• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I just want to shout at everyone in that GTAO thread, they are SO FUCKING STUPID it infuriates me. Bitch bitch bitch, an update comes out, they hammer the server and then bitch bitch bitch. Do they have no concept of how many people are trying exactly the same thing as they are? Yes it's bad that it doesn't work, but it's the reality of it. Getting irate and saying "This game is dead, I'm never playing it again waaaaah" is just so fucking dumb and short sighted. Not to mention the constant repeated questions, often answered on the same page. Argh.

Needed to get that off my chest, feel better now.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
has anyone got a guide on how to get girls

im asking for a friend

Ask your bro how much he lifts.

fakeedit: the person who had my office before me was an old dude. For some reason, my stationary draw stinks like a tart's handbag. Not bad, just super perfumey and it's been that way for over a year now. WTF did he put in there??!

And our cup cupboard smells weird.

Reknoc

I just want to shout at everyone in that GTAO thread, they are SO FUCKING STUPID it infuriates me. Bitch bitch bitch, an update comes out, they hammer the server and then bitch bitch bitch. Do they have no concept of how many people are trying exactly the same thing as they are? Yes it's bad that it doesn't work, but it's the reality of it. Getting irate and saying "This game is dead, I'm never playing it again waaaaah" is just so fucking dumb and short sighted. Not to mention the constant repeated questions, often answered on the same page. Argh.

the more people that rage quit, the less people there'll be to try and get on, the quicker the game will be playable!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
the more people that rage quit, the less people there'll be to try and get on, the quicker the game will be playable!

They don't understand that though. You just get [bannable term]'s just fucking trying 50 times in a row like idiots. Dumb fuckers.

I don't know why this makes me so irrationally angry.

Chinner

Banned
has anyone got a guide on how to get girls

im asking for a friend

concentrate on trying to improve yourself both individually and socially and everything else will happen.

look at donkeyshow, he brings backs girl and sensualizes them in front of his gunpla models. its because hes a well rounded person who just happens to look like krillin.

Reknoc

They don't understand that though. You just get [bannable term]'s just fucking trying 50 times in a row like idiots. Dumb fuckers.

I don't know why this makes me so irrationally angry.

That's how people cope. Constantly trying to log into FFXIV was all I did when that was barely playable at launch lol

Also afoni have you considered the Fritzl method?

The Fritzl method would require a wife though, otherwise how can he have daughters to put in a dungeon?

Hystzen

0_0.jpg

So GTA:O is fine for me apart from the unnecessary complicated character creator it alright

concentrate on trying to improve yourself both individually and socially and everything else will happen.

look at donkeyshow, he brings backs girl and sensualizes them in front of his gunpla models. its because hes a well rounded person who just happens to look like krillin.

Krillin stays winning, yo.

FAWA9Fm.jpg

Pic irl.

afoni

Banned

So you're saying I should text him questions and call him sensei?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Agreed. It is the stench of self importance and entitlement that gets my goat up.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
These antibiotics make me want to pull a Hystzen. Good thing there are no cute girls at my work.

jimbor

Banned
Finished work at two today. Think I'm overly tired as my boss wanted to unreel some armoured cable but there wasn't enough space in the room we were in. He said 'Go and get that piece of uni strut from the other room and stick it through the drum. You can then become the Human Cable Jacks!' It cracked me up for fucking ages.

NinjaBoiX

These antibiotics make me want to pull a Hystzen. Good thing there are no cute girls at my work.
So you threw up in the bin then? Nice work fella!
Finished work at two today. Think I'm overly tired as my boss wanted to unreel some armoured cable but there wasn't enough space in the room we were in. He said 'Go and get that piece of uni strut from the other room and stick it through the drum. You can then become the Human Cable Jacks!' It cracked me up for fucking ages.
I just finished there dude, literally just walked in the door. Turning your work phone off for the weekend is one of life's simple pleasures.

I fucking hate working with SWA, making the glands off is always a nightmare! I remember nearly ballsing up my AM2 because of that shit. FP200 is a bitch too, making those pots off can be a right pain.

Man, when I inevitably do something a bit more involving electrical wise in a few months, it's going to be a culture shock coming from my current role of driving, writing and pressing buttons!

I might enroll myself in a jimbor refresher class dude. ;)

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
It's not entitlement to expect something you bought to work fully. Just saying brah. Not siding with anybody but I hate the whole 'gamers are entitled' bullshit that floats about.

All good, man.

It certainly isn't, but when folks have tantrums about it, even after they were warned of potential problems, it gets tiring pretty quickly. Took me five hours of consistent attempts to get online the first time, and that is the first I've written about it. Maybe entitlement isn't the word, but some folk certainly need to develop their patience gland XD

jimbor

Banned
So you threw up in the bin then? Nice work fella!

I just finished there dude, literally just walked in the door. Turning your work phone off for the weekend is one of life's simple pleasures.

I fucking hate working with SWA, making the glands off is always a nightmare! I remember nearly ballsing up my AM2 because of that shit. FP200 is a bitch too, making those pots off can be a right pain.

Man, when I inevitably do something a bit more involving electrical wise in a few months, it's going to be a culture shock coming from my current role of driving, writing and pressing buttons!

I'm sure you've forgotten far more than I'll know for some time!

Had to terminate six SWA cables today, first time I've done that since the shitty Part P exam. So scared of lopping the top of my thumb off with the Stanley. It's inevitably going to happen at some point, kind of wish It's just happen already. Like the time I heard my mate tore his frenulum, I was paranoid for years but when it finally happened it wasn't too bad.

jimbor

Banned
All good, man.

It certainly isn't, but when folks have tantrums about it, even after they were warned of potential problems, it gets tiring pretty quickly. Took me five hours of consistent attempts to get online the first time, and that is the first I've written about it. Maybe entitlement isn't the word, but some folk certainly need to develop their patience gland XD

Indubitably.

Hystzen

Tonight going be doing some GTA online from about 10 or 11 so if got ps3 should be able to play due to new update.

Rolling with the homies

NinjaBoiX

Had to terminate six SWA cables today, first time I've done that since the shitty Part P exam. So scared of lopping the top of my thumb off with the Stanley. It's inevitably going to happen at some point, kind of wish It's just happen already.
One of the lads on a new build site last winter was making off the main earth bond to the stopcock. It was nearly pitch black, and his fingers were entirely numb.

Let's just say his little finger was about the same width as a 16mm earth cable.

Ouch!
Like the time I heard my mate tore his frenulum, I was paranoid for years but when it finally happened it wasn't too bad.
Yeah, that ship has sailed for me, thank fuck. Once it's happened, the fear is gone.

For like two months, sex consisted entirely of gentle masturbation and slow considerate BJ's. It was actually kind of awesome. I soldiered through!

Do you ever get one of those posts that from top to bottom, you just do not understand?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ouch!

Yeah, that ship has sailed for me, thank fuck. Once it's happened, the fear is gone.

For like two months, sex consisted entirely of gentle masturbation and slow considerate BJ's. It was actually kind of awesome. I soldiered through!

Argh aaaargh aaaarghghhhhh ARGHHH!!

ARGHHHH!

Fuck, warn a fella when you're about to unleash body horror will ya?!

How'd you do it? So I can know what to avoid.

jimbor

Banned

ARGHHHH!

Harassing my gf for sex on a Sunday morning when she wasn't really in the mood, Begrudgingly agreed and then karma caught up with me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Something about being an electrical worker = inevitable torn frenulum?

So dubious consent = torn frenulum?

Having sex on the sabbath day = torn frenulum?!

Edit: just did some googling, thank you, superior circumcisized penis

Harassing my gf for sex on a Sunday morning when she wasn't really in the mood, Begrudgingly agreed and then karma caught up with me.

It happened to a friend of mine as he went for a romantic walk in the park at 2AM and she wanked him off on a bench. Apparatnly he wasn't even aware it had happened until he saw the blood and let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Even before I heard that story I've always declined offers of that kind of activity. It's like "I've been doing this for more than a decade, I'm an expert, why would I want an amateur to do it?" It'd be like someone trying to impress Mozart by playing the piano with their elbows.

jimbor

Banned
Something about being an electrical worker = inevitable torn frenulum?

So dubious consent = torn frenulum?

Having sex on the sabbath day = torn frenulum?!

Edit: just did some googling, thank you, superior circumcisized penis

Thankfully we weren't sixty nine-ing otherwise could've ended up with two torn frenulums for the double sacrilege.

NinjaBoiX

Do you ever get one of those posts that from top to bottom, you just do not understand?
Me and Jim talking shop, don't mind us. :/

ARGHHHH!

I'm sorry buddy boy!

I guess it was just magnificent thrustage. I honestly don't really remember, just woke up in agonising pain. It was drunk sex, that probably explains a lot!
4H8ern5.gif

You're a bad man dude!

Edit: dapper, that's pretty funny man! Who knew a torn banjo would be the subject of such mirth.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Finally getting back into reading after realizing Borderlands 2 is the most boring shit ever when you hit the level cap. "Here grind for your same weapons all over again, except now super powered versions!" No thanks.

Finished A Wizard of Earthsea and am tackling the sequel, The Tombs of Atuan. Ursula K Le Guin is a great author.

SKINNER!

Banned
So the play store recommended me a song to buy because I was frequently listening to it on YouTube. while it is somewhat convenient, it's also really creepy.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
One of the lads on a new build site last winter was making off the main earth bond to the stopcock. It was nearly pitch black, and his fingers were entirely numb.

Let's just say his little finger was about the same width as a 16mm earth cable.

Ouch!

han-solo-salute-o.gif

frenelelelum bro

Reknoc

welp yodel was supposed to have delivered my wii u by 6pm. so now I guess I'm checking the tracking to see when they decide to give up and throw it in a bin and say its delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom