• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just walked back in from my lunch break and I'm immediately called into the bosses office, naturally alarm bells ring because that can never be good. Sit down and he tells me how good I'm doing and gave me a raise.

feels good man
Congrats Rek.
Yeah well forget your podcast I'm about to play the Pokerap on the radio LIVING THE DREAM

#ownclique
Jonathan you're the coolest guy here, seriously. Content creator and radio man but still hanging out with the Internet kids.

Let's do it - We should probably look for a 3rd person to make it nice and balanced.
The question is, do we get 3 people together in a room and record, or do we do it over a Skype session or something?

Toekn girl! Token girl! Me me me me me me!

are mountain lions in free mode...if so we need to find out who is most badass in BritGAF and go hunt them with knives

That would be me. Just ask the guys who've played TLoU with me. Nothing's move vicious than BritGaf Mum with a weapon in her hands.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Unless there's a "No Will's Allowed" sign you've put up or plan to, I would be interested in that.

I remember being present for your post-TLOU podcast brainstorm session.

I'd be up for guesting in it.

Toekn girl! Token girl! Me me me me me me!
so... BritGAF podcast then? Might actually get some listeners if we do it that way, piggyback on EviLore's hard work with the brand recognition.

And oooh, a TLOU talk would be good! Have you finished it yet Mike (LOL)

That would be me. Just ask the guys who've played TLoU with me. Nothing's move vicious than BritGaf Mum with a weapon in her hands.

As long at it's melee and doubles as a double-entendre!

Mikeside

so... BritGAF podcast then? Might actually get some listeners if we do it that way, piggyback on EviLore's hard work with the brand recognition.

And oooh, a TLOU talk would be good! Have you finished it yet Mike (LOL)

As long at it's melee and doubles as a double-entendre!

Not touched the singleplayer in ages. I really need to finish games....
I'm past caring about videogame spoilers, though, to be honest.

Knives are for pussies.

You gotta whack em with the nightstick while you shout "I am the law!" over and over.

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAHH

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'd do tonight but I'm going to get drunk, eat pizza and watch footeh on the telleh with a friend
I can't wait to watch the ludicrous display that will no doubt air during tonight's game. The ref will no doubt miss it entirely, leading all to question just what game he was watching. Then the other team will probably just walk it in like always.

NinjaBoiX

Oh man, it's so good to be home. What a pain in the arse, kick in the cock, "leave me the fuck alone!" week! Right on top of shit now though.

Aww yiss.

I also found some more cool street art tucked away down a backlane:

this one is particularly awesome! said:
K2lMPyf.jpg

Sunderland has more culture than I often give it credit for.
iJust walked back in from my lunch break and I'm immediately called into the bosses office, naturally alarm bells ring because that can never be good. Sit down and he tells me how good I'm doing and gave me a raise.

feels good man
sqBmE.gif

Excellent mate!
Just ask the guys who've played TLoU with me. Nothing's move vicious than BritGaf Mum with a weapon in her hands.
True story.

"Arghh! Fuck you Musha!" is an oft heard expletive in our TLoU games.
I'll be playing tonight if the wife lets me, lets get a game going.
May well do mate. I've got some shit to do for a few hours, but I'll probably be on a bit later.

Beer and cigarette time! I need to chill the fuck out, I feel proper wired at the minute.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Nobody beat me up at school, I was too fast and could throw shoes with the precision and lethality of a ninja star

besides, it's the enguland gmae M8

ha! Shows how much I know! I barely notice when the world cup is on. I got in trouble with my old boss at work once for chanting USA USA when there was an England v US game once.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm confused about the difference between a router and a modem. Can I plug this right into my phone line? Or do I need to get this as well?
You'll need both. You can't have a working router by itself without a modem unless it's an all-in-one. You can just get the modem you linked by itself but you won't have wireless Internet.

Modem taps into phone line and usually provides Ethernet cables to attach for wired Internet. Router accepts one of those cables and transmits Internet for wireless access. AFAIK Modem/router hybrids exist but are expensive.

f0rk

You'll need both. You can't have a working router by itself without a modem unless it's an all-in-one. You can just get the modem you linked by itself but you won't have wireless Internet.

Modem taps into phone line and usually provides Ethernet cables to attach for wired Internet. Router accepts one of those cables and transmits Internet for wireless access. AFAIK Modem/router hybrids exist but are expensive.

Thanks. Given the prices you'd think it wouldn't be too complicated to make a hybrid by just bolting them together. I'm guessing the BT home hub is a hybrid?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Come home after a pleasant evening with a friend only to find that a neighbour's dog that we look after sometimes (including today) has shat on the carpet in my room.

I don't want to deal with that shit. That ain't right.

Symphonia

Banned
So the girl from earlier? Turns out she has ANOTHER Facebook profile. So three in total. I am done with fucking cunts in my fucking life.

afoni

Banned
So the girl from earlier? Turns out she has ANOTHER Facebook profile. So three in total. I am done with fucking cunts in my fucking life.

I liked a girl when I was 17 who has now juggled three profiles. Realising she wasn't worth my time was one of the better moments of my teenage years.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Yeah Tash, spill the beans.
My sister tried to kill herself a few months back, she's suffered with depression for the past year or so, she was getting better and now she's doing shit again. My dad, who can't afford to not work, is not working to make sure she's okay and a family friend is also helping, she's not allowed out on her own right now

Over the past few days I have been having some mediocre bullshit arguments with my flatmate which now seem pretty meaningless

I have had one HELL of a day though, 4 hours sleep and a 14 hour day. I got up early so I could fit in the gym, went to a staff meeting so I could be moaned at for things that didn't apply to me in the slightest because I'm not an incompetant fuckwit. Got the call about my sister during the meeting, destroyed me, went upstairs, balled my fucking eyes out, 15 minutes later I went to work, had an hour break and went to another pub for the other shift.Finished work..tired but happy, walked home, some drama had occurred at my pub but whatever that's what happens sometimes, drunk people fight sometimes.

Whilst we're all talking my flat mate who had gone outside returns in tears, walks to the door to go upstairs and can't open the door because he is too drunk and emotional

He had broken up with his fucking girlfriend

AGAIN

A-FUCKING-GAIN

So he goes outside and a fellow bro is trying to talk him down a bit for being such an emotional prick, I walk outside and he lunges at me, i brush him off easy because I'm not a drunken mess and return to the inside of the pub because I can't help, his now EX-girlfriend is outside making him worse..Without going into too much detail he:

• Threw an empty barrel of beer at his girlfriend
  • Assaulted me
  • Made a stupid amount of noise on the property, which could get the licensee (my boss) in the shit
  • Threatened a neighbour who was in their own house
  • He's also lost his keys, which just happen to be the most im-bloody-portant thing he owns
  • oh and he punched the neighbours car

almost all of this in front of our boss

So, all of this shit I have to deal with and I have this holiday with my sister booked off, just a gig in London, John Mayer.. I was really looking forward to it

and now I can't go and see him with her (there is a small chance, but I doubt it)

my god I hope he gets fired, same for his gf

I've had enough of this crap.

Bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom