• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me tin-foil-hat-paranoid, but I won't disclose that on GAF. Happily debate the Herts vs London thing on the 7th though.

haha, fair enough, but if it doesn't start with E, N, S or W, apparently it's not London, according to our resident grump jimbor. I've been trying to argue this because although I live in Essex, and I have an IG postcode, it is a London borough, and I'm in Zone 4, which I think makes me close enough to be considered London.

Besides, would you rather tell someone you lived in London or Essex?

But yeah we can discuss further on 7th.

Symphonia

Banned
They alway's get Flynn's nose wrong, right?

That film was practically renaissance quality in Disney animation.
It's one of my favourite Disney films, and probably always will be. The animation is just so beautiful and fluid and I can only imagine what they have planned for the future.

Mikeside

Hey BritGaf. Long time GAF lurker, infrequent poster, yadda yadda.

Thought it would be worthwhile saying hello before plucking up the courage to attend the BritGaf meet on the 7th.

So, how's everybody doing? What's the protocol around here? High level summary of private jokes that a newcomer like myself totally won't get...?

Welcome, new Londoner.
Protocol is basically just mash the keyboard with your feels and youtube links & we'll try to make you cry

Now I've finished watching Tangled, and have moved on to Megamind.

Another brilliantly animated film.

awaiting avatar change.

Jordan

I'm fucking Heathrow area and apparently I'm not in London... even though the airport is London Heathrow!

Jimbor is just pure evil.

Symphonia

Banned
Awaiting avatar change.
tumblr_inline_mk84n1u6y61qz4rgp.gif

Don't think I've ever seen you change yours... but yeah, I'm not being totally serious. He can do what he wants. I still get to find it annoying though

Seriously? Now I feel bad that you don't notice me. I changed it to this

gaf2_zpsb991cd37.jpg

for ages!

And I've changed it to a xmas one, a halloween one, a J Tourettes one

Mikeside

See, you're rapidly turning into one of the more fun posters in this thread. Time to start taking the piss out of somebody, thus pushing them into the firing line for a bit (I recommend Chinner, because he'll make awesomely mean comics about you in return)

Seriously? Now I feel bad that you don't notice me. I changed it to this

gaf2_zpsb991cd37.jpg

for ages!

And I've changed it to a xmas one, a halloween one, a J Tourettes one

I miss cleavage-avatar.

Jordan

I'll find a good cleavage pic and send it to you

No. Fucking. Way.

My Mum suggested I should try out at the open auditions. Not sure she'd read the description of the girl. I mean I know I look young but I doubt I'd pass for a teenager.

A friend of mine thought you were younger than me at the Pre-Paramore pub photo with gaffers

Jordan

So, I just remembered a really fucked up conversation from the last BritGAF meet that only a few people will remember... The thing about raping your...

Oh that poor homeless man who was subjected to our conversation and then handed the part of the burger with nothing but bun... Poor man :(

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Spamming Disney gifs is not really a good substitute for having a likable personality.
I think it's fair to say that everyone with a penis misses cleavage-avatar.
Nope. Not sure if it's a filter or just low quality picture but it looks awful with artifacts everywhere. Sharp jpegs, 4/10.

Symphonia

Banned
So, I just remembered a really fucked up conversation from the last BritGAF meet that only a few people will remember... The thing about raping your...

Oh that poor homeless man who was subjected to our conversation and then handed the part of the burger with nothing but bun... Poor man :(
tumblr_m6vrkax3V81qgkojg.gif

I'm quite looking forward to the London meet. Even if I do have to end up kipping in the station at night, at least I can say I've actually been to a meet and met all you lovely fuckers.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm still not sure whether I'm going to make this one.
Pfft, if I can make it with practically no money then I'm sure you can. I've been meaning to go to a meet for several months now and have missed all the others, and I was gutted I missed the Paramore one, so I feel like I need to make this one. Plus I owe Musha, Ninja and Mike a drink.

Jordan

Awesome, I love Blankety Blank!

blanketyblank_onions.jpg

There was actually a word used, but it's pretty grim and I think the alcohol was talking for a lot of us... Maybe not Mike.

Pfft, if I can make it with practically no money then I'm sure you can. I've been meaning to go to a meet for several months now and have missed all the others, and I was gutted I missed the Paramore one, so I feel like I need to make this one. Plus I owe Musha, Ninja and Mike a drink.

Not to do with money.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Growing the beard for winter like a lumberjack.

At that cross over point between beard and stubble.

Itchy.

Tasty.

See, you say tasty but I have an awful habit of biting the corners of my beard off. Not tasty, and the little hairs get stuck in my gun sometimes.

Also, I just realised I don't have my avy on my home PC so I'm going to be Cold Hotman for the evening.

I might go post anti-Pokemon propaganda over on gaming side while my disguise is in effect.

I remember that. I don't think that was the conversation... was it?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm quite looking forward to the London meet. Even if I do have to end up kipping in the station at night, at least I can say I've actually been to a meet and met all you lovely fuckers.

Not ALL of us :...(

I think BritGAF should board a train en mass and come down to A-town for a rawk show and then get the train back to Londinium. Now, this sounds shit and like a lot of work but HEAR ME OUT. You can drink on the train and that's awesome, plus pubs are always too loud to talk properly but if you're all on a train then you can talk freely. And it will make me not cry. And you can all meet Mrs Sniv. And Aldershot is da bomb! And, er, stuff.

Ah who'm I kidding? :p

I might follow through on my threats to Skype in at some point when I get home from the gig, hopefully you should all be sufficiently munted.

Symphonia

Banned
Munted is such a fantastic word.

It's also a pretty accurate description of what I intend to end the night as, whether we end up Skyping or not. Just bear in mind that the last time I went out and got wrecked, I ended up half-naked on the sofa with my t-shirt and jeans in next doors pond, and shower gel in my hair.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Munted is such a fantastic word.

It's also a pretty accurate description of what I intend to end the night as, whether we end up Skyping or not. Just bear in mind that the last time I went out and got wrecked, I ended up half-naked on the sofa with my t-shirt and jeans in next doors pond, and shower gel in my hair.

If I don't see your dick on my iPad screen sometime after midnight I'm going to be sore disappointed!

--

Info request - Musha, jimbor, ninja and pizza: at that food fest in Dalston do you remember the name of that Whiskey stall where I got the hotsauce? Nearly run out of it and I need moar. I seem to remember jimbor knew about them already.

K thnx!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It lasted for about five minutes and he came up to us just after we decided to stop saying it... because it was quite wrong.

Was this during the Maccy Dee splintergroup? An animated conversation about rape sounds like something I would be a part of, but I don't remember it...

SteveWD40

Hearthstone is like crack, and they haven't even added the PVE yet, on top of it coming to iOS / Android, I sense Blizzard have another Scrooge McDuck style vault under construction.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
No interest in card games, burnt out on that bridge a long time ago. Not exactly regretful as I feel like Blizzard are slowly going down the Bioware path of company conversion to the dark side.

Been playing Witcher a lot lately, it's been fun. I need to finish soon so I can play Assassins of Kings and be ready for when the Wild Hunt comes out.

NinjaBoiX

JB, I tried The Witcher 2, I just found the UI super confusing. The map is utterly pointless. It's still sitting there, I'm sure I'll try again at some point.

Info request - Musha, jimbor, ninja and pizza: at that food fest in Dalston do you remember the name of that Whiskey stall where I got the hotsauce? Nearly run out of it and I need moar. I seem to remember jimbor knew about them already.

K thnx!
Sorry mate, the only name that stuck in my head was the guy selling the superfly burgers Jacamo (twirly tache man). I'd walk back to Dalston for another one of those bad boys.
I'm still not sure whether I'm going to make this one :/
That sucks man.
Awesome, I love Blankety Blank!

blanketyblank_onions.jpg
Lol!

jimbor

Banned
If I don't see your dick on my iPad screen sometime after midnight I'm going to be sore disappointed!

--

K thnx!

Was it the Rib Man? http://www.theribman.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom