• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedShift

Man, reading all this talk about tablets and consoles is killing me.

I'm a final year uni student with less than no money, and I've just found out next year for the first time ever I'll have a well paying job. It's taking all my self control not to do something really stupid like borrowing money to buy all the gadgets I want now.

Just 9 more months...

I don't trust no website or man in a van to deliver something of such importance.

I like to go to the store, find the guy behind the counter with the bad teeth and shit haircut, look him in the eye and see the fear so I know I won't be messed around.

jimbor

Banned
I'm beyond pissed off with my estate agents. In a nutshell, have been looking for a flatmate since October and after one late pull out and then another having to leave after a month because she lost her job, I finally found one to move in next weekend. The estate agent's have known that I've been looking for a flatmate.

Got a call from the estate agent (also the landlord's step son) this morning informing me that my landlord died eighteen months ago and the flat is being sold ASAP but he reckons it'll be March at the earliest by the time it's sold. Really have no idea what to do. The cunt of an estate agent suggested not telling the flatmate who wants to move in and let it be a surprise to her when they sell (completely cuntish behaviour).

Thinking I might try and get reduced rent and if they say no look elsewhere. So annoying as I've spunked the last of my redundancy to keep the flat on between flatmates as I really like it. Never would've bothered if I'd known the fucking landlord was dead.

I missed it yesterday, happy birthday Dapper!

I should have ordered in a store so I could have picked it up at midnight but now I will be waiting for a DPD van to pull down my road!

8bit

Knows the Score
I missed that too, Dappy Birthday!

collegehumor.0522401ea54535e4981abc62e7d388da.jpg

I youtubed it because I needed to know how bad it was...

I can't believe they still want £30 and above for it, talk about the price of a name alone...

SmokyDave

Happy Dappy Birthday DapperDappy.

Dave, good luck mate, sorry zavvi let us down:(
Cheers man. Come midnight I'll either be posting my jubilations in here or drinking myself to sleep.

...BLOPS Declassified isn't a game, Jonathan.
I broke down and bought it about 6 months ago. I'm only just over the trauma. Absolutely terrible.

Dude, they look great!

Hystzen

I pick up a PS4 in march in a Infamous:Second Son bundle.

So watching Mama and scene where kids come home to live with Nikolaj and holy shit he looks like Joel from Last of Us so least we got Joel cast in a mini series (it would fail as a film)

SmokyDave

I'm saying this because I care about you: you're a god damn idiot Dave.
I know, I know. Killzone took the bad taste away though.

i am kind of tempted to go to asda tongiht and do a impulse buy. probably wont though but im mulling over it.
Good luck with that. When I eventually got through to the one closest to me, she said there was already a long queue outside. At five o'clock.

Congrats on the job!

Hystzen

Holy sheeeeeeeeiiitttt at latest Arrow (was too tired watch it Monday) ignoring the obvious soap opera plot twist that end scene got me hyped. Also name dropping goddamn Solomon Grundy at end got me wet.

Is it wrong to admit I love that kids show Ultimate Spider-Man.so much fun but breaks my heart everytime see Iron Fist because just start thinking how awesome a film of him would be.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Congrats Chinner. So far the best thing about PS4 over on this side of the pond has been fat guys streaming random shit on Twitch. Looking forward to seeing what you lot put on.

It's "thanks for letting us rape and pillage indigenous people" day here, so I'm chilling and feasting today.

Jordan

Holy sheeeeeeeeiiitttt at latest Arrow (was too tired watch it Monday) ignoring the obvious soap opera plot twist that end scene got me hyped. Also name dropping goddamn Solomon Grundy at end got me wet.

Is it wrong to admit I love that kids show Ultimate Spider-Man.so much fun but breaks my heart everytime see Iron Fist because just start thinking how awesome a film of him would be.

What episode are we on over here? Me and Musha are on par with the Americans with it. I think UK is a little behind.

Congratulations chinner, you'll be rolling in it soon enough!

Good luck everyone venturing out for a PS4 in the wilds tomorrow, the demand will be intense!

On my Galaxy S3 at the moment, it's just wonderful to have a fast and responsive phone again! I got another box in a mail bag with the phone. I thought I'd won a PS4 in a competition I entered until I picked it up, as the bad was big enough haha. Turns out it was xmas presents I had ordered!

SuperSah

Banned
On my Galaxy S3 at the moment, it's just wonderful to have a fast and responsive phone again! I got another box in a mail bag with the phone. I thought I'd won a PS4 in a competition I entered until I picked it up, as the bad was big enough haha. Turns out it was xmas presents I had ordered!

Hey, you got a new phone? Good one man, how's it suiting your needs? :)

Remember to discharge it and recharge fully for about 3 days so the battery will settle and increase the amount of hours.

Hey, you got a new phone? Good one man, how's it suiting your needs? :)

Remember to discharge it and recharge fully for about 3 days so the battery will settle and increase the amount of hours.

Awesome. Not sure whether to make a new Google account though. My name is in the email it uses and with Google as it is, I'm not sure I like that. Need a new Youtube account at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom