• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
I was Alan Partridging.

But yeah, small boobs are good boobs. I'm not a fan of the 'more than a handful' - I realize I lose out on epic titwanks (to be fair, I'm losing out on any kind of titwanks, whatever my stance on the female form), but it also means they don't flop all over the place mid-coitus.

Going from GG/H to B(ish) has been an adjustment.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I was Alan Partridging.

But yeah, small boobs are good boobs. I'm not a fan of the 'more than a handful' - I realize I lose out on epic titwanks (to be fair, I'm losing out on any kind of titwanks, whatever my stance on the female form), but it also means they don't flop all over the place mid-coitus.

As you know from my choice of ladypartner I am also a fan of small but perfectly formed. Aww yeah I said it, perfectly formed.

That's photoshopped to shit. She looks more like:

GORGEOUSNESS

...in real life. No bad thing at all.

Would still Kelly Brook for her.

My favourite indie girl is still Rebecca from Slow Club though. She looks a bit weird in pics but is mesmerising in real life. And very funny.

tumblr_m9s4r1g8fB1qbi5jlo1_500.jpg

edit:
slow_club20_website_image_kfpa_wuxga.jpg

This thread is now about musicians we fancy.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

NinjaBoiX

He wrote 95% of 1977. What did you write, huh? HUH?

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Hey, I never said he was a hack, just a bit of a dull frontman. I always thought Ash were ok, but I never really got into them.

As we're on hot girls on bands, I always had a soft spot for Tahita Bulmer from New Young Pony Club:

oDHQbKU.jpg

Edit: I agree with screaming meat, Peej has still got it, and would still get it. Love that chick, she's so awesome.

What date are you lot going to see CHVRCHΞS at The Forum. I'm looking at getting two tickets for myself and my gf. Would be awesome to have a mini-meet on that night!

jimbor

Banned
Kelly Brook had a 'tache at school. Emmy looks better unphotoshopped to me.

She looks marvellous.

Photoshopped PJ Harvey, for me.

EDIT: Back in the day...

Ninj thinks back in the day PJ Harvey sounds like PJ Harvey. True story.

Edit:

What date are you lot going to see CHVRCHΞS at The Forum. I'm looking at getting two tickets for myself and my gf. Would be awesome to have a mini-meet on that night!

14th, standing tix. Think it's only Me and Mike from here plus my crazy yank friend.

jimbor

Banned
Date number 5 tomorrow. British museum followed by burgers (maybe) and then cocktails (definitely!). Back to work on Friday although it'll be my first 'official' day as the work experience has finished, I've now joined the ranks of the self employed. Shitting it a bit as the work out there at the moment is quite bitty but a few big projects are due to kick off, it's just a waiting game.

NinjaBoiX

Ninj thinks back in the day PJ Harvey sounds like PJ Harvey. True story.
It's uncanny really.

Kelli Ali from early Sneaker Pimps was all kinds of hot too:

2g6FmBe.jpg

bML6H6M.jpg

Shame the other guys throw a strop, whinging that she was taking the limelight. I wonder how that feels...

Chris Corner was never meant to be a frontman. Even though Splinter and Bloodsport were better records that Becoming X, his voice is paper thin, and was lacking that smooth sultry sound that Kelli had in spades.

Fun fact: Sneaker Pimps got their name from Beastie Boys. They had someone who would find awesome unusual trainers for them, for which they coined the term "Sneaker Pimp".

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Gonna go see Young Knives this Friday. As a present to myself after a MCQ test in the morning. What a stellar album Sick Octave is.

I saw them a year or two back and really really loved them, despite not having any records and not buying any subsequently. I really like that song, is it Turn Tail or something like a Ship Sinking. Soooooo good.

What's a good album to start with if I like that song best?

NinjaBoiX

Huh, was that how they split? I don't think I've listened to anything after Becoming X anyway but I did wonder about that.
Well to be fair, Kelli did launch almost straight into a short lived solo career, so that probably had something to do with it.

Sneaker Pimps were my jam for a good while:

Wasted Early Sunday Morning

Superbug

Bloodsport

Edit: I love that line from Wasted Early Sunday Morning:

"You're still in reach, I please myself,
Wasting Early Sunday Morning,"

Dat sass.

I went to order a new phone today and was going to get a Xperia Z1 but then saw a Z1 Ultra and thought that sounds cool and ordered it without really researching....turns out it is fucking huge. I was expecting Galaxy Note big not.....

sonymain_0.jpg

Super hyped now. I am going to look like such a dick.

I saw them a year or two back and really really loved them, despite not having any records and not buying any subsequently. I really like that song, is it Turn Tail or something like a Ship Sinking. Soooooo good.

What's a good album to start with if I like that song best?

I only knew of Young Knives because of music videos like "She's Attracted To" back in the days of MTV 2, but once I heard this newest album I was completely thrown back. So I'm not the perfect person to answer that. I'd honestly start with their newest album, there's lots of unexpected variety and goes for different sounds.

Listen to Sick Octave full album

Mikeside

OK, I'm going to do the secret santa now!

If the person who gets Jackben can't do international shipping/order from a US website, send me a PM and I'll rearrange that person :)

Mikeside

Ughhh, OK this stupid generator can't do addresses. Is everyone happy for everyone in the group to see their address? I'm just going to host a passworded file with a list in it if so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom