• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
After i said donkey show could add me I got a whole string of friend requests from people I didn't recognise saying only "gaf" in the notes. In donkey show's request he told me who he was but I can't remember now out of all the new friends who he is.

Reknoc

i had donkey show on my friends list before it was cool, but i guess he removed me because i kept shunning all his exvs invites

T-T

Hystzen

For people interested Battlefield 4 is £27 in Argos for PS3/360 it might be gimped but it has a voucher inside for BF4 PS4 digital version for £10 so if like me waiting for next year to go next gen not bad deal. so £37 for some BF4 goodness is kind of not bad price plus I be playing it this weekend.

this message was sponsered by Argos

afoni

Banned
Housemate informed me the most arrogant guy in one of our modules apparently screwed up his coursework mark and binned it.

Weeeeeeelp.

8bit

Knows the Score
For people interested Battlefield 4 is £27 in Argos for PS3/360 it might be gimped but it has a voucher inside for BF4 PS4 digital version for £10 so if like me waiting for next year to go next gen not bad deal. so £37 for some BF4 goodness is kind of not bad price plus I be playing it this weekend.

Check the validity of the upgrade offer though, I got ACIV and it's got an upgrade voucher but it states it's to be used by the end of January.

dapper, it's gevurah22. ^^ I still remember when I had initially tried to get donkey show as my PSN, but after going through multiple iterations of the name and all of them being taken, I went with the current one. Bastards!

i had donkey show on my friends list before it was cool, but i guess he removed me because i kept shunning all his exvs invites

T-T

You hurt me, but I'll let you back into my heart... but don't you dare fool me again with Full Boost coming out so soon! :p

Spent $35 on all that today and got my PS4 downloading it in the states. God bless 'murica. Then again, I denied myself those savings by buying a red DS4 for £50. >_>

full boost gundog mirror matches 24/7

thinking on it i should probably pre-order the sound edition.

I would've as well, but with the way Youtube has been blocking my EXVS vids with vocal songs due to Bandai's intense third party copyright shenanigans, I'm just gonna go with the normal version.

Hystzen

Check the validity of the upgrade offer though, I got ACIV and it's got an upgrade voucher but it states it's to be used by the end of January.

Yeah my AC is same but BF4 is valid to 28th march. Going claim my ac next week so it's in my download list at least same with BF4

oh god what

why would you tell me this

60debb2658.gif

[RACHEL INTENSIFIES]

Reknoc

I would've as well, but with the way Youtube has been blocking my EXVS vids with vocal songs due to Bandai's intense third party copyright shenanigans, I'm just gonna go with the normal version.

If my flimsy research is right though that's the only way to get Century Colour and Just Communication D:

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Early M83 is fucking godlike. Listening to Before Dawn Heals Us online. I need this album in my veins.

Rich!

Hmmmmmm. According to the job centre, I have to start work experience within the next month with this local company. For five weeks. Well, as long as I get through the interview alright whenever it is.

I guess it's a good thing. I still get my benefit, which is the maximum I can get anyhow due to having my daughter to look after, I get travel expenses paid for, it's IT based which fits into my CV and degree, and I may get a job at the end with them if I'm lucky.

Either way, I'm sick of being at home. If I end up with a decent job then five weeks is nothing. And it's not retail! hooray

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sounds great rich, glad things are looking up for you.

Meanwhile Black Friday online deals suckered the fuck out of me. I could have bought a PS4 with all that I've spent, but thankfully a bulk of it is basically all the Christmas shopping I'll need to do this year sorted.

Rich!

I'm pretty happy with my PS4. I traded in some old tat at CEX for Killzone to get it for £25, and the textures in it, even as a PC gamer, are blowing my mind. So crisp, such 1080p

And when I'm done with it, I'll trade it in and get £35 cash for it. flawless plan

Rich!

What is the best way to invest and save money? Figured it would be best to post this here since I'm in the UK like all of you.

For me:

99p from the shitty cheap shit store in the high street. You can get like £100 in coins in there, and you can only empty it using a can opener. This one is almost full, and then it's time to move onto a new one!

but seriously, when I actually saved properly, I used a building society that I could only withdraw from if I visited in person with another signed person (it was my mum, as I had it since I was 16). So, every month £100 would get sent over, and I'd not see it for years. Killed any temptation of spending it, unlike if I had a Santander saver linked to my account with easy access.

obviously, being signed off for two months then losing my job meant I had to use it all. sigh

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Nowt wrong with spending all your money on a bubble of Imaginary Internet Tulips* for gold-buggin' Randroids.

*aka RON PAUL Bux

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Nothing will ever top the day I saw 'Ron Paul REVOLUTION' spray painted on the back of a garbage truck.

Symphonia

Banned
Today really fucking dragged on. I’ve never worked so damn hard in my life but it was worth it. I just won our company its biggest client yet. So fucking pumped.

jimbor

Banned
I'm pretty happy with my PS4. I traded in some old tat at CEX for Killzone to get it for £25, and the textures in it, even as a PC gamer, are blowing my mind. So crisp, such 1080p

And when I'm done with it, I'll trade it in and get £35 cash for it. flawless plan

I thought you were sitting out this gen? Didn't you even create a thread about it?

There's another called "Android OS" though, which is only using 10-12% max.

Android System is probably the hardware itself, no? As in, the actual phone, the screen and lights and buttons and that.

I dunno, sounds like it. Turn the brightness down on your phone and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom