• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
Jesus Christ, I never knew the cunt level in BritGAF was so high. I obviously suspected (I am in it after all) but it's nice to get confirmation.

Inb4chinnermentionstheclique

MTo5b0t.jpg

Jimbor said earlier that anyone who watches either Doctor Who or Family Guy is, and I quote, "a complete and utter cunt"

While I was aware it applied to some Family Guy fans, I never knew watching Doctor Who made you lady parts

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
How fucking angry am I? I'll tell you

I did my line clean and delivery happy as larry 9-2pm

then usually I have a nice 4 hour split between that and my other shift, but NO I have to go back to work after a mere 2 hours to work on my own for another 7 hours

fucking skiver bastard, didn't get so much as a bloody thankyou

and I'm working on my god damn day off AGAAAAIN

I guess I'm a cunt, too, but I knew that way before I started watching Doctor Who.
Yeah, I guess you should cut your losses and quit GAF then
I'm okay with this.

I'm more than okay with you being okay with this

Calling my dad in the states right now and having him hook up the PS4 to see if it works. This can go either very smoothly or a complete train wreck... xD

jimbor

Banned
Just got sucked into rating films on Netflix and compiling my Christmas viewing list.

I need work ASAP, my brain is melting from the boredom.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just got sucked into rating films on Netflix and compiling my Christmas viewing list.

I need work ASAP, my brain is melting from the boredom.
I'm currently embroiled in moving and reorganising my YouTube playlist videos into another account with a fake Google+ profile since they decided to be cunts and hamstring you unless you attach a google+ account to YouTube. This involves rebuilding each playlist and subscription one video at a time.

I did this for about four hours at work today.

jimbor

Banned
I'm currently embroiled in moving and reorganising my YouTube playlist videos into another account with a fake Google+ profile since they decided to be cunts and hamstring you unless you attach a google+ account to YouTube. This involves rebuilding each playlist and subscription one video at a time.

Rub it in, why don't you? :p

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

That seems like a lot of work. What's the big deal? Have a G+ account that you never use, attach it to the youtube. I have two of the buggers that I never use.

The internet wouldn't be right without OCD people blowing my mind at least once a day :)

NinjaBoiX

It's early doors, but some peeps were asking last night what date it was set for. I turns out Mike, Jim, Musha and Jed are busy on the 14th, Mike is also busy on the 21st.

So I've decided it's going to be Sat 29th March.

Mark your diaries/Pokemanz calanders people.

Have a nice day.

It's early doors, but some peeps were asking last night what date it was set for. I turns out Mike, Jim, Musha and Jed are busy on the 14th, Mike is also busy on the 21st.

Have a nice day.

Mike is busy on 29th. It's EGX Rezzed in Birmingham that weekend.

Also, I wonder how many of Northern Gaf, after constantly moaning about all the meets being in the South, will actually show up to this? Or will there be more Southerners there, thus proving that we are the best?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Have a nice day.

Cool, I get paid the day before and it's my birthday a week later. No reason at all I can't come :) prob will bring the wife to this one as well since she doesn't get to travel much.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Mike is busy on 29th. It's EGX Rezzed in Birmingham that weekend.

Also, I wonder how many of Northern Gaf, after constantly moaning about all the meets being in the South, will actually show up to this? Or will there be more Southerners there, thus proving that we are the best?

Well Birmingham is closer to Newcastle than home so he COULD just jump in the car and be with us a little later... Mike is a world traveller these days man.

NinjaBoiX

3.5 hours between birmingham and Newcastle..., I'm considering it.
Depends on having a cheap hotel out sofa to crash on!
Spot reserved at Case Del Ninja buddy boy.

If that's doable mike, happy days. It's just if we do 22nd, then I don't think Jed can come. I'm so conflicted...

Argh!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Are you mental?

Aldershot -> Birmingham = 130 miles
Birmingham -> Newcastle = 210 miles

Have I ever mentioned that I have no idea where anything is in relation to anything else. Once we get north of London it might as well be a map of Westeros for all I know. Three days march to the wall? Doesn't sound so far...

NinjaBoiX

Jed or Mike..... tough decision, I don't envy you. Of course I know who I'd pick......
oPyPloK.jpg

If Jed can do 22nd, then sweet, problem solved. I guess if his birthday is 21st, he could do those celebrations on Friday, then come and hang out with us on the Saturday. I could just swear someone said that day was no good.

I don't really want to make Mike rush away from his thing and have to drive for hours and then still probably have to meet us somewhere. That's not cool.

Edit: not his birthday at all. What am I talking about.

Jed, can you do 22nd March?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Spot reserved at Case Del Ninja buddy boy.

If that's doable mike, happy days. It's just if we do 22nd, then I don't think Jed can come. I'm so conflicted...

Argh!

You're Northern.

Jed or Mike..... tough decision, I don't envy you. Of course I know who I'd pick......

lol you pot stirrer with your popularity contests :p

I'm cool if you guys move it to the 22nd, I prob won't be able to make it then because it's <7 days from payday but if it means I'm not spending £200 more than a normal month then it's not necessarily a bad thing for my wallet!

Mikeside

Ninj, thanks for the sofa-loan! Muchos appreciados!

I've been able to get to pretty much every meetup since the first one I've been to, Jed's had to miss plenty. If it came down to picking one or the other then it's gotta be the Sniv's turn.

But yeah, I'll drive up and meet you guys in Newcastle then drive back down to Rezzed the next day (if I can stomach the drive early enough to be worth it)

Symphonia

Banned
I was born just outside Warwick and live in between Worcester and Birmingham. I consider myself borderline. Any war between the North and South is no war of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom