• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
I think mine is 2
big4u

Same number of inches as years you've been alive, aye?

Happy birthday, man.

I have a huge
metaphorical
penis

Metaphoric penises are usually the best kind. They sell razor blades and shit on TV.

EDIT: Fuck it.

Mate, seriously. This place is chill as fuck almost 100% of the time. There was no point in carrying an argument in here. Don't take offense, I'm just trying to maintain the status quo. Cool? Cool.

Now tell us how big your dick is.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I still need to think of a secret santa gift. My original idea didn't work out due to cost. A budget has been set so I feel it's only right to stick to the budget.
fuck that, the unwritten budget is 20 quid

If I can afford to pay that on £2.65 an hour everyone else can!
What you did wrong was you brought the argument into here with some vain attempt to try and make us side with you. This has nothing to do with your stance on the matter, only that you decided to bring it in here and try to stick a spoon in that cauldron of shit you're carrying about. Step off that high horse of yours, because it doesn't suit you. You have no moral high ground here, you're just acting a petty for no reason.

I don't usually get serious like this, so pack it in and stop inciting internet drama. Fuck.
brava my good sir
hahahahaahahahaahahahaha

did you forget who you were for a second

lol

@tash: £2.65 an hour?! How come?

Not sure if the S3 is getting 4.4, but it got 4.3 recently which is a massive fucking upgrade from 2.2, you are in for a big treat man!

I think the 4.4 confirmed phones so far are:

Nexus 4, 5
Xperia Z1, Z, ZL, SP
Galaxy S4, Note 3, Note 2, S4 GPE
HTC One, One Max, One GPE

Though 4.4 is built to work on any device so there shouldn't be any technical reason for the S3 not to get it.

Yeah I think for the time being 4.4 is aimed at the 'latest and greatest' handsets. Since the S3 is well over a year old I doubt it will be a priority. I could always flash the phone though if necessary.

Mikeside

Mate, seriously. This place is chill as fuck almost 100% of the time. There was no point in carrying an argument in here. Don't take offense, I'm just trying to maintain the status quo. Cool? Cool.

Exactly.

Happy birthday dapper, you sexual man

Sage and wise Britgafians, which game do I buy next? These are the four I feel most drawn to at present:
Zelda: ALBW
DK: Country Returns
Luigis Mansion 2
Mario Kart 7

Symphonia

Banned

funny-gifs-stupid-people.gif

I would tell you how big my dick is but the character limit per post isn't big enough.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Mine isn't huge but I took a picture of it the other day and damn did it look good

EDIT: Mine's definitely bigger than cyanides

SmokyDave

Fell asleep at my desk. Woke up to find my esteemed colleagues had erected a precarious pyramid in front of me using shit lying around the office. Feel a bit daft.

PSN: SteveR900 Add me VitaBros

So far just got LBP and Tearaway, but will be splerging this week on: Peace Walker, MHFU, Spelunky, Killzone, Dragons Crown, Hotline Miami, some retro goodness (SOTN!)

Then next week, biting the pillow cos Terraria is going in dry...

NInMvEY.gif
Get in!

I'll add you once my broadband is up. Hope you enjoy your new toy. The three bolded games are some of my favourites so far this year. Tearaway is fucking great too.

Terraria Vita hits next week? Ah, shiiiiiiiiit.

Fell asleep at my desk. Woke up to find my esteemed colleagues had erected a precarious pyramid in front of me using shit lying around the office. Feel a bit daft.

That's brilliant. Did anyone take a pic?

I remember one of our surveyors had a few one lunchtime and fell asleep at his desk, someone took a pic and it was round the office so quickly. We even used it on his leaving speech.

Jordan

I have to stop reading GAF and Facebook at work now :( Top boss has kicked up a bit of a fuss.

Got to actually do some work now :(

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Tash if I was still living in the UK I would hire you to be my personal assistant and could afford to pay you double what you are making now for a full 40 hour week. I would probably just end up having you pick up groceries and food and use the rest of the time making you play local multiplayer games with me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sage and wise Britgafians, which game do I buy next? These are the four I feel most drawn to at present:
Zelda: ALBW
DK: Country Returns
Luigis Mansion 2
Mario Kart 7
Hard to say since having just play Zelda I'm still on a new Zelda buzz. Mario Kart 7 is the game that lasted me the longest but I don't expect everyone to get 100 hours of play out of it like me. DKCR being 30FPS sounds like a downgrade from the Wii version especially after playing ALBW in 60FPS glory. Luigi's Mansion 2 is also a very good game and since it is older you may be able to find it for cheaper than ALBW,

Tash if I was still living in the UK I would hire you to be my personal assistant and could afford to pay you double what you are making now for a full 40 hour week. I would probably just end up having you pick up groceries and food and use the rest of the time making you play local multiplayer games with me.

Now I'm interested in what you do for a living, that you could afford £11K a year on a Tash.

People can be cunts, a skanky chav couple were staring at and talking about me. I asked them if they have a fucking problem and they wouldn't even look at me.

Hard to say since having just play Zelda I'm still on a new Zelda buzz. Mario Kart 7 is the game that lasted me the longest but I don't expect everyone to get 100 hours of play out of it like me. DKCR being 30FPS sounds like a downgrade from the Wii version especially after playing ALBW in 60FPS glory. Luigi's Mansion 2 is also a very good game and since it is older you may be able to find it for cheaper than ALBW,

Thank you! A couple of questions then:

Is it true that DKCR is challenging as platformers go (in a Dark Souls 'firm but fair' manner)?

How much is there to actually do in MK7? I'm not sure it will hold me for that long, unless online racing really clicks with me.

I feel pretty sorry for him, he's getting a lot of abuse from idiots. That won't help.

That's H from Steps for anyone who didn't know, he's also called Ian Watkins and in a band, but unlike lostprophets guy he didn't try and rape any babies.

Of course we know who H is. We're all massive Steps fans in here. They're the official BritGaf group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom