• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you coming to the meet, Cyanide?

I guess I'll know you when I see the guy clutching a tesco shopping bag full of bricks asking which of us is Jimbor

Symphonia

Banned
Are you coming to the meet, Cyanide?

I guess I'll know you when I see the guy clutching a tesco shopping bag full of bricks asking which of us is Jimbor
I am, indeed, booking my train tickets Thursday evening.

Haha, don't do Tescos bags full of bricks, mate. I prefer the more traditional 'crowbar to the back of head' method.

jimbor

Banned
I am, indeed, booking my train tickets Thursday evening.

Haha, don't do Tescos bags full of bricks, mate. I prefer the more traditional 'crowbar to the back of head' method.

If you're taking your love of a paedophile's band that seriously, I'd humbly suggest you need to calm down.

afoni

Banned
shit man i think i like a girl and this sort of thing is not something i am good at please proceed to tell me what kind of meals are good at wagamamas i might have been drinking a bit but ignore that and help me deal with the reality of life when faced with the potential for romantic incidents with other persons of the opposite gender and advise where it may be applicable to the actions i must take in order to make them a person i can be engaged with

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
afoni get out of your own head first off. Overanalyzing don't help nobody. You can make plans to do anything and you'll be OK. She can only say no.

Also as much as I hate to say it, I agree with jimbor (about the lostprophets thing).

afoni

Banned
Thy countenance, fair lady, do hold you in high regard,
For 'tis betwixt mine heart and soul do you settle.
Rise, rise! Come now, the halted screams of noble
Baristas beckons thy wit, for 'tis of the hour for us
To duel with tongues and fence with gilded wits.

Symphonia

Banned
If you're taking your love of a paedophile's band that seriously, I'd humbly suggest you need to calm down.
Say what you want about Watkins, I couldn't give a fuck, and say what you want about lostprophets as a band, I'm past that emo stage, but don't you think it's a tad unfair to assume his bandmates were either in on it or knew of it simply because they're in the same band as him? It's retarded logic.

jimbor

Banned
Say what you want about Watkins, I couldn't give a fuck, and say what you want about lostprophets as a band, I'm past that emo stage, but don't you think it's a tad unfair to assume his bandmates were either in on it or knew of it simply because they're in the same band as him? It's retarded logic.

No. Being in a semi successful band and touring means you spend a ridiculous amount of time with somebody and get to know them extremely well. Given that and the seemingly open secret of the under age groupie shagging, I find it as hard to believe they knew nothing as I do to believe that you're over your emo stage.

Symphonia

Banned
No. Being in a semi successful band and touring means you spend a ridiculous amount of time with somebody and get to know them extremely well. Given that and the seemingly open secret of the under age groupie shagging, I find it as hard to believe they knew nothing as I do to believe that you're over your emo stage.
I'm done arguing with you about this, especially in here. Take it back to the thread if you want to continue trying to put across your retarded logic.

jimbor

Banned
I'm done arguing with you about this, especially in here. Take it back to the thread if you want to continue trying to put across your retarded logic.

Twice with the retarded slur now. Stay classy. Plus there was a post awaiting your response in the other thread but you decided to come in here and moan.

But who's to say they knew about any of this? Where's the evidence to back up your accusations that they knew about Watkins' attempted rape of a baby? You have none.

Disturbing response to a fan question at 6:15 in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THumayDY8bA

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=91437409&postcount=69

"Babygirl asks, what's your guilty pleasure?"

"You just answered it"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=91440313&postcount=73

Guns smoking. Everywhere.

The awkward silence after he says it is very telling.

Mikeside

Burn Burn and Last Train Home were good back in the day but I never really cared for the band.

I also refuse to believe that Watkins' band mates wouldn't have any inkling of what was going on in his private life.

I hope the punishment is severe. What a monstrous bastard.

Jordan

I liked the band's music but never really the band. So I will ignorantly continue to listen to the music and ignore the fact that he is a sick individual.

NinjaBoiX

"Babygirl asks, what's your guilty pleasure?"

"You just answered it"
serious-baby-o0ze8h.gif

I miss Kent guys, he was always good for some levity at times like this.

Time for a tune to wash the Lostprophets stench out of this thread:

Snapcase - Disconnector

Also, reposting this from last night in case anyone missed it. Let's restore faith in humanity:

This post man...

ORlAQHx.jpg

Well, seems I missed out on all the action last night in here!

Always knew he was an asshole, I told you guys about the time he stole my mate's girlfriend from him right? She was a slut anyway but still, not a cool thing to do.

Oh and Cyanide, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use 'retard' as a derogatory term as I have an autistic nephew and find comments like that quite upsetting.

Mikeside

The best thing is probably not to bring it into here in the first place, mate. Not a classy move. Or a smart one, bitching about Jimbor's posts in an unrelated thread to a sub community that values him pretty highly.

Live and learn, eh?

afoni

Banned
Yeah I'm really not sure why you did that. It's like taking pop shots at a cardinal with a rifle in the Vatican because he seemed to have different opinions about the Pope to you at the bi-weekly Catholic poker night.

Symphonia

Banned
Oh and Cyanide, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use 'retard' as a derogatory term as I have an autistic nephew and find comments like that quite upsetting.
Sent you a PM.

The best thing is probably not to bring it into here in the first place, mate. Not a classy move. Or a smart one, bitching about Jimbor's posts in an unrelated thread to a sub community that values him pretty highly.

Live and learn, eh?
Understood.

Mikeside

Oh God I hope there's no bad blood at the meet because of this.

If Jtourettes and Evilore can get on and have fun then anyone bringing bad blood to a meet would have to be an utter dick.
I don't think anyone here will do that.
I would hope, anyway.

NinjaBoiX

Happy Birthday mate, you reminded me yesterday too!

So have we decided on a Secret Santa unwrapping data?
Mike and Musha want to do it on 23rd, daps reckons before the meet so we can have some SS craic.

23rd is a more festive date, but dapper makes a good point about having a joke about it at the meet.

So I'm conflicted. I hope this helps DS. :/

Sent you a PM.

Sent you one back :)

Oh God I hope there's no bad blood at the meet because of this.

There won't be. Mum will make sure of it. Anyone being a dick will get a proper telling off.

Happy Birthday mate, you reminded me yesterday too!

Mike and Musha want to do it on 23rd, daps reckons before the meet so we can have some SS craic.

23rd is a more festive date, but dapper makes a good point about having a joke about it at the meet.

So I'm conflicted. I hope this helps DS. :/

Well it was Mike who suggested 23rd, I just went along with it as I thought that was the agreed date! Putting words in my mouth again Ninj, that's twice in two days!

I don't know if I'll get mine sent out in time to arrive before the meet.

I'll open mine when everyone else opens theirs, I'll just keep an eye out so I know when.

Oh and Musha, I don't think that words are the only thing that Ninja wants to put in your mouth.

Hurhur.

Oh yeah donkey show, you asked a little while back if there's any Brit gaffers you don't have on PSN?

I don't believe you're in my list, though I have most of the group.

my PSN is just dapperbandit

Anyone else who doesn't have me feel free to add.

Do friend lists carry over over from PS3 to PS4?

Oh yeah donkey show, you asked a little while back if there's any Brit gaffers you don't have on PSN?

I don't believe you're in my list, though I have most of the group.

my PSN is just dapperbandit

Anyone else who doesn't have me feel free to add.

Do friend lists carry over over from PS3 to PS4?

Sent! Also, the lists show up between PS3/4/Vita on top of being able to add up to 2000 peeps. Hopefully they'll add a folder structure as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom