• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Cyanide, I'm glad you're part of this community man, I really am, it just wouldn't be the same without you. But yeah, you could try being a little more self-effacing and discreet. I mean, we all share thoughts and feelings about our life on here, but you properly air your dirty laundry for all to see, skidmarks, cum stains, the works.

We don't need to know you so intimately man! Save that stuff for face to face conversations with those you feel most comfortable with.
That's the thing, though, I'm so reserved and closed-off in real life. Like, I hate opening up to people I know in real-life as I know they'll be sitting there judging me. It's like when I was told I had to 'see someone' about my depression. I just sat in the chair, twiddling my thumbs. I'm so open on here because, let's be honest, we hardly properly know each other so won't feel as judged or at least feel as bad when judged. I mean, sure, the meet up will probably be hella awkward now you know more about me than you ever wished to know but, hey, at least there's always going to be something up for discussion.

Also, word of caution, I've grown quite accustomed to the 'tash I'm growing for Movember. I may carry it on through December. You may have to put up with going on the piss with a guy who genuinely looks like a pedo based purely on his facial hair, mmmkay?

Symphonia

Banned
Lovely.

Anyone know if it's possibly to set it up either with Amazon directly or your credit card company to purchase something from Amazon and pay monthly instead of in one installment?

Mikeside

Lovely.

Anyone know if it's possibly to set it up either with Amazon directly or your credit card company to purchase something from Amazon and pay monthly instead of in one installment?

No idea, but I think you're better off waiting than financing.

I didn't know this would become a thing now. As I told the woman in the alley, I'm not a pedo.

Ok, fair enough! We can declare this thread a pedo free zone again.
Does that mean Bing and Google aren't going to block us anymore?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Cheezmo is a dangerous subversive. We're monitoring him and giving him hacking targets just so we can build a case against him. Those targets just happen to be foreign agencies in competition with our country, but never mind that, he's the real bad guy.

tumblr_inline_mkaddyfu7f1qz4rgp.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
[IM]sexy-frenchlooking-broad[/IM]

Just uh.. *ahem* gonna leave this..here...... I'll be back later

Je danse le mia

Au début des années 80, je me souviens des soirées
Où l'ambiance était chaude et les mecs rentraient
Stan Smith aux pieds le regard froid
Ils scrutaient la salle le trois-quart en cuir roulé autour du bras
Ray Ban sur la tête survêtement Tacchini
Dès qu'ils passaient Cameo Midnight Star
SOS Band Delegation ou Shalamar
Tout le monde se levait des cercles se formaient
Des concours de danse un peu partout s'improvisaient
Je te propose un voyage dans le temps, via planète Marseille

Je danse le mia.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm interested as to how she's getting that tiny waisted pose. I'm thinking it's a combo of bum right our, plus one of the legs coming forward a bit to give the illusion of more mass below the wait, when she probably has very slim legs as well.

Which is to say, cwoar blimey guvnor, erections and all that.

SKINNER!

Banned

Wow! Great start to the day :D

Morning Britgaf, fucking freezing today but somewhat thankful my car started without any issues (compared to last year). Also, stopped shaving for about 2 weeks now trying to give myself a Johnny Hendricks beard. So far my chin area is thicker than the pube hairs on the area between my cheek bone and jaw :( but I will stick to it!

She reminds me of Lisa Marie, Elvis's wife.

A little Dita Von Teese too.

afoni

Banned
Speaking of eating things that we probably should, what's the snack of choice for you lot at the moment? I'm finding myself partial to Reese's peanut butter cups and my sister has said she'll send me over a half pound one from the Canadas.

Looking forward to the diabetes.

I love those things.

For me it's cheesestrings for some reason but I'm sure that phase will end soon; I'm fickle in a cyclical way about things I enjoy.

8bit

Knows the Score
Is the Bioshock DLC any good? I've given up with Arkham Origins as it's just the same game again but with tweaks that make it every so slightly shit compred to Arkham City. And Penguins assistant made me want to punch the TV.

I tend to favour Cashews as a snack food, but I also seem to eat all of them in one sitting.

Slowdive

Banned
Is the Bioshock DLC any good? I've given up with Arkham Origins as it's just the same game again but with tweaks that make it every so slightly shit compred to Arkham City. And Penguins assistant made me want to punch the TV.

I tend to favour Cashews as a snack food, but I also seem to eat all of them in one sitting.

I haven't played the Bioshock DLC yet but a lot of people are saying it's not too great. But I loved Infinite so I can't wait to play it. I haven't completed it yet but I like Arkham Origins more than City I think.

I've been addicted to dark chocolate digestives for a while, before that it was bourbons.

afoni

Banned
Is the Bioshock DLC any good?

8/10

Lacks the grandeur of Infinite, but it's good. Story-wise, it feels like a retread of Infinite's timey wimey thing, but on a more confusing and contrived level. You need to be a lot more conservative with supplies, as there isn't much in the area you get thrown into. You end up relying on plasmids a bit more. It's a nice little mix up to the standard formula.

It also fleshes out some of Infinite's canon, so that's nice.

Reknoc

Burial at Sea went straight to Steam sale status as soon as I saw the OT and saw it still had combat. Trailer and the Tex Murphy-esq "cover" art made me think it'd be more of a detective thing.

If I wanted to play another bad FPS Diakatana is on steam and is only a fiver.

Recently I've been snacking on Bacon Crispies. Like Frazzles but cheap. Also Strawberry cornettos.

Have stopped snacking this week though, back on an attempt at a diet. Haven't weighed myself in weeks, probably months, gonna go to Boots lunchtime, should be interesting.

SteveWD40

Plain, unsalted almonds. Mini Babybell light, the odd boiled egg, raw carrots, apples and melba toast are my usual snacks.

Eat little and often, smaller meals, loads of water and regular little snacks, great for the metabolism: never hungry and never full.

I liked it and I'm looking forward to part two.

Chinner

Banned
my gf has been secretive about what shes getting me for xmas. today her mum brought round a package that was sent to hers instead of ours..... do you think shes been reading gaf and got me that gaben pillow?

Yes! 3 day pass?
I'll book now if you're going

How much is the train there? I would quite like to go for the the three days.

Edit : argh fuck it! I'll book a three day pass now and work out how to get there later :p. I'll drive if they have disabled parking and you are more then welcome to join me.

my gf has been secretive about what shes getting me for xmas. today her mum brought round a package that was sent to hers instead of ours..... do you think shes been reading gaf and got me that gaben pillow?

It's a human costume with a fox tail butt plug so that you can go with Cheezmo to furry meets.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
any thrustworthy UK gaffer who would like to do me a vita memory card shipping service ?

Smoky?

Mikeside

How much is the train there? I would quite like to go for the the three days.

Edit : argh fuck it! I'll book a three day pass now and work out how to get there later :p. I'll drive if they have disabled parking and you are more then welcome to join me.

I'm happy to drive too. Can try to book a couple of cheap hotel roops through work?

I'm happy to drive too. Can try to book a couple of cheap hotel roops through work?

Well it is £10 per day to park. If we can fill out a car that would be cheap as shit. If not see what you can do for a hotel room. Ordered my ticket and it went to my Junk folder, took me ages to find it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom