• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jed, I don't think I can make it to Guildford next month buddy. I just checked trains prices and stuff, wallet am cry. I def want to see you guys though, I'll make a concerted effort to see you guys next year some time.

That's cool buddy, halfway down the country is a fucking long way to come!

Man, still super ill today, have decided to stay at home instead of going in, and I think the extra sleep did me good. A day in front of GTA is calling to me, oh yes. There certainly are bonuses to being ill.

Symphonia

Banned
Going out for drinks on Friday (possibly on to a club, if I can be bothered and funds allow).

Saturday I'm taking Andy to a medieval banquet for our 7 year anniversary.

Sunday is our actual anniversay, might go out on the bikes, then band rehearsal, haven't rehearsed for aaaaaages so it'll be good to get back behind the mic.
Not going to lie, that sounds fucking awesome. I'd love to go to a medieval banquet but I don't know of anywhere round here that does them. Well, there's Warwick Castle about half hour away but, yeah. Anyway, your fella is a lucky guy if you've got all that planned.

SKINNER!

Banned
BBC News said:
_70286246_70286245.jpg

I want a framed print of that on my wall so badly right now.

Slowdive

Banned
That sucks, man, how come?

It's my own fault, I just stayed up late haha. Had some coffee so should be all good now.

Going out for drinks on Friday (possibly on to a club, if I can be bothered and funds allow).

Sunday is our actual anniversay, might go out on the bikes, then band rehearsal, haven't rehearsed for aaaaaages so it'll be good to get back behind the mic.

Medieval banquet sounds awesome.

NinjaBoiX

Sullen. Something has put me into a really gloomy state in the past few days and I'm not really sure what it was that done did it.

It's shit though.
It was probably one of my previous posts. I apologise.
HItdQPW.gif

That's the spirit dude! Ironic self deprication goes down well in these here parts.

Also, fair play on your charity skydive, I forget to mention earlier.

Sounds like fun Musha! Have a good time.
That's cool buddy, halfway down the country is a fucking long way to come!
Yeah, the train was going to cost £150+, then hotel and beer money is another £150+, and the journey was 5.5 hours each way.

11 hour round trip and £300? I could go abroad for that! I will come to one when the logistics don't make me want to hurt myself.

Cyanide, I see you rock a Hayley avy once more. See all the love I was getting in the "favourite avatars" thread huh? Trying to steal my thunder? Never gunna happen blud! Also, PM a mod to change your handle. ;)

SKINNER!

Banned

Symphonia

Banned
Cyanide, I see you rock a Hayley avy once more. See all the love I was getting in the "favourite avatars" thread huh? Trying to steal my thunder? Never gunna happen blud! Also, PM a mod to change your handle. ;)
I could never outshine you, Ninja. I'm just cycling through my avatars. I got bored of my Franklin one. I'm now torn between my derpy Venusaur avatar and a Hayley Williams avatar I had for a forum I used to frequent a few years back. I'm tempted to make a Tay Jardine avatar, though.

I know it's been mentioned before but that sex thread is comedy gold, the post about the girl with a vibrator stuck up her arse had me in stitches.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Test complete. I should be in the council grass cutting, Uplifts, roads squad's soon guys, I'm not build for office work so this shit is perfect for a guy like me. So much energy.

And because rather leverage an existing brand, or make something that is snappy and memorable, you have your Sony Entertainment Network account to use Playstation Network within it or some shit like that!

Daffy Duck

Sign me up for BritGAF

When's you Birthday: July 27th 1981
Where do you live: Stratford Upon Avon
Where are you from: Leicester
Occupation/University: Web Developer/Designer
Favourite Actor/Actress: Bryan Cranston
Favourite Band/Artist: Guns N Roses
Favourite TV Show: Breaking Bad
Favourite Crisps: Nando's
Favourite Biscuit: Custard Creams
Favourite Pokémon: Pikachu
Ant or Dec: Dec
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalagmites

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Welcome Gumball. Your favorites will take you far here.

---

guys its been real but i gotta bounce

for real this time, sorry - measures have been taken

i appear to no long have edit rights on my own googledoc which is odd so could green scar or whoever else had edit privileges please remove my entry from the "usernames and shit" spreadsheet

in the unlikely event rockstar ever fix gta online you might find me in the crew

ciao

Suairyu you could have at least said why, you attention seeking cunt. Now we're all sitting here just wondering and namedropping you in posts while you gleefully lurk anyway. If it's just because you're spending too much time on the site just say so mate. If it's something else you could of PM'd someone as well. I liked reading your posts, jerk.

Sign me up for BritGAF

I like you :D

Chinner

Banned
spoke to sauyiru, he said what jedeye said about pokemon was the last straw, and now he's leaving gaff to take a long hard look at his life.

Symphonia

Banned
Sign me up for BritGAF

This world gets smaller and smaller.

God, is it home time yet? This day is dragging in.

We have Absolute Radio on in work because it has a "no repeat guarantee" during the working day. However, they fail to mention that they play the same songs every day, just in a different order! Grrrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom