• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So yesterday Tom leant me a shirt tie and waistcoat to work a function and it made me feel great, got a lot of respect too, I think it really draws the line between you and the customer which is needed, if you're in a Zeppelin tshirt and jeans it makes it easier for them to relate and ultimately take the pics, I told my family friend this and he's leant me money to go and buy some stuff, time to hit primark

omg Tearaway, you guys.
omg.

9f999a883332a415aad9c61482aa34a3a53ec340.jpg

http://tearaway.me/p/pqz7

9218a696f295e8e19350ccc9408b2e66ac0dbda3.jpg

http://tearaway.me/p/rj8c

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I've been getting shocked a lot lately because winter = dry air, heavy jackets, woolen undergarments and socks etc. Which has made me think of an interesting question.

What do you think peasants thought static electricity was?

SteveWD40

I've been getting shocked a lot lately because winter = dry air, heavy jackets, woolen undergarments and socks etc. Which has made me think of an interesting question.

What do you think peasants thought static electricity was?

God was angry / demons / ghosts / a wizard did it.

Same logic they used for most things.

Vashetti

Banned
Thanks both.

I let this "console war" go to my head and made a stupid comment.

Going to rise above it now and avoid threads where I know the usual irritants will be.

Thanks both.

I let this "console war" go to my head and made a stupid comment.

Going to rise above it now and avoid threads where I know the usual irritants will be.

I didn't think your comment was that bad, but rules are rules. That's the best tack to take. I was going to post something in the spanking your kids thread but knew it would just end in an argument so I stayed away.

Yeah so many times I've typed a reply to a thread, deleted it, re-written it then realised "no matter how I word this I'm probably going to get banned" and given up on it. Probably for the best.

Yeah so many times I've typed a reply to a thread, deleted it, re-written it then realised "no matter how I word this I'm probably going to get banned" and given up on it. Probably for the best.

I think it's good to have that sort of internal editor, both on here and in life. Stops you from saying or doing anything too stupid.

Reminds me of this scene in one of my favourite movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLsBTQWdlQ

Vashetti

Banned
I don't think it would be everyone's cup of tea, but I loved it.

I think they're splitting the last book into 2 films, don't know how they're going to do that

You've obviously seen the first movie right Musha?

After seeing the second one, I wish they could somehow travel back and bring the first movie up to scratch.

It's that good.

NinjaBoiX

CHEEZMO™;91152599 said:
Gravity is fucking mint you guys. Go watch.
Mint.

I'm going to watch it at the IMAX. I'm reliably informed that I'll have my face blown off.
Meh, leads to much blandness. See Jed's ridiculous ban for confirmation. I have the editor on here but fuck doing it in real life.
I'm the same, I'm way too open and honest at times. I often think, "shit, that must have sounded really harsh", but I rarely intend it, I just say it as I see it.

Friends sometimes tell me I'm a bit aggressive and confrontational with my banter, but it's always well-meaning. I hate the look on someone's face when they take a joke to heart though, feels bad mane.

Vashetti

Banned
Yeah I liked the first movie, but the 2nd was better. Have you read the books?

I've read the first two completely, and got about a quarter through Mockingjay.

I know how it all ends though. I heard it all goes tits up in Mockingjay so I stopped reading to see how the movies would go.

I've read the first two completely, and got about a quarter through Mockingjay.

I know how it all ends though. I heard it all goes tits up in Mockingjay so I stopped reading to see how the movies would go.

You did the right thing there. Don't bother finishing the last one, I wish I hadn't. I think this is one of the few times where I actually hope they do change the ending.

jimbor

Banned
Mint.

I'm going to watch it at the IMAX. I'm reliably informed that I'll have my face blown off.

I'm the same, I'm way too open and honest at times. I often think, "shit, that must have sounded really harsh", but I rarely intend it, I just say it as I see it.

Friends sometimes tell me I'm a bit aggressive and confrontational with my banter, but it's always well-meaning. I hate the look on someone's face when they take a joke to heart though, feels bad mane.

Yeah, that shit is horrid. I've only had to apologise to the new chick 3 times in six weeks for jokes like that. Think that's some kind of record for me, she's doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom