• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
welp yodel was supposed to have delivered my wii u by 6pm. so now I guess I'm checking the tracking to see when they decide to give up and throw it in a bin and say its delivered.
But don't you see? The Nintendo magic has already begun. You're experiencing a big part of the Wii U console experience: waiting and putting up with delays.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
welp yodel was supposed to have delivered my wii u by 6pm. so now I guess I'm checking the tracking to see when they decide to give up and throw it in a bin and say its delivered.
why the hell does your avatar have colour maaan
Omg longboarding is aaaaaaaawesome! Totally getting Andy to buy me a longboard for my birthday

FunTashbrookeFact: I have a scar under one of my eyebrows from longboarding

Never again

Spookie

You should send it by DPD then I can personally go downstairs and swear at the driver for you.

Reknoc

But don't you see? The Nintendo magic has already begun. You're experiencing a big part of the Wii U console experience: waiting and putting up with delays.

yea but if i had my console i could at least play mario while i waited for them :< :< :<

why the hell does your avatar have colour maaan

All my avatars have colour!

You should send it by DPD then I can personally go downstairs and swear at the driver for you.

I wish Zavvi did send it with DPD, I deal with them everyday. Better the devil you know.

edit: crisis somewhat averted, text i got said by 9, not 6

afoni

Banned
GTA Online really does like being picky about when it wants to work properly.

Gonna go run people over and steal their money.

edit: WHO FUCKING KILLED ME

Hystzen

Man people will moan over anything about GTA: Online now they moaning over cost of dying. Each mission throws 1.5k+ so money is kind of pointless really you never run out.

Hystzen

Nothing like been a dick on GTA to Mike by parking a SUV in front of store doors so he can't get out. Every time open door take random shots at him lol, I sued for peace but he denied it

For a while I did. I challenged myself to write a blog a day for a year (and did two months) as an exercise in creative writing.

The simplicity of the site was really nice for pushing out that much stuff. Unlike a proper full blog I was happy with just little fragments and some crap on there.

Mikeside

Nothing like been a dick on GTA to Mike by parking a SUV in front of store doors so he can't get out. Every time open door take random shots at him lol, I sued for peace but he denied it

Amazing fun getting the shit kicked out of me by you.

We must do this again soon :)

Reknoc

it was black and whtie

????

Si5Oizn.jpg

????????????

Conan-san

lol Lib Dems. You one of those uni student sheep who voted for them back in 2010 because you thought Cleggy would change things?
More "Fuck, I don't want to vote in Conservative in either of it's guises", not knowing at time of poke that we've actually got a one party system and I could have used my vote as toilet paper for all it mattered.

Still, with 2014 fast approaching, this is but a temporary concern.

More "Fuck, I don't want to vote in Conservative in either of it's guises", not knowing at time of poke that we've actually got a one party system and I could have used my vote as toilet paper for all it mattered.

Still, with 2014 fast approaching, this is but a temporary concern.

I would give a long winded argument citing various political ideals pertaining to the strength of a democratic society. But I'd be wrong. They're all a bunch of twats, nothing will change, ever. Vote Looney.

afoni

Banned
Tories will win the next election and as a result of which we will be getting new party leaders for both Labour and Lib Dems.

In 2020 we will relinquish Northern Ireland and it will assimilate into the republic, with the Catholic/Protestant strife continuing and with Ireland becoming the new Syria in terms of international concern.

America will turn to Britain in this time of turmoil, but Dave the Rave will forbid them to intervene in Ireland because his aunty Deirdre lives there.

Ireland will eventually turn communist and isolate itself from the rest of the world, throwing empty threads at the United Kingdom, but mostly threatening to bomb Wales for having too many consonants in its words.

Ireland will finally launch a missile strike on Llanfairpwllgwyngyll and bring about a petty war between the Welsh and the Irish. For no reason at all, the Americans will attack the Irish and start World War III.

By 2023, Wales will do that thing Dr Evil did in the first Austin Powers movie and drill a nuclear warhead into the Earth's core, flooding the outer layer with liquid magma, thus ending the world as we know it.

Mikeside

Tories will win the next election and as a result of which we will be getting new party leaders for both Labour and Lib Dems.

In 2020 we will relinquish Northern Ireland and it will assimilate into the republic, with the Catholic/Protestant strife continuing and with Ireland becoming the new Syria in terms of international concern.

America will turn to Britain in this time of turmoil, but Dave the Rave will forbid them to intervene in Ireland because his aunty Deirdre lives there.

Ireland will eventually turn communist and isolate itself from the rest of the world, throwing empty threads at the United Kingdom, but mostly threatening to bomb Wales for having too many consonants in its words.

Ireland will finally launch a missile strike on Llanfairpwllgwyngyll and bring about a petty war between the Welsh and the Irish. For no reason at all, the Americans will attack the Irish and start World War III.

By 2023, Wales will do that thing Dr Evil did in the first Austin Powers movie and drill a nuclear warhead into the Earth's core, flooding the outer layer with liquid magma, thus ending the world as we know it.

If Activision reads this thread, then you'll probably be getting a call for a job writing the next CoD game.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Chips , cheese, donner meat and a little tub of garlic sauce when your pickled is a fucking magnificent meal. Every bite was pleasure at its finest form.

God bless Indian takeaway places in the town centre. Hard working men keeping drunk britain fuelled.

Anyone here taking part in the Great Scottish Run? Will be doing it next time it's on.

I'm not much of a cardio kinda guy.

Reknoc

No rush. Updating mine at the mo' while listening to this chill update music

So far it's been the weirdest experience on a console. Using my game pad like its a 3DS while speech bubbles full of French fill my monitor.

Hystzen

Amazing fun getting the shit kicked out of me by you.

We must do this again soon :)

I was willing to leave you alone after the first 1 on 1 draw but no you drive up shotgun me after I came out of ammunation. Can't believe you cheesed that second 1 on 1 by driving away so timer counted out. Also soon noticed Jed popped in felt like doing the BritGAF double and get you both. Fuck auto aim though that stuff is insane with lock on range so used to using free aim

jimbor

Banned
I seriously can't tell the difference.

Maybe? Always wanted to take part in something like that but I know I'd have to seriously train for it.

Do you do any kind of keep fit at all? If so, half marathon isn't too difficult. My fastest half marathon was done with only two training runs two weeks before the race. Felt a twinge in my knee, so didn't bother running again until the race, still managed it in just over 1h45m :D

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Got my core skills assessment with the council on Wednesday then a job based on what I'm good at within the council, It's been a rough few months for me guys and i have finally got back on my feet.

Could have the cash to come to meet very soon guys! Keep safe.

jimbor

Banned
Got my core skills assessment with the council on Wednesday then a job based on what I'm good at within the council, It's been a rough few months for me guys and i have finally got back on my feet.

Newcastle meet next year man. Or Britgaf Christmas meet in London on the 7th of December.

NinjaBoiX

Joined the gym last night. Starting tomorrow morning. My mate Donkin summed up my intentions beautifully succinctly last night:

"Why aye chief. Just gan in, get huge."

The way he said it, all nonchalant, mid-toke on a spliff, it really cracked me up!

Good for you Kent, you on the up and up son. Keep on keepin' on fella.
Newcastle meet next year man. Or Britgaf Christmas meet in London on the 7th of December.
Definitely. Do it buddy. As I say, you can crash at mine. There is loads of room. The meals in this house are top tier too, me and pats are both pretty handy in the kitchen.
Newcastle would be ideal as i have a guy i talk to online from durham I'd like to meet to.
Two birds with one stone. Bonus!

afoni

Banned
Yeah what a dick, also need transfer 500 for last store job when your next online

I want an extra 500 for the dirt bike backflip, but I'll give you 500 because I fucked the second one up and killed both of us.

So I guess you owe me nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom