• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Emails have been sent out - join the group and when everyone has the swapping will commence!

Edit: Whoever gets Chinner or Cyanide please PM me and I'll send you the address

afoni

Banned
Each of the two people are given a list of people to allocate which includes the other organiser. That way nobody knows who they're getting and the addresses are kept private.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Oh this mailer function is going to get abused. Let's not get irresponsible everyone, this is Mike's first time we don't want to have to blame him for everything going wrong.

Mikeside

OK, I've sorted it! FANTASTIC.

So now your wishlist is only viewable by the person who's getting you a present.
Put your address in your wishlist

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It probably won't be ready to draw names for a while, there are about 10 people who still need to sign into the group after checking their e-mail.

Symphonia

Banned
It probably won't be ready to draw names for a while, there are about 10 people who still need to sign into the group after checking their e-mail.
Those who are in the group already need to assemble and track down those who aren't on the list and get them to join. I need to start sorting out what I'm getting for whoever I get.

NinjaBoiX

Those who are in the group already need to assemble and track down those who aren't on the list and get them to join. I need to start sorting out what I'm getting for whoever I get.
It's a full month away yet. A few hours is not going to make much difference.

Chill Winston.

*gasp* it's on your own account you pirate! :p

listening now!

Hey man, I asked the band to upload the album but they didn't respond :p Plus, many of the best songs weren't online anywhere. Not a pirate :D
young_knives_sick_octave_by_digi_matrix-d6sqb3m.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24828750

Open auditions are being planned for two lead roles in the next Star Wars film, the BBC has learned.

The casting sessions for Star Wars: Episode VII will start later this week at locations around the UK and Ireland, including London, Dublin and Glasgow.

According to a casting notice the film-makers are looking to fill two roles.

They are a "street smart and strong" orphaned girl in her late teens and a "smart capable" man in his late teens or early 20s.

Pretty crazy for a film of its size. Who is gonna audition?

8bit

Knows the Score
Star Wars : Episode VII - Ah'll fucken huv you ya fuckin' wank ma das fuckin' auld school and he fuckin' ran wae the fuckin' jedi see that fuckin' darth fuckin' vader hes a wee wank ma fuckin' maw could fuckin' take him. Aye. Fuckin' darth fuckin' maw'll fuckin' huv you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24828750

Open auditions are being planned for two lead roles in the next Star Wars film, the BBC has learned.

The casting sessions for Star Wars: Episode VII will start later this week at locations around the UK and Ireland, including London, Dublin and Glasgow.

According to a casting notice the film-makers are looking to fill two roles.

They are a "street smart and strong" orphaned girl in her late teens and a "smart capable" man in his late teens or early 20s.

Pretty crazy for a film of its size. Who is gonna audition?

I'm tempted to go the Manc one just for a laugh.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Dapper u lanky twat, get in there and register for secrit santa!

Actually wait, he's in the whatsapp group, that means we all have his phone number. Hmmmm

Jordan

I am currently sitting here thinking what the fuck can I get my SS... Then I had a brainwave... Then I realised I don't know anyone to help me with it... Back to the drawing board.

Do we have to get something nice or can we take the piss?

I just wouldn't want to be the only one who got my special person something stupid while everyone else sent well meaning presents.

Jordan

I'm trying to do something nice for mine... but it may be a struggle and they may end up with a glow in the dark dildo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom