• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Last night there was a strange man in the bar this guy would randomly start dancing like he was on some major ectasy and make strange noises and sit back down and calmly sip his pint. Theres me inviting him over to the table for some banter thinking the dude has just took a strong pill. After speaking to the bouncer it turns out the man is just completely insane. . Now this dude is sitting right next to us. I decided to shake the guys hand , then the guy started tickling my arm pit when my arm was stretched and he made this strange groan. I was in to deep and decided to leave the bar lol. Ah man the good times another one for the book.

I'm searching youtube hoping to find footage of this man. It's the most bizarre shit I have witnessed. A walking vine video of a fella.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
We tried to pick up Jed in GTA Online but he just shot at us.

Jed isn't very nice.

Oh I thought by coming for me it meant you were coming to fuck me up, so I was ready with my finger on da trigger. My connection crapped out shortly afterwards :(

Next time! I have a plan for exploring the prison that I want to try with people.

8bit

Knows the Score
Are there any missions more advanced than hold up a shop with a random guy who will shoot you in the head afterwards?

It was all a bit fucked up last night, I fell through the geometry once and returned as a ghostly floating gun and had some sound issues (other than the freestyling french shouty happy hardcore rappers). I did manage to race with iammikeside (sorry man, no mic) and alligator-dosh (sp?) but other than that it seemed a bit shallow mission wise.

Apparently yes, but not with the Z Fighters around this year.

That's good to hear, but it's a shame if it's still somewhat regular. I lived close enough to Nottingham as a little kid that I swear I heard about a Goose Fair shooting every year before I moved up north. Usually some poor schoolgirl too. :/

Congrats on winning yourself, anyway. :p

Aah, 3 bands I never liked.

Fat Wreck is an incredible label though.

I went into town to buy stuff for my dad's birthday tomorrow. Got various interesting sausages (including bacon/maple syrup sausages), and 2 Ramones albums.

Also got Scott Pilgrim (for the second time), Looper, new Superchunk album, Repeater + 3 Songs, 2 shirts, some new trousers, a hoody and a bottle of grenadine for myself.

That got a bit out of hand >_>

Kentpaul

Had to turn tool tips off. Rockstar thinks were all common idiots with some of the obvious tool tips that flashed on my screen. How to escape from the police ? Really rockstar ?

afoni

Banned
Oh I thought by coming for me it meant you were coming to fuck me up, so I was ready with my finger on da trigger. My connection crapped out shortly afterwards :(

Next time! I have a plan for exploring the prison that I want to try with people.

I'll probably be up for that.

I actually got into GTA Online today, did some intro stuff and then kept timing out trying to do a deathmatch

want to play golf with someone at some point

Kentpaul

I actually got into GTA Online today, did some intro stuff and then kept timing out trying to do a deathmatch

want to play golf with someone at some point

Ah cheers for the reminder. I still ain't got round to checking out the golf mini game, I wonder if its on par with the tiger woods games.

I'll drive to the course right now. I will get side tracked most likely.

Ah cheers for the reminder. I still ain't got round to checking out the golf mini game, I wonder if its on par with the tiger woods games.

I'll drive to the course right now. I will get side tracked most likely.

It's got a fair amount of depth

Different kinds of shot and a range of different clubs and the textbook power meter

I like it quite a bit though obviously it would be more fun against human players

Hystzen

I want an extra 500 for the dirt bike backflip, but I'll give you 500 because I fucked the second one up and killed both of us.

So I guess you owe me nothing.

0_0.jpg

back of your head just before you did back flip I pressed button for picture during it but looks like it stopped uploading.

haha no we where hitting stores then running from cops around the map thought wanted piece of action,we fucked up a crew that ambushed us at one point.

Im thinking of going after helicopters in airport or some jets I know how get in the army base.

wonder if the helicopter by docks is there like in SP

8bit

Knows the Score
I couldn't find the golf icon online, but I was disorientated as I haven't opened the entire map in single player as I've not been playing much this week.

I've finished the GTA V story, I feel like I took the easy route so I might do the last mission again.

Edit: How do I get my PSN username added to the Google Doc? It's Deaf_Spacker.

Hystzen

That why is football not popular in US thread is amusing some of the reasons are so stupid I can't help but cry or laugh

Kentpaul

It's got a fair amount of depth

Different kinds of shot and a range of different clubs and the textbook power meter

I like it quite a bit though obviously it would be more fun against human players

I ended up playing 6 rounds of tennis. The guy i was playing bet me every round so when the game ended i just gave him a power drive to the ground and kicked his cunt in. The dude took it kindly and sent a LOL message. Great times.

Been playing for 5 hours, It's good death matching in the streets with random people. There's some cold hearted mother fuckers out there who go gunning for everyone.

By far the best game ever made and i don't possibly see how it can be topped, Gaming is ruined as the bar is set to high. All other dev's should join rockstar and just keep working on content for it.

If I get through the night without a cigarette I deserve a fucking medal

It should be pretty easy if your not around smokers.

Slightly dubious but often seen as fine help needed! Xbox is playing up with the DNS settings I have for US Netflix on it, keeps going weird after an episode and needs a reset/swapping around etc etc. Which do people use?

All other dev's should join rockstar and just keep working on content for it.

Imagine if this actually happened. GTA is suddenly every game in one. You could have expansions set in Azeroth, eat mushrooms and become a giant or set-up XCOM and fight aliens on the streets of Los Santos. Or is that last one just Saints Row IV? My head hurts at the possibilities.

Hystzen

Imagine if this actually happened. GTA is suddenly every game in one. You could have expansions set in Azeroth, eat mushrooms and become a giant or set-up XCOM and fight aliens on the streets of Los Santos. Or is that last one just Saints Row IV? My head hurts at the possibilities.

X-Com: Vice City

Sectoid is main character and keep it set in 80s with soundtrack also.

so I was just told what happens at the end of that "My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute" anime and oh god

BGBW why

how did you keep this secret

Kentpaul

It makes to much sense but sadly not everyone is open to the true picture. Its all about money at the end of the day.

We never left the garden of Eden, it's wealth, greed and social norms that cause the negativity and problems. The substances are the temptation. The dark path only some will walk.

Its all making sense. Good night guys I'm off to sleep.

afoni

Banned
I mean, no? I didn't, obviously. It just vindicated a lot of previously-assumed-to-be-unfairly-hostile feelings I had towards that show. :lol

You've teased me enough now that I now need to know what happens, but I can't be bothered watching.

Share with me.

afoni

Banned
nah he just makes out with her, I think, possibly more, dunno

Typical Japan with its incest fantasies.

In other news, my housemate and her boyfriend are attempting to make everyone an accessory of their relationship by getting people to copy the costume theme they're doing for Halloween, to the point where they're telling people to dress up as characters they don't even know, and I really cannot be fucked pandering to their lovey dovey couple bullshit.

I hope I never end up like this.

Hystzen

Halloween going to near me is having a heroes and villains theme

I intend to go as the Everyday Hero

ekv77cQ.png

never would have imagined it that Mike would be my nemesis

Lirlond

Dear Glaswegians(All four of you)

Do me a favour and never use Network Private Hire(01415571110). Please tell your family and friends the same, and have them do likewise. I usually walk home, but today was a long day and I wanted home before 2am for once.

I was still waiting for my taxi 15 minutes ago. Just decided to get a hackney and paid £13 for a 3 mile journey. Fuck you Network Hire.

Mikeside

Halloween going to near me is having a heroes and villains theme

I intend to go as the Everyday Hero

ekv77cQ.png

never would have imagined it that Mike would be my nemesis

Let's bury the hatchet - britgaf gang needs to be tight & I want you to have my back, bro

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
you used to have that bgbw esk one
Manga art is apparently to be known as BGBW esk(sic) from now on. I better inform the Japanese ambassador!

so I was just told what happens at the end of that "My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute" anime and oh god

BGBW why

how did you keep this secret
Nobody asked?

I knew the ending ages ago since I read the spoilers when the novel came out so it was fun watching all those who didn't know watching the show weekly.

My prayers are with the animators who had to draw scenes from the final episode.

Nobody asked?

I knew the ending ages ago since I read the spoilers when the novel came out so it was fun watching all those who didn't know watching the show weekly.

My prayers are with the animators who had to draw scenes from the final episode.

Christ, absolutely. Reading through that thread was fun when I found about, and by fun I mean slightly unnerving.

Tremas

Managed to get Glasto tickets for the first time ever today, pretty excited! Should be a blast.

Congrats! A couple of my friends forgot to wake up for the sale and I was completely livid. Luckily between the rest of us we managed to secure our tickets. This'll be our second Glastonbury, it really is above and beyond any other festival.

NinjaBoiX

Glastonbury 2013 Line-Up

That festival is so damn huge now! I was just going to post the line up, but after scrolling for a minute or two I figured a link would be wise. So much music, damn.

I'd love to see:

Portishead
Foals
The Hives
Alabama Shakes
Azealia Banks
The XX
Seasick Steve
Bobby Womack
Lianne la Havas
Public Enemy
etc, etc, etc