• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
TgdY8Vl.jpg

Someone explain this to me, please? I don't understand it. I know, I'm a cunt and a fucking thickheaded shitbag and whatever and I can feel an anxiety attack coming on but I just don't get it :(

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
They credited you back the cut they took from the "sale" of your iPhone. That's all they are legally obliged to do since that's the only amount they actually charged you.

They're a storefront and aren't responsible for the loss of materials.

Cue 5 stages of loss and grief in post form.

Symphonia

Banned
They credited you back the cut they took from the "sale" of your iPhone. That's all they are legally obliged to do since that's the only amount they actually charged you.

They're a storefront and aren't responsible for the loss of materials.

Cue 5 stages of loss and grief in post form.
Even though they told me they'd be crediting me for the loss of my item?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Even though they told me they'd be crediting me for the loss of my item?

And fuck off with that loss and grief bullshit.
You have this agreement in written form a certified representative of eBay? Or maybe you mean the eBay terms and conditions say they guarantee credit for all items lost by fault of the seller? If that's the case they are clearly in the wrong here.

Unless you just mean someone said something kind of like that to the effect that you would get credited* on the phone when you were talking to them and they were using standard conflict resolution verbiage, then nah you're SOL mate. Welcome to capitalism and customer service.

*technically you were credited: 34.58, which is the only amount eBay charged in the first place.

Symphonia

Banned
Been playing some of my old PSOne games and I felt inspired to rock a Spyro avatar. I wish Sony had never sold the rights, it would be amazing to see an old-school Spyro game on next-gen hardware.

Mikeside

Cyan the Ide,
Your phone - If you're not getting the full value back from eBay, then report it as stolen and claim on your insurance. You've not double-claimed if they've only refunded the fee.

Get your tracking details from Royal Mail and get a crime number, then report as stolen to your insurance.

Symphonia

Banned
Cyan the Ide,
Your phone - If you're not getting the full value back from eBay, then report it as stolen and claim on your insurance. You've not double-claimed if they've only refunded the fee.

Get your tracking details from Royal Mail and get a crime number, then report as stolen to your insurance.
Yeah, I'm going up town tomorrow to O2 and make a claim.

Jordan

Was really impressed with my gym session last night.

Did a mile jog in 12 minutes. Did 4 miles on the bike. Went and did some of the weight machines, lat pulldowns at 50, majority of everything else at 35/40. Did some free weights, struggled a little with these (should of done them first.) Did some workouts on the good ole triceps. Overall was there nearly two hours on my own, it was completely empty apart from two other guys who's arms were the size of my legs put together... Was gonna ask for some assistance but all I could hear them talking about was "fucking this" and "fucking that" and generally sounded like someone from my area does... Rough as shit.

Then I got home, there were some family friends over and I got drunk.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;89980910 said:
Also Shorty Blacklist is actually kinda good. It's like Conviction but significantly less shit. If you get it on tree-siddy add me cos I've not touched co-op due to being on my tod and wanna play it.
think I'm gonna grab it today

More Jim'll Paint It nonsense.

1395797_262791127207832_1142366807_n.jpg

*nods head in proudness.*
hahaha, nice.

GAF December meet is same time as VGX

welp sorry guys see you next year ¯_(ツ)_/¯
fuck you

Its not even that I don't have a phone that pisses me off. They PROMISED (and I have proof) me a final value fee of £354.99 and yet they've credited me £30. Fucking £30 - wow, thats gonna get me fucking far.
Use the thirty to buy a cheap thing or change it up into fifty pence pieces and go to pay phone

huehuehuehue

fuck captain morgan's spiced rum
fuck you!

Does anyone know of a way to unblock a toilet without a plunger?
Boiling hot water and a coat hanger

Rich!

Still jobless.

The job centre have set me a goal of 7 jobs a week. So far in two weeks I've applied for over twenty. Nothing yet. Fuuuuuck.

Got a meet up on Monday with my grandpa who used to be the head of engineering at British Airways - hopefully he might have some idea. If not, he can give me a million or so. (not bloody likely)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm putting together a list of PS3 games to buy in the next 12 months to get me through until next Christmas which is probably when I will finally go next gen. Let me know if I'm missing anything good. Already have Dark Souls, Borderlands 2, Dues Ex, Journey, Flower, Uncharted 1, 2 & 3 as well as the SOTC HD collection. I have a gaming PC as well so most things that are available on Steam I already have there.

• The Last of Us
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Ni no Kuni
  • Brothers
  • Dragon's Crown
  • God of War
  • Dishonored
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Tokyo Jungle
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • NIER
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Infamous 1 & 2
  • Shatter
  • Lego Batman 2
  • Pixel Junk
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Ratchet & Clank Trilogy
  • Oakami HD
  • MGS Legacy Collection

Reknoc

I'm putting together a list of PS3 games to buy in the next 12 months to get me through until next Christmas which is probably when I will finally go next gen. Let me know if I'm missing anything good. Already have Dark Souls, Borderlands 2, Dues Ex, Journey, Flower, Uncharted 1, 2 & 3 as well as the SOTC HD collection. I have a gaming PC as well so most things that are available on Steam I already have there.

NIER
Sengoku BASARA
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Tokyo Jungle

also if you have a gaming PC; might as well remove Bioshock and REVENGEANCE

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think I tried a demo of DMC 4 once upon a time. I'm not really a fan of QTEs. Only Shenmue gets pass.
NIER
Sengoku BASARA
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Tokyo Jungle

also if you have a gaming PC; might as well remove Bioshock and REVENGEANCE
Oh man totally forgot Dragon's Dogma, good call. Also did not realize revengeance was on PC. Added NIER because I've heard good things in the past, but I've never heard of the other two.

Hystzen

I think I tried a demo of DMC 4 once upon a time. I'm not really a fan of QTEs. Only Shenmue gets pass.Oh man totally forgot Dragon's Dogma, good call. Also did not realize revengeance was on PC. Added NIER because I've heard good things in the past, but I've never heard of the other two.

DMC4 has zero QTEs none of the games have it. Even then I would say get PC version it is sexy as fuck port. What strike was recommending was the shit western gritty reboot DmC:Devil May Cry

Revengeance isn't on Steam yet, there's been zero word about when it'll be released and it's already 60FPS on PS3. Get the console game. Same for DMC4, it's not a good port on PC.

Tokyo Jungle is great and it's 10 pounds. It's a survival game where you pick a species of animal and eat, kill and shag to keep your lineage going as long as possible. Species range from pomeranians to hippopotami. It's fantastic.

Reknoc

I think I tried a demo of DMC 4 once upon a time. I'm not really a fan of QTEs. Only Shenmue gets pass.Oh man totally forgot Dragon's Dogma, good call. Also did not realize revengeance was on PC. Added NIER because I've heard good things in the past, but I've never heard of the other two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyUsUntBQCI

edit: yea i guess MG: R isn't due on PC for a while, but I thought the PS3 version was a bit of an eyesore. Prooooobably didn't help it was the first game I played on a console after being pretty much exclusively PC for a while

Hystzen

I would also say Yakuza 3 n 4 even though SEGA has killed the series in the west now.

It bascally shemue with manly gangsters who fight by taking of shirts and doing karaoke. Each game has a mini movie recap for past games which catches you up with what's going on.

Reknoc

I would also say Yakuza 3 n 4 even though SEGA has killed the series in the west now.

It bascally shemue with manly gangsters who fight by taking of shirts and doing karaoke. Each game has a mini movie recap for past games which catches you up with what's going on.

wow thanks, just when i thought i had forgotten about that series. now for the hole in my heart to heal again.

(good recs though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom