• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
Ps Vashetti, we can't all be mature console warriors.

tumblr_msgk81NIrj1rzddt2o1_500.gif

f0rk

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/067.shtml#attacks

Any time after 36 I guess, depends if you want Cross Chop or not. My FC is 1762-3009-5860

I added you, mine is 4055-4281-3873 if you need it. I don't know how this shit works.

Pretty sure you can trade Machoke at anytime to evolve him to Machamp.

Yeah but I wasn't sure if there was some optimal time with stats and stuff. There is some deep shit in Pokemon that I don't understand.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Are they even still making PSP games? I still have mine but the pad on the thumb stick broke off and got lost. I never had too much fun with games on it either way, mostly used it way back as a media device to browse the Internet and listen to music.

On yeah and in sixth form on a uni trip I kicked ass on Tekken Resurrection. Most people were playing Mario Kart on DS though =|

Are they even still making PSP games? I still have mine but the pad on the thumb stick broke off and got lost. I never had too much fun with games on it either way, mostly used it way back as a media device to browse the Internet and listen to music.

On yeah and in sixth form on a uni trip I kicked ass on Tekken Resurrection. Most people were playing Mario Kart on DS though =|

There's probably some obscure Japanese titles, but outside of those it's 'dead'. My thinking is that all the games I currently have are either a) digital anyway so will just move across to Vita one day in the future, or b) physical titles I'm not too bothered about but I can rebuy on PSN anyway.

It's not like I have a huge physical collection I'd be left unable to play, nor do I have a large amount of love for any of them. But then on the other hand I'm getting that stupid 'what if I want it in X months feeling'.

Jordan

So, I've had a pretty shit weekend.
Bored of the music I am currently listening to. Would like some music suggestions or some film suggestions.

Music I've been listening to today:
MMLP2
Eliza Doolittle - In Your Hands
Michael Jackson - This Is It
Alex Clare - The Lateness of the Hour
Sub Focus - Torus
Jessie Ware - Devotion

Films I've watched recently:
In Bruges
Riddick (2013)
Drinking Buddies
The Internship
Bad Grandpa

Probably a few others, but any suggestions would be great. Don't do horrors all that well so probably haven't seen any of the ones you are likely to suggest, but feel free to suggest them so I can promptly say no :)

So, I've had a pretty shit weekend.
Bored of the music I am currently listening to. Would like some music suggestions or some film suggestions.

Music I've been listening to today:
MMLP2
Eliza Doolittle - In Your Hands
Michael Jackson - This Is It
Alex Clare - The Lateness of the Hour
Sub Focus - Torus
Jessie Ware - Devotion

Films I've watched recently:
In Bruges
Riddick (2013)
Drinking Buddies
The Internship
Bad Grandpa

Probably a few others, but any suggestions would be great. Don't do horrors all that well so probably haven't seen any of the ones you are likely to suggest, but feel free to suggest them so I can promptly say no :)

Watch Arthur Christmas.

I just watched it, and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was, left me with a lovely warm Christmassy glow.

Jordan

Really???

I am immediately distrustful of anyone who hates Christmas

If I could, I would work Christmas day. Few events happened on Christmas about 5/6 years ago, since then I've not cared for Christmas and neither has anyone in my family. Parents have changed a bit now they've got a granddaughter, my views of it were a little better when I was with my ex but now it's just another day for me. I will more than likely sit upstairs playing computer games... like every other day I'm not working.

OH MAN is that a dude dressed up like an elephant Cheez

sorry this is really fascinating, but not in a "I will attend this" way don't get your hopes up

We've started decorating for Christmas. Not fully, no tree yet. But it's fun as Charlotte pretends she doesn't want to get anything ready for Christmas that early and not to get excited before her birthday in 2 weeks.

She then saw nice colours of tinsel and holly lights so those got bought and some nice big snowflakes up are up on our cabinets and hanging around.

f0rk

I just watched Exit Through the Gift Shop, the ending with people pretending this dudes pieces have meaning and then all the serious people at a loss for words is hilarious.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm now in full hype mood for next week.

I've also got a German market date with a girl I've been chatting to and I have the work Christmas party that is guaranteed to end in drunken regret, ha. December's not going to be too kind on my liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom