• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just remembered a really fucked up conversation from the last BritGAF meet that only a few people will remember... The thing about raping your...

Oh that poor homeless man who was subjected to our conversation and then handed the part of the burger with nothing but bun... Poor man :(

haha I remember that

stimulating conversation outside McDonalds

If I recall correctly it was a debate about raping your own mother and whether it would be rape if she was dead, because you can't rape an inanimate object but you don't have consent either

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
haha I remember that

If I recall correctly it was a debate about raping your own mother and whether it would be rape if she was dead, because you can't rape an inanimate object but you don't have consent either

Was I there? I'm pretty sure I'd have chimed in with some serious wrong.

Just tried SSFIV 3D Edition.....

6a4d386f_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpeg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
JB, I tried The Witcher 2, I just found the UI super confusing. The map is utterly pointless. It's still sitting there, I'm sure I'll try again at some point.
Seems like a staple of the series, as the UI in the first is pretty convoluted and seems needlessly complicated as well. I've got it figured out now for the most part, just a bit un-intuitive and clunky.

The story and voice acting are superb though and makes Skyrim look like bad fanfiction project.

NinjaBoiX

Seems like a staple of the series, as the UI in the first is pretty convoluted and seems needlessly complicated as well. I've got it figured out now for the most part, just a bit un-intuitive and clunky.

The story and voice acting are superb though and makes Skyrim look like bad fanfiction project.
Oh man, it's fantastic. The production values are through the roof, the combat is slick and involving, the story had me intrigued and apparently allows plenty of player agency, I loved what I played.

But I just couldn't find where to go! The map was the equivalent of a drunk hobo slurring "jusht head down that way mate, it's near the thingy".

Edit: "next to the Costa coffee." Amirite guys?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
northsouth_zpsf04766b1.png

Technically this does mean I am also Northern, being Welsh.

You're safe Musha. All this North/South divide stuff is about England

On the other hand, since Wales is socially upside-down with respect to England (unemployed industrial populations in the South v snooty cliques in the North), then probably South Wales is pretty well equivalent to the North of England. (Mid Wales has sheep, mid-England has Birmingham.)

So yeah, maybe.

Oh, welcome theaface.

Jordan

haha I remember that

It was quite bad to be fair... I mean any conversation involving that level of detail of rape is normally good enough to get you to a psychiatrist.

I have just gotten back from playing on a PS4 for about two hours.

A friend of mine thought you were younger than me at the Pre-Paramore pub photo with gaffers

Awesome. Maybe I should have gone to the audition then...

Nope. Not sure if it's a filter or just low quality picture but it looks awful with artifacts everywhere. Sharp jpegs, 4/10.

It's an effect I put on it, same as the one I used on my current avatar, didn't quite come out the same though. Here's the original, just for you

I'm still not sure whether I'm going to make this one :/

Booooooo

You're safe Musha. All this North/South divide stuff is about England

On the other hand, since Wales is socially upside-down with respect to England (unemployed industrial populations in the South v snooty cliques in the North), then probably South Wales is pretty well equivalent to the North of England. (Mid Wales has sheep, mid-England has Birmingham.)

So yeah, maybe.

Oh, welcome theaface.

Yeah South Wales always felt 'Northern'

Symphonia

Banned
Yeah, that's...yeah.

Kind of unexpected. It wasn't there before I made that post then I reload the page and bam, there's a massive Musha on my screen. Was pointed directly at the cleavage too. I just didn't know what to do.

Symphonia

Banned
It was such a nice photo, now it's been forever tarnished by the mugs on the jugs.

Anyhoo, early start tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.

Night, fuckers.

SmokyDave

Went to play Batman on my Vita. Battery died.

Decided to play 3D Land on my 3DS and realised I've packed my games away for the house move.

Settled for a bit of CSR Racing on the iPad. 3% battery remaining.

Why must my fucking life be riddled with these heinous obstacles?!

It's a wonder I can get myself out of bed in the mornings. I'm a true survivor.

theaface

Oh, welcome theaface.

Thanks phisheep. I read your 'Edgegate' threads with great interest, so thanks for all your efforts with that.

As a random aside, has anyone been, or is going to the Future Cinema Ghostbusters event? I'm going on Friday night, and trying to sort out a nice 80s costume for the occasion.

Thanks phisheep. I read your 'Edgegate' threads with great interest, so thanks for all your efforts with that.

As a random aside, has anyone been, or is going to the Future Cinema Ghostbusters event? I'm going on Friday night, and trying to sort out a nice 80s costume for the occasion.

No but I went to their Grease event, it was amazing, totally worth it. Definitely dress up and get involved. I have a pic somewhere if I can find it..... oh here it is

Great effort! Any excuse for fancy dress is a good excuse. We went to the Medieval Banquet in Tower Hill last Friday, which was also pretty fun...

Awesome! We went there last month for our anniversary. Great place isn't it! We didn't dress up though, Andy's not really one for fancy dress.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Went to play Batman on my Vita. Battery died.

Decided to play 3D Land on my 3DS and realised I've packed my games away for the house move.

Settled for a bit of CSR Racing on the iPad. 3% battery remaining.

Why must my fucking life be riddled with these heinous obstacles?!

It's a wonder I can get myself out of bed in the mornings. I'm a true survivor.
Do something non battery reliant like a puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom