• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Ah, 20 minutes respite waiting for the hire van while mine goes in for a service. Seriously, this week has been mental, just non-stop.

It's good in a way, I'm just not used to actually grafting!
I don't have any flatmates yet. It's a pretty lonely existence. I'd love to have some.
Yeah, that would be torture for me. A mate lived on his own for about 6 months, he was so depressed he actually burst into tears in front of me.

:/
Great start to the day. I just won the company a contract with a hugeeee client, and bagged myself a £450 bonus for the end of the month. That's my Christmas shopping money sorted!
Good for you man! It sounds like things are really looking up for you buddy.
afoni, this is why you should never live with friends, it can ruin friendships. Better to live with strangers, it's easier to be considerate and talk things out.
So much truth. I'm living with friends because it was a simple solution, and I don't have to worry about actual thievery over and above food, drugs and beer.

But it's a fucking pain in the arse in many ways. As Musha said, just bringing up certain issues with a friend can come across as a personal attack. The tramp is the worst. He had his mama wipe his bum his whole life, so sure enough, he does diddly squat around the house. But mention it to him, and he twists his face like a 5 year old.

The hermit is actually spot on in terms of living with. He does most of the cooking and a lot of the cleaning. Fair play.

The thief does fuck all apart from help himself to other people's shit. It's tiny stuff, a beer here, a few rashers of bacon there, but he never ever reciprocates. He's a selfish fuck really.

Much pussyfooting goes on in this household. I'd rather do shit properly anyway, I'm kind of particular about cleanliness and stuff.
Chvrches for the next two nights, should be fantastic. Sadly I'm working early Friday and Saturday, so I won't be able to fully enjoy it.
Schoolboy error.

Seeing Arctic Monkeys in a few weeks, you best believe I have the following day off!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So it's going well for everyone it seems today...GOOD!

I have a staff meeting tomorrow and I know it's gonna SUUUUCK

afoni, this is why you should never live with friends, it can ruin friendships. Better to live with strangers, it's easier to be considerate and talk things out.

Saying that I've never actually had proper flatmates, lived with my Mum, then my sister, then Andy. Did have my sister's boyfriend's younger brother living with us for 6 months, which was a nightmare, but he left when he realised we were about to kick him out anyway.

THIS

although to be fair we didn't really know eachother

so.. don't move in with friends unless you are pretty much family innit

So shaving my pubes has apparently somehow increased my confidence. Went out to get my lunch from a deli and got talking to the girl on the counter, found we have mutual interests and even got her number. Now I definitely need to work out and get in shape. For her, for myself and for Sark 2014.
Christ, I've got to try this

Well no I don't, I've shaved them a few times and it's always ended in pain

perhaps a trim is in order
What sector are you in Cyanide?

Dayum, why is it so cold all of a sudden.
I don't know but when I left the gym earlier I was greeted by a warm sunlight, only to have it ripped from me with this ice cold wind that chilled the sweat on me to -0989765463
Great start to the day. I just won the company a contract with a hugeeee client, and bagged myself a £450 bonus for the end of the month. That's my Christmas shopping money sorted!
Could sign up to a gym with it too ;)

Jordan

There are some complete utter bellends on the road. I was driving so nicely along, know the journey so well. All of a sudden, I see this BMW slowly edging out only looking to the left of him and not to the right where I am... so I see him before he hits the junction and thinking oh he'll turn right before pulling out... did he fuck. At least my ABS works but what a fucking bellend.

jimbor

Banned
Chvrches for the next two nights, should be fantastic. Sadly I'm working early Friday and Saturday, so I won't be able to fully enjoy it.

Saw them a couple of weeks back in Hackney. They sounded amazing. I can't wait to see them again at the Forum in March. IAMMikeside is making a special guest appearance.

Speaking of house/flatmates, a new guy moved into my house, a welshman, about 27, is on an IT apprenticeship with British Gas.

He said a couple of things and I, with no small amount of trepidation, gently steered the conversation in the direction of video games, the way you might confide profound prejudice or a filthy fetish.

As it turns out he's a massive nerd and wants to build a gaming computer for me once I get the parts. I don't think I'll tell him I post here though, in case he finds all my posts and get's freaked out.

SteveWD40

no...

Christ. What if he's here already, lurking? Or...what if he's a poster I've replied to dozens of times already? Scary shit.

kCLAVg2.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
A good munch and gta online soon. Cant wait to drive my low rider down from peleto bay to the hood. Hope the weathers good for the drive. I will gunning down anyone I see.

Mikeside

A good munch and gta online soon. Cant wait to drive my low rider down from peleto bay to the hood. Hope the weathers good for the drive. I will gunning down anyone I see.

Sucks we can't play with you, KP. I can't imagine a purer joy than crusing GTAO with the full BritGAF crew. We could have a bus or something!

Sucks we can't play with you, KP. I can't imagine a purer joy than crusing GTAO with the full BritGAF crew. We could have a bus or something!

this, we need to do more free roam stuff as a group

we could wreck people's shit in formation

Also, KP, that stretch of road between Paleto and Los Santos is really enjoyable. Probably because it's by the coast and actually takes a significant amount of time to do.

Kentpaul

this, we need to do more free roam stuff as a group

we could wreck people's shit in formation

Also, KP, that stretch of road between Paleto and Los Santos is really enjoyable. Probably because it's by the coast and actually takes a significant amount of time to do.

I bought my first house in paleto bay so I need to make the epic drive down the coast every time I play. Sometimes I don't even crash. Wish I could play with you guys but that said I have lots of local lads on xbl so it's no stress.

Mikeside

I'm in Cardiff right now!
Heading over to stay with family in Swansea tonight followed by a big ole' drive to Plymouth again tomorrow.

Loving the clear skies we've got here. So gorgeous. I was expecting Welsh Sunshine (rain)

Kentpaul

You seen the vice doc about that place mike ? Crackheads getting drove around in taxis all day.

£50 voucher?

Yeah put this:

RN-10-1M-05

In the e-voucher bit and you get £50 off your shopping. Don't know if it will work now though, last time I checked the site half an hour ago it was really temperamental. Everyone in my halls used it to get £50 worth of drink (each) for free. Pretty crazy.

Wunder

I've had a cold/blocked nose for the past 5 days. Why are you doing this to me BritGAF. I've taken so many Lemsips and Sudafeds ;;

Deal has been posted on HUKD, so as usual it gets cancelled because of all the idiots on there using it 4-5 times.

Still, managed to get 100 bottles of Carling free from them for the Jubilee, so hukd isn't all bad ;-)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Racist Tomatoes

Deal has been posted on HUKD, so as usual it gets cancelled because of all the idiots on there using it 4-5 times.

Still, managed to get 100 bottles of Carling free from them for the Jubilee, so hukd isn't all bad ;-)

HUKD ruin everything. It's a great place to find deals but it's full of people who play the system and try to buy everything to scalp them on ebay.

HUKD ruin everything. It's a great place to find deals but it's full of people who play the system and try to buy everything to scalp them on ebay.

After seeing the discounted autism friendly cinema screenings thing being the hottest deal of the day, I could totally imagine adult UKHD users going to them without children, just to save money.

Lirlond

After seeing the discounted autism friendly cinema screenings thing being the hottest deal of the day, I could totally imagine adult UKHD users going to them without children, just to save money.

You literally cannot. You need to accompany someone with some form of autism to get in.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Watching Masters of Sex.

OK, I wasn't expecting to see Lizzy Caplan that naked.

OK this has just gone from 'might watch' to 'downloading tonight'. She was the best thing about True Blood season 1.

In other news, I finally watched the Godfather yesterday. Was pretty gud. Have been impersonating Brando ever since. I thought the funniest part of the film was when Michael sees hes new wife's norks for the first time, major disappointment there. I was all "NOPE".

Still feel like reheated shit from this cold but have dragged my sorry arse into work today to show willing, gots to get those points yo. Do some work, drink some tea, get a free lunch and then go home in the afternoon cos I'm ill. Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom