• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Welcome Gumball! Will add your bidet deets to the OP.

Test complete. I should be in the council grass cutting, Uplifts, roads squad's soon guys, I'm not build for office work so this shit is perfect for a guy like me. So much energy.
Wahay, nice one Kent! Welcome to the world of the working man.
Suairyu you could have at least said why, you attention seeking cunt. Now we're all sitting here just wondering and namedropping you in posts while you gleefully lurk anyway. If it's just because you're spending too much time on the site just say so mate. If it's something else you could of PM'd someone as well. I liked reading your posts, jerk.
Haha! See this is why I like you JB, you cut straight through the bullshit and expose the truth.
Now now, they have two good songs. Paradise city and sweet child of mine. That said, sweet child of mine puts me in the mood for a good wedding reception or something.
What a surprise, the two biggest hits!

You may want to listen to at least a portion of these bands' body of work before trying to dissect their appeal Kent my boy.

"Creep", lol. ;)
spoke to sauyiru, he said what Jedeye said about pokemon was the last straw, and now he's leaving gaff to take a long hard look at his life.
LMQFEVs.jpg

God, is it home time yet? This day is dragging in.

We have Absolute Radio on in work because it has a "no repeat guarantee" during the working day. However, they fail to mention that they play the same songs every day, just in a different order! Grrrrrr.

Could be worse, you could get serenaded with ACDC's Shoot to Thrill and Daniel Powter's You Had a Bad Day as you're eating your lunch in the office canteen, all the while a looped video of a seagulls swarming a garbage landfill is projected onto the wall because the company is going through a recycling/enviromental phase.

SKINNER!

Banned
Could be worse, you could get serenaded with ACDC's Shoot to Thrill and Daniel Powter's You Had a Bad Day as you're eating your lunch in the office canteen, all the while a looped video of a seagulls swarming a garbage landfill is projected onto the wall because the company is going through a recycling/enviromental phase.

lmao!

Thanks.

:)

Got November Rain playing at work at the minute.

My mate is Axl in Guns 2 Roses, the UK's premier Guns N Roses tribute band.

So good back in the day. Wouldn't bother seeing them now though, or rather 'Axl Rose's ego trip' as they're better known.

Saw Slash at Download a few years back, he still got it.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Welcome Gumball! Will add your bidet deets to the OP.

Wahay, nice one Kent! Welcome to the world of the working man.

Haha! See this is why I like you JB, you cut straight through the bullshit and expose the truth.

What a surprise, the two biggest hits!

You may want to listen to at least a portion of these bands' body of work before trying to dissect their appeal Kent my boy.

"Creep", lol. ;)

LMQFEVs.jpg

They just phoned bra, I start in a placement with the council gardening squad next week then a full time job as soon as one comes up.

It's good to be back on my feet lad, i had lost all hope a good month ago.

Chinner

Banned
in all seriousness i spoke to sauyiru and hes decided to quit gaf as he feels it takes too much of his time he could use productively.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Suairyu leaving and Smokydave getting banned, what next?

I never understand when people ask mods to ban them (I assume that is what happened). I guess they don't trust themselves to stay away, which is understandable. Hope neither were permanent.

SuperSah

Banned
SmokeyDave was banned? How comes?

Guys, i'm still reeling from Bruno Mars last night.

INCREDIBLE night, seriously, I still have jitters from all that fun. It was his Birthday so the entire O2 arena, thousands of us sang Happy Birthday to him, it was a brilliant thing.

Honestly, a fantastic night. Always wanted to see him, i'm glad I did.

GAF does not care, but it'll always hold a special place in my heart. <3

GAF being down made me finally make a Twitter. Having made it mainly for GAF purposes (it's called Coldman and I'm only really following GAFfers and gaming people and stuff, so far), it's weird to have it suggest to me IRL people I know... especially when I haven't linked any Facebook or Gmail accounts.

GAF being down made me finally make a Twitter. Having made it mainly for GAF purposes (it's called Coldman and I'm only really following GAFfers and gaming people and stuff, so far), it's weird to have it suggest to me IRL people I know... especially when I haven't linked any Facebook or Gmail accounts.

https://twitter.com/Coldman

I sure hope it's not that

Edit I found one worse: https://twitter.com/HotColdman

Jacob Ashby &#8207;@hotcoldman 21 Jul 09
just gote done masterbateing

Gonna have another look at this twitter

poop tastes funny

my best friend is a broom named mike

i wonder if anyone will ever read these?

i highly dougt the will so i can say what ever i want

i also like to talk to the oppisite sex... but only if mike is there

decaf

Oh, hi BritGAF!

When's your Birthday: 7th October
Where do you live: Newport/London
Where are you from: Gibraltar
Occupation/University: Was Uni of Stirling, now freelancing
Favourite Actor/Actress: Bogie
Favourite Band/Artist: Bloc Party
Favourite TV Show: The New Statesman
Favourite Crisps: Worcester Sauce
Favourite Biscuit: Party Rings
Favourite Pokémon: Wailord/Dunsparce
Ant or Dec: Ant
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites
Beano or Dandy: Buster
CBBC or CITV: CITV

Meant to come along to the EuroGamer Expo meet up but couldn't make it. Was in Japan the past five years and I'm now readjusting to life in the UK. Jaffa Cakes are so expensive now...

I keep meaning to email you those pics... just got home so I'll do it now!

Ah cool. I thought you just had but forgot to attach them or something. :lol

Also, Jackben, your law graduate friend or whatever must have put a video up of his Coolio encounter, because my sister just shared the link on Facebook.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Well today is fucking ruined. Sore throat all morning, work has been shit but I log into my PSN account on my lunch to see I've been accepted to participate in the Dark Souls II beta!

This would be amazing if Namco hadn't made all the codes universal, allowing non-invited users to redeem the code after a few shitheels leaked it on reddit and GAF. Which means the code is now useless.

Awesome.
Ah cool. I thought you just had but forgot to attach them or something. :lol

Also, Jackben, your law graduate friend or whatever must have put a video up of his Coolio encounter, because my sister just shared the link on Facebook.
Yeah TMZ and a few other news outlets picked up the story after he published the video on youtube:

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I made the mistake of taking a donut from the break room yesterday when there have been people sneezing all week in my department. Now I'm all but certain someone coughed on it.

decaf

Got mine playing board games last weekend with a friend who had a cold. First I lose Star Trek Catan, despite not caring for Star Trek, now this.

NinjaBoiX

Oh, hi BritGAF!

Meant to come along to the EuroGamer Expo meet up but couldn't make it. Was in Japan the past five years and I'm now readjusting to life in the UK. Jaffa Cakes are so expensive now...
Welcome new member! I love your avatar. ;)

Bidet added to OP innit. Happy Birthday two days late!

Bloc Party, choice. I don't particularly care for Kele's voice, but Matt Tong is a demon on the tubs. Just amazing.

Coldman, I gotta go with "Like Eating Glass". Again, the drums are just epic on that track!

Mikeside

So I've been feeling emotionally void for a little while now.
I think it might be a bit of a breakdown. It's a bit pathetic.

I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year again & I'm going to fucking win it this time.
This might make me feel better.

Got a few ideas of what to write, but I'm not going to plan it too much.

Ah, didn't notice the TMZ post Jackben. Makes sense!

"Like Eating Glass" is probably a close second, Ninj, although I have zero idea where "Helicopter" and "Banquet" fit when I've been exposed to them so much for so long. Probably at the top.

Oh, hi BritGAF!

So which is it, Newport or London?

I think it might be a bit of a breakdown. It's a bit pathetic.

I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year again & I'm going to fucking win it this time.
This might make me feel better.

Got a few ideas of what to write, but I'm not going to plan it too much.

Dude, I'm here for you bro, call if you need to chat

NinjaBoiX

Aww Mike. Do you want a hug? I wished our final embrace in Musha's would never end...
Ah, didn't notice the TMZ post Jackben. Makes sense!

"Like Eating Glass" is probably a close second, Ninj, although I have zero idea where "Helicopter" and "Banquet" fit when I've been exposed to them so much for so long. Probably at the top.
The riff on "Helicopter" is actually too good.

Bloc Party - Helicopter

Like, what?!? Barely controlled lunacy. Love it.

decaf

Welcome new member! I love your avatar. ;)

Bidet added to OP innit. Happy Birthday two days late!

Bloc Party, choice. I don't particularly care for Kele's voice, but Matt Tong is a demon on the tubs. Just amazing.
Cheers! Eating the last of my M&S birthday cake now...

For shame re: Kele! I love Kele's solo stuff. Guess there'll be more of it now they're on hiatus again. So glad I saw them in January/February in Japan.

Both - not really settled in either yet. Staying with friends in Newport and staying with family in London when going for interviews and whatnot. Hooray for megabus.

I have zero idea where "Helicopter" and "Banquet" fit when I've been exposed to them so much for so long. Probably at the top.
Helicopter must be their best song, even if it is/was overplayed. I know everyone loves Silent Alarm most, but I really love Intimacy and all the B-sides from A Weekend in the City.

I can't stand Intimacy. It's just not for me; I don't see anything there that reminds me of why I liked the band initially.

Naturally, I was pretty fucking thrilled about Four.

Mikeside

Dude, I'm here for you bro, call if you need to chat

Aww Mike. Do you want a hug? I wished our final embrace in Musha's would never end...

You guys are true blue. So much love for the both of you.

I'm OK I guess, that's kind of the problem right now - if I'm not OK, I wish I could just feel like shit in a bigger way with tears and driving into a wall or something, but I'm just... feeling a bit dead.

I'll be fine, I just need a creative outlet & to realize how many fucking awesome people I have around me.

Symphonia

Banned
So shaving my pubes has apparently somehow increased my confidence. Went out to get my lunch from a deli and got talking to the girl on the counter, found we have mutual interests and even got her number. Now I definitely need to work out and get in shape. For her, for myself and for Sark 2014.

So shaving my pubes has apparently somehow increased my confidence. Went out to get my lunch from a deli and got talking to the girl on the counter, found we have mutual interests and even got her number. Now I definitely need to work out and get in shape. For her, for myself and for Sark 2014.

post of the year

decaf

You're going to be so itchy.

You guys are true blue. So much love for the both of you.

I'm OK I guess, that's kind of the problem right now - if I'm not OK, I wish I could just feel like shit in a bigger way with tears and driving into a wall or something, but I'm just... feeling a bit dead.

I'll be fine, I just need a creative outlet & to realize how many fucking awesome people I have around me.

I hope it doesn't have something to do with me and Chinners depressing back stories.

I already am, man, I already am. I've slapped some moisturiser on it and its calmed down for now but, fuck me, sat in the office and trying not to scratch that itch - hardest thing I've had to do all day.

It's always a reckless thing to do.

You pick up that razor and it's do or die. If you start, you've got to finish.

And when you finish, you're gonna itch like crazy

Chinner

Banned
Don't worry Mike, I make jabs at you but in all seriousness you have accomplished allot more than me job wise and socially than i have at this point. Your doing alright bro you got some good people around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom