• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

People who talk shit about Glastonbury are ridiculous.
"Oh, it's too middle class and well known, ohhh too many people go because it's cool and WHAT IF THEY DO THEIR HAIR AND TALK ABOUT HIPSTER SHIT AT A FESTIVAL?? I need my festival to be unpopular and shit, otherwise how will my favourite sweaty metal band from the 90s stand out so well in the lineup?"
imageldbhw.jpg

Chinner

Banned
kentpaul has abandoned the thread for the whatsapp clique, where invites are only approved by the clique before being sent.

Symphonia

Banned
So you might all remember that girl I mentioned on WhatsApp, the one I did the nasty with and stupidly fell for. Well, we're still talking and shits getting real. She finishes uni next year and she's been recommended a placement down here and she's honestly on about applying for it - meaning there's every possibility things could happen again.

jimbor

Banned
lol so defensive! I was just saying that if you wanted a pretty blonde white girl with backcombed hair and massive sunglasses who says "yah" a lot, glasto is this field to be in.

He was a tad defensive but we all know he's really a hipster wannabe. I remember when I slagged off Glasto on FB last year, you managed tom piss off one of my glasto loving friends.

People who talk shit about Glastonbury are ridiculous.
"Oh, it's too middle class and well known, ohhh too many people go because it's cool and WHAT IF THEY DO THEIR HAIR AND TALK ABOUT HIPSTER SHIT AT A FESTIVAL?? I need my festival to be unpopular and shit, otherwise how will my favourite sweaty metal band from the 90s stand out so well in the lineup?"
I've not heard a single person who's actually BEEN complain about it.

Glastonbury > your favourite festival.

Lmao, I love this post

To be fair, I bet Glasto does have the best women

Mikeside

So you might all remember that girl I mentioned on WhatsApp, the one I did the nasty with and stupidly fell for. Well, we're still talking and shits getting real. She finishes uni next year and she's been recommended a placement down here and she's honestly on about applying for it - meaning there's every possibility things could happen again.

Remember not to get your hopes up, lest they come crashing down, bud - better to have a nice surprise than a disappointment.

(I'm saying 'lest' a lot more lately... I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing)

Love me some Glasto, but not for the music... that's what ATP is for.

The thing about glasto is you can ditch all the main stage stuff if you want to - there's amazing finds on Park, Acoustic, John Peel, Other Stag, at the King's Head and randomly dotted around the festival.
I discovered Los Campesinos!, We Are Scientists, Elvow, Sons and Daughters, MGMT, CSS, Battles, Tunng, Emmy the Great, British Sea Power, Blood Red Shoes, Metric, Fucked Up, First Aid Kit & loads more - all at Glasto, so there's tons to discover.
That's probably what I love most about it - there's so many acts on that it's really a make-your-own festival

kentpaul has abandoned the thread for the whatsapp clique, where invites are only approved by the clique before being sent.

Joooiinnn usssss

He was a tad defensive but we all know he's really a hipster wannabe. I remember when I slagged off Glasto on FB last year, you managed tom piss off one of my glasto loving friends.

If fat hipsters existed, I'd be all up in that shit.

Mikeside

Add to my Glasto list:
Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, Fight Like Apes, Bombay Bicycle Club and Fists.

Gotta find a way to get tickets for next yearrrrr

NinjaBoiX

Kent was banging on about getting Chinner in a while back. He doesn't want to use forums anymore as they're old news. I do believe he called WhatsApp 'the future'.
Kent's an "all or nothing" kind of guy, he's a man of extremes. He converses only via excitable exaggeration or firm and dismissive derision, there is no middle ground.

Have you ever heard Kent say something was "okay"? No, it's either the best thing in the world or utter pish.

Come back Kent, you're the best poster ever, and this community is just pointless without you.

Symphonia

Banned
Remember not to get your hopes up, lest they come crashing down, bud - better to have a nice surprise than a disappointment.
Yeah, I'm doing my best to not get my hopes up, but she really is something else. I know I talk a lot about women and I've been with a fair few women and had more than my fair share of woman troubles but this one, she's just perfect in every way. I'm not getting my hopes up too high but I'm still gonna remain fairly optimistic.

Mikeside

Yeah, I'm doing my best to not get my hopes up, but she really is something else. I know I talk a lot about women and I've been with a fair few women and had more than my fair share of woman troubles but this one, she's just perfect in every way. I'm not getting my hopes up too high but I'm still gonna remain fairly optimistic.

Rein it in, chap - she gets painful shits and diarrhea just like the rest of 'em.

SmokyDave

Booooo, I wondered where he'd gone. I can't sit farting about on Whatsapp at work so I'll have to re-read his old posts. Boooooo.

Chinner

Banned
Kent was banging on about getting Chinner in a while back. He doesn't want to use forums anymore as they're old news. I do believe he called WhatsApp 'the future'.

let me get this straight, i had KENTPAUL pushing and you guys still did nothing. wow, clique just doesnt want me part of their hive. why? just because i'm a wild card and all you talk about is oyster cards?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
let me get this straight, i had KENTPAUL pushing and you guys still did nothing. wow, clique just doesnt want me part of their hive. why? just because i'm a wild card and all you talk about is oyster cards?

You have to ask to get in. PM jordan your mobile number if u dare. Your number did get posted about 3 weeks ago but was quickly lost to the ages before Jordan could get to it. I shoulda saved it.

Mikeside

You know what I mean.

Compared to every other girl I've been with, she's right for me.

Yeah, fair play - wish you the best with it!

You have to ask to get in. PM jordan your mobile number if u dare. Your number did get posted about 3 weeks ago but was quickly lost to the ages before Jordan could get to it. I shoulda saved it.

It's cool, I have his address so I'm just going to post printouts of our conversations & he can mail me his comments so I can proxy-post for him

SKINNER!

Banned
Add to my Glasto list:
Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, Fight Like Apes, Bombay Bicycle Club and Fists.

Gotta find a way to get tickets for next yearrrrr

Fixed.

At least Glasto looks a lot more lively than Bestival...although that festival is on an island...hmmm. and Jed, you remember that Gathering of the Juggalos thread on GAF a year or two back? The pics in that thread still haunts me.

haha, bureaucracy to get into the clique. love it!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
The thing about glasto is you can ditch all the main stage stuff if you want to - there's amazing finds on Park, Acoustic, John Peel, Other Stag, at the King's Head and randomly dotted around the festival.
I discovered Los Campesinos!, We Are Scientists, Elvow, Sons and Daughters, MGMT, CSS, Battles, Tunng, Emmy the Great, British Sea Power, Blood Red Shoes, Metric, Fucked Up, First Aid Kit & loads more - all at Glasto, so there's tons to discover.
That's probably what I love most about it - there's so many acts on that it's really a make-your-own festival

Played gigs with those lot back in the day. Suffice it to say, Emmy spent the first five minutes of our set with her fingers in her ears before leaving with her entourage. Loved being able to clear a room.

/showing off

EDIT: You have a point, but Glasto just isn't what it used to be in the music department (for me, at least). Battles, though... that's pretty a pretty cool little snag for the line-up.

I'm a poor student! I can't subscribe to stuff!

...I'll save it for next month and see if the IGC is better.

EDIT: Oh, I already played through Hotline Miami on Steam.

SKINNER!

Banned
Before you know it "HERE COMES THE GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!" will be penetrated into your sub-conscience harder than two rabbits at it. Fuck you Boots. Fuck you in the eye.

Mikeside

Played gigs with those lot back in the day. Suffice it to say, Emmy spent the first five minutes of our set with her fingers in her ears before leaving with her entourage. Loved being able to clear a room.

/showing off

EDIT: You have a point, but Glasto just isn't what it used to be in the music department (for me, at least). Battles, though... that's pretty a pretty cool little snag for the line-up.

That's awesome. Are you a fan of Emmy? Any recordings from your old band?

NinjaBoiX

Chests? I don't really think she's gifted in that area, but man, dat face!

edit: better pic:
Emmy-the-Great-007.jpg

Are we thinking of the same super hot half chinese lady?
PCH2Zks.gif

Dem pouty lips, mmmm.

Tim Wheeler is a chump though. Nice guy and all, just a bit of a wet end.

/no jelly, course not

Mikeside

Chests? I don't really think she's gifted in that area, but man, dat face!

edit: better pic:
Emmy-the-Great-007.jpg

Are we thinking of the same super hot half chinese lady?

I was Alan Partridging.

But yeah, small boobs are good boobs. I'm not a fan of the 'more than a handful' - I realize I lose out on epic titwanks (to be fair, I'm losing out on any kind of titwanks, whatever my stance on the female form), but it also means they don't flop all over the place mid-coitus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom