• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

bought a £200 console to play a 19 year old game. feels good.

wind waker HD is pretty much exactly what I wanted a Zelda to be like on the Wii U, using the pad's screen to swap inventory on the fly without the need to keep pausing. I didn't want it to be Wind Waker though...

afoni

Banned
Today is just one of those days where I wonder how easy it would be to improve myself. It's probably really fucking easy, but I'm too lazy to go ahead and do it.

Maybe I should make a list of some sort.

SKINNER!

Banned
shorty what did you post in my thread?

Wasn't anything important. Was reading the thread when I woke up. Thought there was only one page with your post asking about The Laughing Man OVA being the last one (GAF mobile version) so I replied back to it and then discovered that the thread was 3 pages deep so I face palmed myself and edited the post.

SKINNER!

Banned
lol snapchat. What a hoot.

EDIT: Damn, according to Amazon I preordered Beyond: Two Souls back in June and it's coming out this week. Time sure flies by...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
lol snapchat. What a hoot.

EDIT: Damn, according to Amazon I preordered Beyond: Two Souls back in June and it's coming out this week. Time sure flies by...

I don't know if this is good, you essentially just got a suprise 40 quid out of your account this month!

I need you in my snapchat life

I don't know what snapchat is for other than sending pics of genitals. And much as I love you guys, if I wanted to see your penii I would just ask you to send it over FB or something.

Mikeside

I don't know what snapchat is for other than sending pics of genitals. And much as I love you guys, if I wanted to see your penii I would just ask you to send it over FB or something.

Snapchat is great for sending photos of any random thing you see in the day or, as I mostly use it, for taking pictures of your mates after they pass out at parties, drawing cocks all over them & sending it to everyone.

SmokyDave

Good morning chaps and chapettes. Hope y'all are feeling frisky on this Monday Morning, I see Ninja certainly is.

Oh, and my obligatory 'fuck Mondays'. No friskiness here, only headaches and work :(

SKINNER!

Banned
I don't know if this is good, you essentially just got a suprise 40 quid out of your account this month!

This happened when Bioshock 3 came out. Was like "wtf!?" when I looked at my bank account. Thought my card details got stolen and used. Next day the game arrived and was like "ooooooooooh That's why!" Now I just set reminders on my phone calender whenever I preorder stuff.

Good news is that the Steelbook of Beyond was around £49.99 back in June but they reduced it to around £33 earlier this month for some reason. Not too shabby amazon.

Snapchat is great for sending photos of any random thing you see in the day or, as I mostly use it, for taking pictures of your mates after they pass out at parties, drawing cocks all over them & sending it to everyone.

haha, That's exactly what its purpose is. Will PM you my username brah!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I didn't know what snapchat was so first thing I do of course is go to their website to read about it. Oh but look, guess they are too important to have an about section, have to go to the Play Store to read a description. They also wasted 48 seconds of my life with a terrible advert that tells me nothing. They've followed the television ad model of having an ad designed to pique someone's interest so they go off to find out more. Problem here is that I'm already on their website, we are past the pique stage, I just want info.

Piss poor webpage, has sharp edges. Will not download.

-2/10

Yeah, silly rant, but it's actually a really common problem with a lot of webpages I find. That and not even including screenshots.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I probably should have bought that PS3 GTA V pack but I was hoping to get the tv first.

Apparently John Lewis has to delay my order because of a card processing error which they claim if because of the issue number field. Don't know how that happened since I left it blank. Hopefully I get it this week or early next week.

SmokyDave

I'm not chancing GTA online until the servers have settled and there's no risk of losing any data. So, 2016 then.

On the plus side, I'm replaying Far Cry 3 and I'd forgotten how much I loved that game. Sneaking through the jungle whacking animals with my silenced sniper rifle is fucking great.

I made sure I saved my game before attempting GTAO last night. I managed to get on and create my character, did one race then got chucked out, couldn't get back on. Went back to storymode and screen had frozen so had to reboot. I don't think I'll bother again till I've finished the story.

Chinner

Banned
i played gta online for the time time yesterday and had no problems, are people still experiencing them or is it peak time that unplayable?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This was like between 8 and 9:30 that I tried.

I played from about 12-3 yesterday and it was all good, but couldn't get on after that. Peak times are fucking GTAO's shit up it seems.

Would love to know what the player numbers are. Probably even SP affects it with the stats collection etc.

sent out a mass of psn friends invite. please understand & accept.
also couldn't add hex either, is it blue_baka?

my PSN is dapperbandit

Do you have a mic?

For some reason I have this preconception that you sound like the fat vampire Wesley Snipes burns with a UV torch in Blade

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
my PSN is dapperbandit

Do you have a mic?

For some reason I have this preconception that you sound like the fat vampire Wesley Snipes burns with a UV torch in Blade

If he doesn't then I'm very disappointed. I also hope Chinner has a lisp. And says 'Lellow' instead of Yellow.

basically, I hope he is like 17% retarded. Is that so wrong?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
That's an oddly specific number, man.

My friends tell me that all the time. I just like specific percentage probabilities. I think it over first and assign a number to. I think the 20% retardation would be excessive and perhaps not fun to play with. 17% I can get behind though.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
sent out a mass of psn friends invite. please understand & accept.
also couldn't add hex either, is it blue_baka?
PSN is Surreal_Blue (I think...). PM me yours so I can add you if I got it wrong by chance.

You'll know it's me if my last played game was Journey and I have a guy with a hat on as a avatar (Regular Joe from Viewtiful Joe)

My friends tell me that all the time. I just like specific percentage probabilities. I think it over first and assign a number to. I think the 20% retardation would be excessive and perhaps not fun to play with. 17% I can get behind though.

There's like, an 8 in 5 chance you're going to end up with a gambling problem

NinjaBoiX

88% of statistics are made up on the spot.

This reminds me of a great answer from Andy Parsons on Mock the Week once, it was the "if this is the answer, what is the question" round:

Answer: "1,000,000%"

Question: "How much have over exaggerations gone up in the last 12 months?"

I chortled heartily.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So I have to make a flyer for an event I am partially organising and I am making a flyer for it

Can I get some constructive criticism and help..

I wanna maybe fill the blank section with a little description of the night but I'm not sure what to put

I want to say All are welcome, get dressed the fuck up and that it should be awesome

Here's the poster that I havent blocked the address on, as I realised that would require effort now I have hosted it n' shit

ScreenShot2013-10-07at150736_zps3101538b.png

I have to send it to the printers at like 5pm so I'm on a fucking DEAADLINE

In terms of criticism I am talking about everything, fonts/sizes, how they line up and mofuckin colour schemes innit

Mikeside

till should only have one l

don't say gooey lucky dip, say ghastly or something, gooey sounds pedoish

align the address stuff to the right.

"Enjoy a night of festivities at The Old House! All are welcome, especially those in costume - come for the booze, stay for the tunes!" ??

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It all seems kind of personal. Were you molested by a sweaty red faced man in a pikachu suit?

Pshh, if you can't get personal than why bother going in there "Pokemon games just aren't for me" doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Hyperbolic fucked up rants are fun.

And hey, I didn't call them paedophiles even once, that shows restraint.

Mikeside

Pshh, if you can't get personal than why bother going in there "Pokemon games just aren't for me" doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Hyperbolic fucked up rants are fun.

oh man, you're totes gonna get banned again :(

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
@Tash

Looks kind of busy, I think mostly because you don't have a central font style or color. It's okay to have different styles and colors as long as you have an established theme but it kind of just looks like a mix and match at the moment.

But yeah what Mike said, bullet point some of the events or activities you are doing, maybe throw in some regular pub stuff except change the words around to seem spooky.

"Ghost Pool" etc.

Having SO MUCH FUN in the 'Controversial Gaming Opinions' thread. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459297&page=154

Pokemon fans are defensive yo.
You're being kind of cunty but I know you like to stir the pot sometimes and if there's a thread you can get away with it in, it's probably that one.

Jedeye. I can't believe this.

I mean, I like Pokemon, but fine I'm not gonna argue with anything about that you wrote (they milk the shit out of it and many fans are creepy, all true).

...but you thought Sonic fans aren't as bad?! I mean, I know pamperchu is bad, but I've seen some shit. I've seen some bad things. THAT'S my real point of objection.

True dat.

Also that last sentance made me laugh aloud as someone in the next office pod announced they were going on maternity leave.

oh well

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
True dat.

Also that last sentance made me laugh aloud as someone in the next office pod announced they were going on maternity leave.

oh well
Hahaha.

I mean, I like Pokemon, but fine I'm not gonna argue with anything about that you wrote (they milk the shit out of it and many fans are creepy, all true).

...but you thought Sonic fans aren't as bad?! I mean, I know pamperchu is bad, but I've seen some shit. I've seen some bad things. THAT'S my real point of objection.
Bad pokemon fans are probably annoying. But bad Sonic fans are WAY WORSE. Jed should just be grateful he doesn't know the horrors we've seen.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Face painting with Tash's gooey lucky tip.

Make the title bigger.

Probably put 'free entry' and 'fancy dress' at the top as well. That's the important bit and it's right at the bottom.

Then maybe a small blurb with ghastly words like "a spooktastic party with phantom fun and crappy cosplay till the midnight hour" (you come up with the words)

then shove all those details down.

That should cover the page.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Oh I'm familiar with the depravity of Sonic fans, trust. I blame Sonic for letting furries exist. BUT, I do quite admire how most sonic fans are unapologetically sexual about their interests. It has a twisted kind of honesty about it, and I like that. Also, sonic gave the world 'Gotta go fast'. How can you hate on that?!

I do hope I didn't push the cunty thing too far but fuck it, I stand behind those words. Pokemon is not good.

Tash - Careful of sticking text too close to the edges, some of the titles look like they may be a little close to it. Unless we're seeing it cropped a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom