• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Tunes just cos tunes, but also so I can listen to them out the back having a smoke after circumventing iOS's annoying YouTube gimping. Embedded videos play that refuse to play normally. It baffles me how poor compatibility is between iOS/Android and YouTube.
/rant

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Pin

Eels - Dog Faced Boy

The Breeders - Divine Hammer

I think I actually did. Bugger. Is he going to the meet? I can't remember.

E: No, he's not, damn. Daaaaaveeeeee, can you hear me!?
He's not going to the meet, but I'll shoot him a text if you like, give him a heads up. I'm sure he'd appreciate some extra money right now!

SmokyDave

Tee hee! Sorry Cy, been gripping a dual shock for the last few hours with no intention of letting it go. Will bang you over a PM with my deets later.

Fuck me, this console is shit hot. Everything is just so slick and shiny and new. The controller is as good as everyone said. It just kinda melt into your hand. Everything seems to update and install lightning fast, although that might be because I'm used to the PS3. Only really played Resogun so far, and a bit of Killzone. My jaw has hit the floor several times though, shit's so pretty. Console is whisper quiet too, and it looks great in my media unit (although that's a temp because I still haven't been arsed to build the proper one).

Can't remember the last time a launch console gave me vibes this good. The PS2, possibly. I'm going to play it until I pass out tonight.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
1355887-fonejacker.jpg

perfect.

Reknoc

You know you're lazy when you order fish and chips online.

Yep.

i order all my takeaways online, though thats because there are none within good walking distance to me and i cant drive so...

also so i avoid call them so i dont have to feel the shame when i dont even need to give them my address

NinjaBoiX

Oh shit, I forgot all about it! Love me some Brooker, he's dry as sticks. The Jon Snow thing the other night was brilliant.

Just got C4+1 paused on the sky box. Trails Evo and tunes until about half 10 so I can skip the ads.

Excite.

you claimed you laughed at it, and if you're gonna laugh at any part of it it'll be the irony

well, unless you're super fucked up in the head

Chinner

Banned
poor jimbor, i got your back bro.

WHAT If princess diana was driving a car in an underground car park of the twin towers when steve irwin is flying a plane but it gets hijacked by a sting ray but at the same time chris benoir suplexes his family into colin mcrae's helicopter which causes the sting ray to stab steve irwin which makes himto fly into the twin towers and then underneath jimmy savile is molesting some children and steve jobs dies of cancer and shigsy miyamoto makes wii music???

Jordan

I'm with jimbor on this one, it's ironic that he died in a car crash. I may have said maybe he should of drove which is a little harsh but people die, unfortunately that's life.

jimbor

Banned
you claimed you laughed at it, and if you're gonna laugh at any part of it it'll be the irony

well, unless you're super fucked up in the head

I'm not denying a chuckle at the irony, but I didn't claim it was the most hilarious of ironic deaths either. It gave me a slight chuckle (my friend too) when we found out it was as a result of a car crash.

I hope none of you pontificating fuckers have ever laughed at the Darwin awards or similar.

Ps Vashetti, we can't all be mature console warriors.

Oh, OK, when I say "not exactly the most hilarious irony" it's more a turn of phrase, don't take it as me actually thinking you find it that amusing

I find the Darwin awards more depressing than anything. Those people are fucking idiots and you just know there's plenty more just like them who somehow escape what they've probably got coming for them.

jimbor

Banned
Oh, OK, when I say "not exactly the most hilarious irony" it's more a turn of phrase, don't take it as me actually thinking you find it that amusing

I find the Darwin awards more depressing than anything. Those people are fucking idiots and you just know there's plenty more just like them who somehow escape what they've probably got coming for them.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom