• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Don't worry Mike, I make jabs at you but in all seriousness you have accomplished allot more than me job wise and socially than i have at this point. Your doing alright bro you got some good people around you.

I know that our back and forth is nothing but banter, Chinner - you're a cool dude & I take none of it to heart. How's the laptop treatin' ya?

NinjaBoiX

So shaving my pubes has apparently somehow increased my confidence. Went out to get my lunch from a deli and got talking to the girl on the counter, found we have mutual interests and even got her number. Now I definitely need to work out and get in shape. For her, for myself and for Sark 2014.
Tag waiting to happen.

I shaved mine once, for a laugh. Well I didn't personally, an ex did. She insisted on reciprocating after I shaved her. It wasn't so hot and looked ridiculous! The itch was maddening too.

Never again.

I just trim now. Bush is bad, but the plucked chicken look is far worse.

Cyanide, are you sticking to this grooming regime? It sounds like more effort than it's worth, and I'm not sure girls find it all that hot either! Maybe it's just an acquired taste.

Symphonia

Banned
If you start, you've got to finish.
That's pretty much how it happened. Did the one little bit then realised I can't just leave my pubes like that so they all came off. Trimming the hair on my nutsack was the worst part.

Cyanide, are you sticking to this grooming regime? It sounds like more effort than it's worth, and I'm not sure girls find it all that hot either! Maybe it's just an acquired taste.
I might not stick to the 'plucked chicken' look but anything is better than what it was before. Plus I feel more confident in myself which is always a bonus!

Both - not really settled in either yet. Staying with friends in Newport and staying with family in London when going for interviews and whatnot. Hooray for megabus.

You go out in Newport much? Last time I was down it was like a ghost town, it's changed so much since I moved away.

You guys are true blue. So much love for the both of you.

I'm OK I guess, that's kind of the problem right now - if I'm not OK, I wish I could just feel like shit in a bigger way with tears and driving into a wall or something, but I'm just... feeling a bit dead.

I'll be fine, I just need a creative outlet & to realize how many fucking awesome people I have around me.

Hey I have an idea if you wanna be creative, you wanna help me produce some music? I've been meaning to get back into it for a while but I am useless at the production/mastering/editing side of things.

slightly pissed off of skittles vodka and watching peep show

jez really is mental

Skittles vodka is the best kind of vodka

I am too hirsute for that sort of thing, did it in the past and, well, it was like a sausage on a barbers floor unless I wanted to go for the full body Luthor.

Anyway, may be old news but the Veet for Men reviews on Amazon are wonderful reading.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

Hahahahaha

4t7pFuL.png

I wonder how many other Amazon reviews have that as a relevant review

NinjaBoiX

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS
I remember a mate of mine rocked up to a gathering walking like John Wayne in baggy jogging bottoms. Turns out the previous night he was rubbing that Deep Heat stuff into his missus' leg, she'd strained it or something.

Anyway, he didn't wash his hands, and fell asleep with his hands on his junk. You know, as you do.

Apparently he woke up like Buster Gonads. It was hilarious!

He wasn't so amused.

Chinner

Banned
I know that our back and forth is nothing but banter, Chinner - you're a cool dude & I take none of it to heart. How's the laptop treatin' ya?

battery is shite but thats expected. good otherwise mang.

also gta v mp is kinda really tedious considering how unfun rockstar made t.

Mikeside

You should come up one weekend. I just need to reinstall some software first.

Yeah, sounds good to me - what sort of stuff are you thinking of, instrumentally?

battery is shite but thats expected. good otherwise mang.

also gta v mp is kinda really tedious considering how unfun rockstar made t.

GTA Online is loads of fun when you're in a group doing races and shit, but the hub stuff can be a bit tedious with all the griefers sometimes.
Helps if you're in your gang.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yeah, sounds good to me - what sort of stuff are you thinking of, instrumentally?

GTA Online is loads of fun when you're in a group doing races and shit, but the hub stuff can be a bit tedious with all the griefers sometimes.
Helps if you're in your gang.

Drive a low rider with an uzi on your lap bro. You will look forward to some fools rolling up on you. I prefer the missions or survival with a group. Racing just ain't my scene.

Turns out devkits are expensive. But there are some interesting things that make it... possible. Not costly, short term. Would probably make a game/app first for PC and then figure out porting, is the smart thing.

I just need to come up with and figure out how to make a game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was tempted to apply to be a developer but honestly if I want to get back into programming I'm better just making a PC game first.

'sup UK Gaf, finally finished Breaking Bad last night and began on Love/Hate season 4.

Thank god its Thursday, only two days until the weekend. Think I'll take my four year old old to see a preview of Turbo in the cinema on Saturday then leave Sunday as a free day.

afoni

Banned
Overslept and my housemate made no attempt at waking me up for a lecture we were both going to. Not even a thump on my door.

I'm just about ready to shout at her after this week. Straw, camel, back.

I'd link you to my old myspace which has some of the tunes I've done before but I'm on my work computer and apparently my browser is too old to use the new myspace. If you search my full name on there you should find my profile. The tunes I did on my pc are Perfect Smile, Walls and Fallen Angel. Have a listen and judge the terrible production. But basically that sort of thing.

SKINNER!

Banned
Overslept and my housemate made no attempt at waking me up for a lecture we were both going to. Not even a thump on my door.

Why should she wake you up? I'd have done the same.

EDIT: Also wtf it was freezing this morning :(

afoni

Banned
Why should she wake you up? I'd have done the same.
We normally attempt to wake each other up before lectures if it seems like the other isn't already, so it's an established norm. The fact that she didn't bother today is just adding to a list of thoughtless shit she's been doing this week. Other housemate is getting annoyed at it as well, so it isn't just me getting pissed off at her.

People.

SKINNER!

Banned
Wow, so you and your housemates are pissed at her because she didn't give you a wake-up call? How inconsiderate. I'd call the manager of the hotel and complain.

NinjaBoiX

We normally attempt to wake each other up before lectures if it seems like the other isn't already, so it's an established norm. The fact that she didn't bother today is just adding to a list of thoughtless shit she's been doing this week. Other housemate is getting annoyed at it as well, so it isn't just me getting pissed off at her.

People.
Can you say "whiny entitlement"?

Jeez, you should try living with my housemates. A thief, a tramp and a hermit.

(I exaggerate for effect.)

Daffy Duck

afoni, there is such a thing as an alarm clock.

It's an amazing device that goes off when you are asleep at a time you set it to wake you up.

Oh and also there is a thing called accountability.

:p

SKINNER!

Banned
One thing I can't stand is people talking shit about others behind their back for the most mundane shit. I apologise if my earlier posts seemed hostile afoni but it just gets me when people gang up on someone for such a stupid reason like that. She's a housemate not a best friend. Please consider whether her "thoughtless shit" is worth addressing and then do so nicely.

afoni

Banned
One thing I can't stand is people talking shit about others behind their back for the most mundane shit. I apologise if my earlier posts seemed hostile afoni but it just gets me when people gang up on someone for such a stupid reason like that. She's a housemate not a best friend. Please consider whether her "thoughtless shit" is worth addressing and then do so nicely.

Just for the sake of clarity, she's being inconsiderate as a friend not as a housemate. That's the part that frustrates me. I thought living with friends would be easier than it turned out being. She snapped at me the other day when I tried talking to her directly about this stuff and bitched about me to her boyfriend, who is a cool guy so he warned me that she's pissy at me for trying to sort it out. Also, we're not ganging up on her, we're just both getting a bit annoyed at the fact that she's being selfish as all fuck recently.

I just needed somewhere to vent where my housemates won't see it.

Symphonia

Banned
Great start to the day. I just won the company a contract with a hugeeee client, and bagged myself a £450 bonus for the end of the month. That's my Christmas shopping money sorted!

So fucking cold this morning, cycling to work on my shitty schizophrenic bike was not fun. I'm pretty sure my face during the journey could have been pictured in the english dictionary next to the word "suffering".

I need one of those hats with the ear flaps, that would be banging.

Congrats Cyanide! That's awesome, well done!

afoni, this is why you should never live with friends, it can ruin friendships. Better to live with strangers, it's easier to be considerate and talk things out.

Saying that I've never actually had proper flatmates, lived with my Mum, then my sister, then Andy. Did have my sister's boyfriend's younger brother living with us for 6 months, which was a nightmare, but he left when he realised we were about to kick him out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom