• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about her sister being in that situation was totally realistic.

It wasn't just that, although that totally sucked and took away the whole point of the story, it was pretty much the whole book. I thought it was over the top, mostly uneccesary, I felt like the author had run out of ideas and was just rushing to get it finished.

I don't get offended by much but last night i saw the worse tattoo that I have ever seen. It wasn't done badly, it was offensive. I'm not going to link to it but it was pretty much a tattoo of a young female child around a woman's 'fun time' area and it was done in such a way that it would look like the tattoo is being raped whenever the woman has sex.

What is wrong with some people?!

Symphonia

Banned
I don't get offended by much but last night i saw the worse tattoo that I have ever seen. It wasn't done badly, it was offensive. I'm not going to link to it but it was pretty much a tattoo of a young female child around a woman's 'fun time' area and it was done in such a way that it would look like the tattoo is being raped whenever the woman has sex.

People is what's wrong with people. If I ever saw that tattoo, I'd erase it with a razor.

I might be going to see Catching Fire later today with a lady friend. Is it a good film to take a lady friend to?

Has the lady friend seen the 1st film? If so yes.

What???

I'm wondering how you saw this tattoo if it was in such a place....

But yeah, that's pretty fucking sick.

This is why I hate people.

SmokyDave

So.... tired....

Despite giving ourselves a month to move home, we did 99% of it over this weekend. Now I'm sitting at work and I can barely function. I'm not sure anyone here can tell the difference.

On the plus side, I now have underfloor heating. I think it might be one of those 'never go back' situations. There's a lot to be said for toasty feet.

So.... tired....

take that bitch to wagamamas after and it'll be fine

bitches love wagamamas
I read that as 'wargasm'.

Has the lady friend seen the 1st film? If so yes.

What???

I'm wondering how you saw this tattoo if it was in such a place....

But yeah, that's pretty fucking sick.

This is why I hate people.

It was linked to on another forum, FYI Googling 'offensive baby tattoo' will show it in the image results but it is 100% NSFW.

She has, she's also read the books, I just don't think I can handle her pining for Peeta, lulz.

Peeta ain't much. Gale on the other hand.....

It was linked to on another forum, FYI Googling 'offensive baby tattoo' will show it in the image results but it is 100% NSFW.

Ooooh I thought it was something you'd seen in real life. Curiosity got the better of me. I'm trying to come up with a reason she would have gotten this, like maybe it means something else other that what we're assuming, but so far I have nothing. I actually pity this moron because there is clearly some sort of mental issue. It's understandable to want to wish harm on her but not the best course of action.

Symphonia

Banned
Peeta ain't much. Gale on the other hand...
tumblr_lqlquvjcxf1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Change of plan...

EDIT: I think I've discovered who exactly I am on this forum. I'm the Tangled fanboy.

Peeta ain't much. Gale on the other hand.....

Ooooh I thought it was something you'd seen in real life. Curiosity got the better of me. I'm trying to come up with a reason she would have gotten this, like maybe it means something else other that what we're assuming, but so far I have nothing. I actually pity this moron because there is clearly some sort of mental issue. It's understandable to want to wish harm on her but not the best course of action.

Yeah I am assuming that she has a mental health issue, either that or she's a moron which is not a mental health issue.

Like you I've tried thinking of acceptable reasons as to why she has that as a tattoo but I've drawn a blank.

tumblr_lqlquvjcxf1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Change of plan...

EDIT: I think I've discovered who exactly I am on this forum. I'm the Tangled fanboy.

Well it's a recent thing so it could just be a fad. If it ends up having longevity then maybe. Why do you need a lable though?

Yeah I am assuming that she has a mental health issue, either that or she's a moron which is not a mental health issue.

Like you I've tried thinking of acceptable reasons as to why she has that as a tattoo but I've drawn a blank.

Glad I'm not the only overly nice person on here!

We totes need to get you to a meet soon dude.

Well it's a recent thing so it could just be a fad. If it ends up having longevity then maybe. Why do you need a lable though?

Glad I'm not the only overly nice person on here!

We totes need to get you to a meet soon dude.

I know, Mike mentioned meeting up outside a meet, might be a good idea. Our very own GAF meet.

Symphonia

Banned
tumblr_mk11x7GJyA1rkfq7so1_500.gif

I don't need a label.

It's just, seconds after I made that post, it dawned on me that pretty much every post has had a Tangled GIF in it somewhere. That along with my avatar and the amount of times I've watched Tangled (with or without my daughter) adds up, ha. It might well be a fad, only time will tell.

NinjaBoiX

Nice start on a Monday, I just updated my flexitime at work after about 2 months. I'm up by just over 18.5 hours. That's almost three days off. And I still have 8 days annual leave to take.

Pv0UaGI.gif

So.... tired....

Despite giving ourselves a month to move home, we did 99% of it over this weekend. Now I'm sitting at work and I can barely function. I'm not sure anyone here can tell the difference.

On the plus side, I now have underfloor heating. I think it might be one of those 'never go back' situations. There's a lot to be said for toasty.
At least you got most of the hard work done dude. You can relax and enjoy the rest of the move now.

Maybe...
Woah, hot.

(Yeah, that's all kinds of fucked up. She definitely has issues, as does her tattooist.)
I know, Mike mentioned meeting up outside a meet, might be a good idea. Our very own GAF meet.
Definitely up for this dude if you can't make it to one of the main ones.

I have a good week ahead of me.

Watching Arsenal vs marseille at a friends on Tuesday

23rd Birthday on Wednesday, going out for a big meal

Going to see Catching Fire on Thursday, then picking up PS4 at midnight launch.

Going drinking on Friday

Seeing Reginald D Hunter at the Hammersmith Apollo on Saturday

aw yiss

I did it. I posted in the spanking thread. Welp. Backlash fully expected, will try to resist urge to respond to idiots and get in to full blown argument.

jimbor

Banned
It wasn't just that, although that totally sucked and took away the whole point of the story, it was pretty much the whole book. I thought it was over the top, mostly uneccesary, I felt like the author had run out of ideas and was just rushing to get it finished.

I've not read the books (only saw the first film last night as sniffily wrote it off as a BR rip off) but wasn't it originally only supposed to be one book but as it hit the big time two more books were tacked on?

So.... tired....
On the plus side, I now have underfloor heating. I think it might be one of those 'never go back' situations. There's a lot to be said for toasty feet.

I've heard that's expensive to run but it feels so good it's worth it.

I've not read the books (only saw the first film last night as sniffily wrote it off as a BR rip off) but wasn't it originally only supposed to be one book but as it hit the big time two more books were tacked on?

Yeah I think you might be right. Certainly felt like it.

And it's actually more of a Running Man rip off than BR. Still, isn't everything just a copy of everything else these days?

The 2nd film is better than the first, despite the 1st book being better than the 2nd. I reckon it's worth a watch, but you probably won't like it either.

jimbor

Banned
Yeah I think you might be right. Certainly felt like it.

And it's actually more of a Running Man rip off than BR. Still, isn't everything just a copy of everything else these days?

The 2nd film is better than the first, despite the 1st book being better than the 2nd. I reckon it's worth a watch, but you probably won't like it either.

No, think my post wasn't clear. Thought the film was alright, just took a while to get around to watching it.

No, think my post wasn't clear. Thought the film was alright, just took a while to get around to watching it.

Ah I thought you meant you didn't like the film. Well if you thought it was ok definitely see the 2nd then.

You're originally from Wales aren't you? I was joking anyway, it'd be the first time that anyone would want to be an Essex girl.

Yeah I am, and I'm not sure what's worse, being from Wales or Essex lolz. But I feel like where I am now is my home.

Our pokey little radio station has just won East Midlands Station of the Year. Is it acceptable to get drunk at lunchtime? I think so.

Congrats!

Yep, I have also entered that arena.

Also, about proposed Essex-Surrey meet, is being a habitant of Surrey a tacit invitation?

Sure you can come when we get something sorted.

Spanking thread?

Oh, spanking kids. Disappointment.

Oh you.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Once again I'm not happy about work , was going to go to the gym today, but I'm gonna go after work because it's 24 hourrr

GkzPPHg.gif

this gif will help me through the day

Our pokey little radio station has just won East Midlands Station of the Year. Is it acceptable to get drunk at lunchtime? I think so.
wooooooo
Spanking thread?

Oh, spanking kids. Disappointment.
feels
i hear enough of that shit in the bedroom next to me i dont want to know what others get up to

Invite yourself in next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom