• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

Running on fumes. House move has really taken it out of me. I think I might be croaking it.

I'm going to drink a large black coffee, eat a double decker, and stare at some naked pictures of Katya Sambuca. If that doesn't pick me up a bit I'm going to crawl into a hole in the ground and bury myself.

afoni

Banned
I have a pretty good idea who my santa is. I don't really, but psychological tactics need to be employed at times of community gifting.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still need to think of a secret santa gift. My original idea didn't work out due to cost. A budget has been set so I feel it's only right to stick to the budget.

Running on fumes. House move has really taken it out of me. I think I might be croaking it.

I'm going to drink a large black coffee, eat a double decker, and stare at some naked pictures of Katya Sambuca. If that doesn't pick me up a bit I'm going to crawl into a hole in the ground and bury myself.

Aww you poor thing.

I also recommend eating stodgy junk food and playing lots of vita.

NinjaBoiX

*googles*

bewbs

zEtHuIq.jpg

Feel better champ.
I still need to think of a secret santa gift. My original idea didn't work out due to cost. A budget has been set so I feel it's only right to stick to the budget.
Dude, if you want to buy me an Aston Martin, go nuts.

I like British Racing Green.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure lots of people won't have stuck to the budget.

It was a suggested budget after all. I definitely exceeded it and judging by the size of the parcel waiting to be opened in my room, my SS probably has too.

Also that's good to hear donkey show. I hear they don't have a folder system for friends just yet but I don't imagine it would be hard to implement. I have so many people in my list that added from god knows when and I have no idea who they are.

Also, seems like something fairly trivial and not important really, but you know you can see what a person in your friends list is playing? Would it be able to do that cross-platform. So on PS4 you could perhaps see if a friend has gone back to PS3 to play TLOU for example, or is playing Golden Abyss on Vita?

I should really ask in Gaming side but the anticipation...I'm soaking wet

Symphonia

Banned
I want to apologise for my behaviour last night and, in particular, my language - or to be more precise, my poor choice of phrasing. I was in a bad mood following yesterdays meeting at work and although its no excuse, it didn't help when I was already in a bad mood, coupled with the debate regarding lostprophets. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

I sometimes use Very to order some clothes, I've never been anywhere near my credit limit and I pay things off so I don't pay interest. My credit limit has been tripled in the year that I have been using them, I am guessing that it's a good thing?

afoni

Banned
My gift wouldn't be as good if I couldn't break budget. My santee will probably hate me for being such a cheeky bastard with joke gifts, but I'm pretty sure they'll at least enjoy the joke.

I couldn't stop laughing when I thought of the gift.

SteveWD40

PSN: SteveR900 Add me VitaBros

So far just got LBP and Tearaway, but will be splerging this week on: Peace Walker, MHFU, Spelunky, Killzone, Dragons Crown, Hotline Miami, some retro goodness (SOTN!)

Then next week, biting the pillow cos Terraria is going in dry...

NInMvEY.gif

Mikeside

I want to apologise for my behaviour last night and, in particular, my language - or to be more precise, my poor choice of phrasing. I was in a bad mood following yesterdays meeting at work and although its no excuse, it didn't help when I was already in a bad mood, coupled with the debate regarding lostprophets. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Self improvement, buddy - its not automatic and its not quick either.
Just keep working at it and I'm sure everyone will forgive you if you're willing to admit when you're in the wrong.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fucking neckbeards. I have a feeling most in that thread are just trolling but that's extremely bad form.

PSN: SteveR900 Add me VitaBros

So far just got LBP and Tearaway, but will be splerging this week on: Peace Walker, MHFU, Spelunky, Killzone, Dragons Crown, Hotline Miami, some retro goodness (SOTN!)

Then next week, biting the pillow cos Terraria is going in dry...

NInMvEY.gif

I hope you rike it :3

And added!

I wasn't in the wrong but okay.

Well that's just like, your opinion man.

Jimbor has a different opinion that personally I agree with, despite the blunt delivery.

Part of healthy discussion is understanding that you're not going to agree with someone in every little thing and you needn't exert yourself trying to change that person's opinion. Neither should you lash out if someone you're disagreeing with is being off hand about it.

I advise you to put this matter to bed because, as much as you might think it does, this really doesn't matter: I would assume you have no personal stake in being right or wrong here.

afoni

Banned
I was by no means apologising for giving my side of the arguement regarding lostprophets.

What you did wrong was you brought the argument into here with some vain attempt to try and make us side with you. This has nothing to do with your stance on the matter, only that you decided to bring it in here and try to stick a spoon in that cauldron of shit you're carrying about. Step off that high horse of yours, because it doesn't suit you. You have no moral high ground here, you're just acting a petty for no reason.

I don't usually get serious like this, so pack it in and stop inciting internet drama. Fuck.

NinjaBoiX

Daps, Jed wishes you Happy Birthday from limbo.

He wants to squeeze your tight buns from behind and nuzzle your neck at the meet too.

Edit: he's not going to this meet, so I guess the last line is obviously a lie. Damn.

jimbor

Banned
Well that's just like, your opinion man.

Jimbor has a different opinion that personally I agree with, despite the blunt delivery.

Part of healthy discussion is understanding that you're not going to agree with someone in every little thing and you needn't exert yourself trying to change that person's opinion. Neither should you lash out if someone you're disagreeing with is being off hand about it.

I advise you to put this matter to bed because, as much as you might think it does, this really doesn't matter: I would assume you have no personal stake in being right or wrong here.

Forgot to wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday mane! You are wise beyond your years.

afoni

Banned
hahahahaahahahaahahahaha

did you forget who you were for a second

Different kinds of drama, man. I go for giggles, not to act like a teenage girl on her period.

Lotta emo bullshit up in this Bitch.

Stop taking yourselves so seriously kids, you will live longer.

w02biwQ.gif

Man, those are words to live by. If you're going to spend your entire life in getting pissy over trivial shit you might as well just get yourself a job writing for the fucking Sun.

Symphonia

Banned
What you did wrong was you brought the argument into here with some vain attempt to try and make us side with you. This has nothing to do with your stance on the matter, only that you decided to bring it in here and try to stick a spoon in that cauldron of shit you're carrying about. Step off that high horse of yours, because it doesn't suit you. You have no moral high ground here, you're just acting a petty for no reason.
EDIT: Fuck it.

Daps, Jed wishes you Happy Birthday from limbo.

He wants to squeeze your tight buns from behind and nuzzle your neck at the meet too.

Edit: he's not going to this meet, so I guess the last line is obviously a lie. Damn.

Forgot to wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday mane! You are wise beyond your years.

Thanks amigos.

If you're lurking, Jed, know that our love is as strong as a mountain, eternal like the stars and perfect like the cherry blossom that floats magestically on the winds of Spring.

Coming from an S1 stuck on Android 2.2 it should be fantastic. Hopefully O2 will sign off the KitKat update on its network in the coming months.

Not sure if the S3 is getting 4.4, but it got 4.3 recently which is a massive fucking upgrade from 2.2, you are in for a big treat man!

I think the 4.4 confirmed phones so far are:

Nexus 4, 5
Xperia Z1, Z, ZL, SP
Galaxy S4, Note 3, Note 2, S4 GPE
HTC One, One Max, One GPE

Though 4.4 is built to work on any device so there shouldn't be any technical reason for the S3 not to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom