• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I don't think I have the patience to wait for nextgen MGSV. I want it asap, gimme that current gen version I don't give a fuck

So racist with your ethnocentric views on the sounds women should make. Who are we to judge in our ivory towers??

Anyway, my problem for today is that there is a very pretty girl I used to go to school with on my FB feed who is constantly talking about New World Order/Chemtrails/WAKE UP shit and it's so annoying. But she posts the most amazing selfpics of her face which is quite lovely so I don't want to block her.

Hmm, what do?

Save pics to your ipad, have a quick wank then delete her

SteveWD40

Save pics to your ipad, have a quick wank then delete her

eI17mHY.gif

8bit

Knows the Score
So racist with your ethnocentric views on the sounds women should make. Who are we to judge in our ivory towers??

Anyway, my problem for today is that there is a very pretty girl I used to go to school with on my FB feed who is constantly talking about New World Order/Chemtrails/WAKE UP shit and it's so annoying. But she posts the most amazing selfpics of her face which is quite lovely so I don't want to block her.

Hmm, what do?

Unlearn English.

edit

Wanking also an acceptable answer.

Hmm, what do?

Sounds like you need to post pics for GAF to decide.

Donkey show is right. Share the love.

Hot water wasn't working so I decided 'fuck university for today'

Kinda worried they might get mad and try to kick me out despite the fact that my grades are good. Will probably have to send an email off about that.

what am I reading

SKINNER!

Banned

Hmm, what do?

PM her saying that you're a member of the illuminati and then direct her to neogaf.

Any of you guys tried the Oculus Rift? I had a go on one yesterday and it was flipping sweet. Have resolved to buy a gaming rig + (consumer version) rift next year.

Hmm, what do?

I would just subtly mess with her

Create a second FB account with some vaguely high class foreign name that has a "von" between names and the surname ends in Burg. Use some kind of US Federal symbol as the account picture. Then comment through that profile on her posts, saying things like "we've been very interested in what you have to say" and "we would advise you to cease this activity". Then, using your knowledge of who she is, give credence to this shady insider account by telling her you know where she went to school, how old she is, yada yada. Then tell her she's on "the list" and never use the account again.

Chinner

Banned
talking to kentpaul, hes told me he quit gaf as it was too addictive and he was fed up of mushas sensual teasing that made life too difficult for him.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Create a second FB account with some vaguely high class foreign name that has a "von" between names and the surname ends in Burg. Use some kind of US Federal symbol as the account picture. Then comment through that profile on her posts, saying things like "we've been very interested in what you have to say" and "we would advise you to cease this activity". Then, using your knowledge of who she is, give credence to this shady insider account by telling her you know where she went to school, how old she is, yada yada. Then tell her she's on "the list" and never use the account again.

I LOVE THIS. That's my weekend sorted.

You are the perfect bastard :lol

Mikeside

This is why you're one of my favourite people

NinjaBoiX

I've said it before and I'll say it again, dapperbandit is one smart cookie. Humour often comes easy to those folk!

But it's a genuinely sound idea. Airtight even. I'd do it Jed, for shiggles if nowt else.

It's mindgames nerdkiller

They are trying to inspire good feelings with the consumer base by appearing to be the "bigger man" in the console war by congratulating Sony despite Sony repeatedly rubbing their noses in it by shit talking Microsoft during their conferences.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
It's mindgames nerdkiller

They are trying to inspire good feelings with the consumer base by appearing to be the "bigger man" in the console war by congratulating Sony despite Sony repeatedly rubbing their noses in it by shit talking Microsoft during their conferences.
Well...I just miss the direct insults. Perhaps in a more passive aggressive manner?

Also, just call me NK. No need for all those words. Much like the Buttocks who is Crazy.

It's hard to convince people your products aren't just for teenage boys when you treat the competition with the attitude of schoolchildren.

Not that the odd dig is bad (Sony at E3) but they're not always needed (Sony at Gamescom).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It's bad enough fans slinging shit at each other in the dumbass console wars, I'm happy the industry has grown up a bit and isn't encouraging it so much. It's just so fucking dumb. Anyone that can get their ire up over a games console not being for them is a twat of the highest order.

Games though, we can slag on the games all day. FUCK POKEMENS 4 LYF!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Also Shorty Blacklist is actually kinda good. It's like Conviction but significantly less shit. If you get it on tree-siddy add me cos I've not touched co-op due to being on my tod and wanna play it.

SKINNER!

Banned
Just realised what your avatar is Nerdkiller. I approve.

CHEEZMO™;89980910 said:
Also Shorty Blacklist is actually kinda good. It's like Conviction but significantly less shit. If you get it on tree-siddy add me cos I've not touched co-op due to being on my tod and wanna play it.

Was going to get da PS Triple version since my XBL Gold ran out :(
Perhaps I can pick up a 6 month one cheap somewhere.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;89980910 said:

Mind if I get in on this? I was meant to hook up with Ninj last weekend but I didn't get on till late... Babies, etc.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah Meat, I wasn't on last weekend either. I'll be around most of this weekend though. I'm out tonight, but I'll definitely be able to play tomorrow or Sunday.

Me you and CHEEZMO should do some SvM. That ilnadmy guy who OPed the LTTP thread was wanting some multiplayer action too. I think he sent me an FR. Obviously co-op will have to be teamed up on an ad-hoc basis! I really want to try that out though, those co-op breach doors are driving me nuts.

Good game man, I like how slick Sam looks sneaking around slitting throats and capping fools. Like a Ninja!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;89982827 said:
Sure. My GT is in my profile, just let me know when you wanna play.

Nice one.

Yeah Meat, I wasn't on last weekend either. I'll be around most of this weekend though. I'm out tonight, but I'll definitely be able to play tomorrow or Sunday.

Me you and CHEEZMO should do some SvM. That ilnadmy guy who OPed the LTTP thread was wanting some multiplayer action too. I think he sent me an FR. Obviously co-op will have to be teamed up on an ad-hoc basis! I really want to try that out though, those co-op breach doors are driving me nuts.

Good game man, I like how slick Sam looks sneaking around slitting throats and capping fools. Like a Ninja!

Yeah, it is a cracking return to form methinks. Cool, well up SvM.

f0rk

Has anyone been to Thought Bubble before? It's some comic con thing in Leeds next week, it seems like it might be a good place to get some stuff for the walls of my flat. Already got my Olly Moss heroes framed.

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;89982827 said:
Eh, I'd feel bad if you went through the hassle.

Well, I did pick up GTA5 for the 360 too. Still need to complete the story but assuming the community is still active after the new consoles are out then perhaps that'll motivate me to get gold too.

Symphonia

Banned
Why the fuck can't I find the option to chat to eBay through online chat? It's telling me to phone them but as they fucking know, I don't have a fucking phone and they fucking owe me £354.99 the fucking fucks.

Hystzen

Ok you losers who still play Pokemons do I pick up X or Y tomorrow.

Also I'm currently masturbating over the Peace Walker rankings on last page that game is easily 2nd best MGS game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom