• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be jeds wife and her really hot derby friend

Oh, OK, I see I'm gonna to die now. Well, I welcome my public evisceration with open arms.

bosswindowwssbg.gif

afoni

Banned
Hello BritGAF.

I am still alive.

Been busy with college etc. Not like any one gives a shit really. Just popped by to say hello. :)

how's big pete he told me he was staying at yours this weekend

Also, in completely unrelated news, I mixed cherry juice with orange and mango juice to make a tasty new concoction.

One of my housemates goes home to work at his family owned fish and chip shop in Hastings every weekend. It would have been the most amazing coincidence if you ended up going to the exact place he'd be working at.

There are rather a lot of fish n chip shops in Hastings

Hello BritGAF.

I am still alive.

Been busy with college etc. Not like any one gives a shit really. Just popped by to say hello. :)

Good to see you back Sah!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Brutal, Lost my gta online dude, Guy had a cool cowboy look going on.

Time to do it all again!

I posted a "spoiler" on the GTA V thread saying the planes flew nicely and got banned for five days.

Glad someone noticed.

Hows your muscles coming along, You a tough mutha yet ?

SuperSah

Banned
how's big pete he told me he was staying at yours this weekend

Also, in completely unrelated news, I mixed cherry juice with orange and mango juice to make a tasty new concoction.

He's alright. Pretty weak for a supposedly strong guy. C'mon now.

He's pretty good at shots though.

Good to see you back Sah!

Thank you! Good to see y'all too. I'll probably disappear again once the week starts though.

Hows your muscles coming along, You a tough mutha yet ?

Honestly? I've actually beefed up quite a bit! I have some definition now and it's pretty noticeable even without tensing. I'm surprised if i'm honest, so I look a little more in-line with people my age now.

So thank you, once again for the awesome tips!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

NinjaBoiX

Slowly developing a crush on Aubrey Plaza. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a NinjaBoi/Hayley obsession.
*googles*

Z8Wzlyd.jpg

I like her already!
Good to see you too man, hope all is well.
All is swell man, life seems pretty rosy at the minute. This potential/inevitable move to Manchester has got me re-evaluating my priorities. Hence cutting out the weed and joining the gym. I need to get off the gravy train and challenge myself!

What are you up to again? Last time I heard you were working in your dad's cafe.

That was clique-only information, Ninj.
Nice poker face Mike!

My coded transmission was impenetrable.

SuperSah

Banned
Filthy spoiler - posting troll

But.. everyone knew planes were in the game!

*googles*

All is swell man, life seems pretty rosy at the minute. This potential/inevitable move to Manchester has got me re-evaluating my priorities. Hence cutting out the weed and joining the gym. I need to get off the gravy train and challenge myself!

What are you up to again? Last time I heard you were working in your dad's cafe.

That's good to hear! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, good job cutting off the weed too. Well done, proud for you man!

Yeah, my cafe job was just temporary for the Summer time, but i'm finally back to college and thing's are doing alright. I'm studying my Law, Maths, History and IT and I don't feel as if I'm doing too badly.

I met some great friends and it turns out this move to London has been pretty beneficial, despite my doom-mongering earlier this year, so yeah, i'm pretty happy right now, only have the future to look forward to.

As result, hardly anyone back home in Sheffield talks to me anymore, but hey, that's life I guess.

Jordan

As result, hardly anyone back home in Sheffield talks to me anymore, but hey, that's life I guess.

If it makes you feel any better Sah, I haven't moved, I haven't changed schools and half the people I spent every single day with barely speak a word to me once a year... Normally it's Happy Birthday.

SuperSah

Banned
If it makes you feel any better Sah, I haven't moved, I haven't changed schools and half the people I spent every single day with barely speak a word to me once a year... Normally it's Happy Birthday.

Wow, i'm sorry to hear that.

Some people can be extremely inconsiderate. I hope everything works out for you Jordan.

NinjaBoiX

I'm finally back to college and thing's are doing alright. I'm studying my Law, Maths, History and IT and I don't feel as if I'm doing too badly.

I met some great friends and it turns out this move to London has been pretty beneficial, despite my doom-mongering earlier this year, so yeah, i'm pretty happy right now, only have the future to look forward to.
Excellent man! College was some of the best years of my life, embrace it fella.

It sounds like you already have. ;)
I'm Mikeside and I got a sad handjob from a stripper. (and that's just fine.)
7AwBWus.jpg

SuperSah

Banned
Excellent man! College was some of the best years of my life, embrace it fella.

It sounds like you already have. ;)

I sure have. I was expecting not to like it, because my previous college was pure quality in itself and getting people telling me that me going to a college in one of London's worst areas always put me down.

Fears aside, place is pretty damn good, close to surpassing my old college. I'm enjoying the wide array of cultural backgrounds and getting to understand each person's background is really beneficial to me.

It also helps i'm technically a year ahead, so this first year shouldn't be too much of a hassle. I'm pretty content so far, so thank you guys!

Now, just to hope the last remains of my flu disperse by the morning. :p

Jordan

Wow, i'm sorry to hear that.

Some people can be extremely inconsiderate. I hope everything works out for you Jordan.

Eventually, you learn not to give a fuck. It's been six years since I left school, if they're not fussed about me then they can go fuck themselves in all honesty.

SuperSah

Banned
Eventually, you learn not to give a fuck. It's been six years since I left school, if they're not fussed about me then they can go fuck themselves in all honesty.

I guess that's truth. I gave a lot of fucks at first, but over time you kind of realise who's you "true friend" compared to those who just forget about you in the space of a week or two.

So I totally understand how you feel, and honestly you seem like a good guy who can gain some great friends. Time is all it takes, I guess.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Congrats! A couple of my friends forgot to wake up for the sale and I was completely livid. Luckily between the rest of us we managed to secure our tickets. This'll be our second Glastonbury, it really is above and beyond any other festival.

but download doe

Suairyu

Banned
Hate that feeling where you wake up and all your muscles feel kinda fuzzy and lethargic. That feeling is going to stay with me until noon.

But in other news chaps

I saw Star Trek into Darkness and it was just dull. Like, really kinda boring.

Everyone should put forward their best thread
My LTTP of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

I still have the sequel thread on my HDD, sitting about about 85% written. Need to finish that someday.

NinjaBoiX

Man, what a glorious fucking morning my British chums. It's warm, calm and the skies above Sunderland are propa bonny today, all streaking autumnal colours and shit.

I feel really chipper for a Monday! Slept awesomely over the weekend, I'm ready to box the fuck out of this week.

Have a nice day everyone!

1ge5t65.jpg

Everyone should put forward their best thread

Redheads are awesome!

Gotta be innit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom