there,

Funny thing is I felt pretty alive all night until about half an hour before we left (which is when I think we all were starting to feel a bit out of it)

I just have bad luck of blinking when being photoed which gives the impression of being completely out of it.

JLHej1f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom