• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lol if he's early in the game he can just restart.

I refuse to get sucked into the Pokemon nonsense. If I'm really feeling it ill just see about finishing black finally or load up my Heart Gold save.

I know if I hold out long enough all the temptation to get a 3DS and X will fade. Same thing happened with animal crossing and I held strong and am glad I did: have no desire to ever play it now that all the hype is dead.

Symphonia

Banned
See, I'm tempted to get an XL with Pokémon and Animal Crossing. Super Mario 3D Land too, maybe. I need to get back in on the handheld market.

Chinner

Banned
honestly dont get the fuss on pokemon and why haven't burned out on it sooner. literally the same game released every 1-2 years but with just new pokemon like cabbagecondom or justintimberlakeamon. at least with animal crossing its only released twice a generation so i can understand the hype for it. pokemon is just nintendos assassins creed.

no angel

I feel pretty fucking ropey this morning. Beer festival and 12 hours of drinking on nothing but a Gregg's sausage roll was definitely a bad idea. I have no idea how I'm going to get through my shift today.

honestly dont get the fuss on pokemon and why haven't burned out on it sooner. literally the same game released every 1-2 years but with just new pokemon like cabbagecondom or justintimberlakeamon. at least with animal crossing its only released twice a generation so i can understand the hype for it. pokemon is just nintendos assassins creed.

Nah nah, it's their FIFA. It's like a sports game. If you play it, tiny changes feel major and a big deal to you, but to everyone else you're still kicking a ball to the goal what the fuck's different.

NinjaBoiX

Sunday morning ritual of bacon and eggs and Sunday Brunch, love it. Johnny Vegas is on and he's fallen asleep already, half an hour in!

Md7fXAM.jpg

What a guy. I'm struggling with the quandary of wether to go and see the olds today. I haven't seen them since I got back from London. They live like 5 minutes away, I have no excuse other than being a neglectful little shit.

:/
Medieval banquet rules. I threw up twice on the way home. Being drunk rules. Game of Thrones rules.
rLF3zRi.jpg

Haha, I'm glad you're enjoying it Musha. It's quite splendid isn't it?

It sounds like you guys had fun at the banquet! Are we talking proper long tables, hog roasts and gothic candelabras?
I really don't get it either. I've played a few hours of one of the DS games to see what all the fuss was about, I was bored to tears within half an hour. It just seemed like a dull collectathon, carrying out the same menial actions over and over. Each to their own I guess.

SteveWD40

I'm getting married :)

Proposed in the rain on a hill by a waterfall (a spot in The Peaks we discovered hiking together).

For anyone getting a ring go to the jquarter in Birmingham, Platinum trilogy ring and it cost half what its valued for!

Symphonia

Banned
I've always found the jewellery quarter to be quite expensive. There used to be a jewellery shop near the Mailbox (I say shop, it was more of a seasonal pop-up shop, but hasn't been there for a few years) that did some high-quality rings at affordable prices. I know next to nothing about jewellery, though.

Edit: Also, congrats, man!

Mikeside

Proposed in the rain on a hill by a waterfall (a spot in The Peaks we discovered hiking together).

For anyone getting a ring go to the jquarter in Birmingham, Platinum trilogy ring and it cost half what its valued for!

Congratulations buddy! Sounds like a big win in the proposal department.

Also, Chinner, you just changed my life. I have the confidence to touch as many ladies as I want now, there's no stopping me!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I feel pretty fucking ropey this morning. Beer festival and 12 hours of drinking on nothing but a Gregg's sausage roll was definitely a bad idea. I have no idea how I'm going to get through my shift today.

Ah so your the ROB fella on the whatsapp!

SteveWD40

Thanks BritGaf, I even had the B&B leave a bottle of bubbly in the room on ice for when we got back, so suffice to say we were pissed by dinner time.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Congratulations, you old smoothly you!

Hystzen

tumblr_m715nyJOkU1r3fk5s.gif

good job man and congrats

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
animations are better and the game controls better.

gta online is snoozefest, rockstar failed.

Someone didn't get gunned down when they were cruising along the road with an asshole standing on a moving train with an assault rifle.

The game is full of awesome moments, Every other game is predicable BS.

Mikeside

GTA V online feels like a bolted on after thought.

No way.
GTA Online is the best part of GTA V (and I love the singleplayer)

Kent is prone to hyperbole about whatever his current gaming obsession is, but he's not wrong that it's utterly fantastic.
He's totally wrong about The Last of Us.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I just realised I don't even have any real multiplayer games on ps3 besides borderlands 2 and Dark Souls. I can't justify buying GTA 5 or TLOU yet since both even used are still well over $40 and Xmas right around the corner. I guess ill finally crack open Deus Ex or start the Uncharted series.

Fucking sucks playing the hot games a year after everyone else though =(

I did buy a PS Plus 3 month membership. Didnt realise how good it was before, so many awesome free games. Downloading shadow of the collosus hd right now.

8bit

Knows the Score
I just realised I don't even have any real multiplayer games on ps3 besides borderlands 2 and Dark Souls. I can't justify buying GTA 5 or TLOU yet since both even used are still well over $40 and Xmas right around the corner. I guess ill finally crack open Deus Ex or start the Uncharted series.

Fucking sucks playing the hot games a year after everyone else though =(

I did buy a PS Plus 3 month membership. Didnt realise how good it was before, so many awesome free games. Downloading shadow of the collosus hd right now.

US PS+ or best PS+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom