• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a breville press toaster, which kinda eliminates that risk. It was only £20 at Asda, and it's amazing. My mum has a cafe, and she uses the exact same one for paninis and sandwiches.

And it's by far the greatest way to ever reheat pizza. Seriously.

Talking of pizza, I'm overdosing on it here. I had a ristorante pizza for dinner on Thursday, papa John's on Friday, leftover papa John's last night and tonight were using £40 of pizza express Tesco vouchers I gained from buying the PS4 and some petrol.

Oh man I'll be speaking Italian soon

Do Brevilles not have a clasp? That does sound...safer.

And reheating pizza on a toastie maker sounds like it could be a gamechanger. The slices should fit in the triangular recesses. Will try next time.

Rich!

Do Brevilles not have a clasp? That does sound...safer.

And reheating pizza on a toastie maker sounds like it could be a gamechanger. The slices should fit in the triangular recesses. Will try next time.

Here it is:

iD92O3VC51mzI.jpg

It's amazing man

That looks the business. I'm wondering if it's too late to add to my Christmas list. Although for twenty quid I could just pick one up in the January sales.

Here's mine:

I managed to crack the plastic housing forcing it shut just now, so I need a new one. Cheap piece of tat.

Rich!

That looks the business. I'm wondering if it's too late to add to my Christmas list. Although for twenty quid I could just pick one up in the January sales.

Here's mine:

I managed to crack the plastic housing forcing it shut just now, so I need a new one. Cheap piece of tat.

i used to have that one. And yeah, it's shit.

The one I've got is the best £20 i've ever spent. I've even cooked bacon on it before.

Here's mine:

Got the same one. Have the same game of trying to force the clip on.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Hooray! I feel like I can be part of a club now. :3

When's you Birthday: September 25th
Where do you live: Southampton
Where are you from: Oxford
Occupation/University: Graphic Artist and Game Designer
Favourite Actor/Actress: Neil Patrick Harris
Favourite Band/Artist: I dunno... Vampire Weekend are pretty good.
Favourite TV Show: Come Dine With Me
Favourite Crisps: Flame Grilled Steak McCoy's
Favourite Biscuit: Chocolate Bourbon
Favourite Pokémon: Aggron
Ant or Dec: Kat Deeley
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites, duh.
Beano or Dandy: Beano forever! Though I was a member of the Dandy Club back in the day.

Just had breakfast now. Bacon and eggs. At this time..I'm a savage.

Advice for future students: Do not get ASDA smart price kitchen gear. Everything will melt and fall apart. Invest in some Tefal.

We've only just got proper decent kitchen stuff like a kettle, toaster and sandwich despite moving in together 18 months ago.

Although when the missus put milk in the kettle to try to get rid of the 'new' taste she wasn't amused.

Symphonia

Banned
Do you want to know what's really sad? I had more fun last night with you mofos than I ever had back when I actually had friends. In effect, what I'm trying to say is that I consider you really good friends.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Do you want to know what's really sad? I had more fun last night with you mofos than I ever had back when I actually had friends. In effect, what I'm trying to say is that I consider you really good friends.

It's not sad, i dont have any friends in portsmouth either

Son Of D

I wouldn't say it's sad. I feel that I'll be like that at a future meet. Doesn't help that the only people I talk to down in Devon are work colleagues. My best friend lives in Watford, the guy I like lives in Essex and the few people from college I actually still talk to are in London. I'm stuck in Devon with all the people I don't want to talk to (for various reasons).

Jordan

I wouldn't say it's sad. I feel that I'll be like that at a future meet. Doesn't help that the only people I talk to down in Devon are work colleagues. My best friend lives in Watford, the guy I like lives in Essex and the few people from college I actually still talk to are in London. I'm stuck in Devon with all the people I don't want to talk to (for various reasons).

Watford is a fairly awesome place once you ignore the football crowd. It's about 30 minutes from me, I love going shopping there.

I feel like I'm slightly in love with Anna Kendrick...

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
It's not sad, i dont have any friends in portsmouth either

Seriously?! I'm in Southampton and I go to Portsmouth often, we should totally hang out for more drinks and stuff. :D

My friend organizes a Doodle Club (link to the one just passed) and we meet up on the first Thursday of every month. Literally it's just for drinking and drawing random shit. You should come along! I think the next one is on 2nd January and it's planning to be a bit of a piss-up considering the timing, so there.

The invitation is also open to the rest of you hip cats too, though I imagine it's quite a distance for half the BritGAF attendees last night. But hey, no harm in asking.

NinjaBoiX

Had another great weekend guys!

Big Red was quality; good craic, tasty food and ample opportunity to display my ineptitude with a pool cue. Eggybob sucks the most though. Or maybe jimbor. It was like Chucklevision watching you two face off. And Uno! Why the fuck not eh?

Last Resort was sweet but so random. Raffle with actual good prizes (I lost my Gallows CD though, balls), pretty decent tunes (they played Paramore twice, what more do you want?), seizure based drama in the smoking area, Daps getting a bloody nose, Tash getting all Micky Bubbles on the piano (genuinely impressed mate), good times.

Then a nice chilled Sunday watching movies, drinking cider and eating takeaway to round off the weekend.

Big love and muchas gracias to Musha and Andy for putting me up again and generally being awesome. Thanks again guys.

sqBmE.gif

Just about to get on the train to Manchester to see my bro. Lovely stuff. Happy days. Aww yiss.

Mikeside

Ended up being a long night of catching up with Kev last night when I got back so I'm fucking knackered today.

Amazing meet though guys, highlights were drunk Tash and Will & nobody leaving me alone the one time I needed them to. So much love for you all.

Mush, you're a legend beyond words once again. I am definitely thinking London for the move so be prepared to get sick of me

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I lost my Gallows CD though, balls
I'll give the one I won a listen, but I suspect it may not be my cup of tea, so you can have it.

What the actual fuck? They've released an official edition of Monopoly for my town...
They made an up to date Monopoly for London to reflect the up and coming places of today. My local area now appears on it.

nobody leaving me alone the one time I needed them to.
Sorry about that. I tried to grab Jean Scar ASAP. Poor girl kept giving me a wan wave.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I suspect there will be a lot of Gallows-related stocking fillers over half of London after Last Resort's giveaway. :p

Who ended up with that My Chemical Romance LP I got? And are you using it as a fashionable serving platter, like what I would have done?

Rubbish King

Where abouts in Devon are you?

I know this feel also dude, I used to live in Devon an that's where all my friends and family still live, everyone I know here are colleagues or people I know through them except one family friend..

feels
Seriously?! I'm in Southampton and I go to Portsmouth often, we should totally hang out for more drinks and stuff. :D

My friend organizes a Doodle Club (link to the one just passed) and we meet up on the first Thursday of every month. Literally it's just for drinking and drawing random shit. You should come along! I think the next one is on 2nd January and it's planning to be a bit of a piss-up considering the timing, so there.

The invitation is also open to the rest of you hip cats too, though I imagine it's quite a distance for half the BritGAF attendees last night. But hey, no harm in asking.
That sounds pretty rad, my flatmate used to work at the kings street tavern

Throw a pm my way next time you're in town squire

NinjaBoiX

I'll give the one I won a listen, but I suspect it may not be my cup of tea, so you can have it.
Thanks man.

Also, props for gathering up everyone's stuff at the end of the night mate. Such a nice guy!
That sounds pretty rad, my flatmate used to work at the kings street tavern

Throw a pm my way next time you're in town squire
I was thinking when he said "drinking and drawing" that Tash would like to join this doodle club.

Son Of D

Where abouts in Devon are you?

I know this feel also dude, I used to live in Devon an that's where all my friends and family still live, everyone I know here are colleagues or people I know through them except one family friend..

feels

I live in Dawlish, so that makes things even worse for me. The people around my age there are just people I don't see myself hanging out with. Exeter's a little better, but there are also a lot of people I don't want to talk to or see there so I only go up there for work or an occasional little shop.

Symphonia

Banned
They made an up to date Monopoly for London to reflect the up and coming places of today. My local area now appears on it.
I wouldn't be so confused by the entire situation if my town was actually significant for something. As it stands, it's not. In fact, the biggest claim to fame we can 'boast' about is being home to the headquarters of Halfords, and that's about it. Oh, and Charles Dance of GoT fame was born here. And we're famous four National - wait for it - Needle Museum. Fuck yes, neeeeeedles.

Rubbish King

I live in Dawlish, so that makes things even worse for me. The people around my age there are just people I don't see myself hanging out with. Exeter's a little better, but there are also a lot of people I don't want to talk to or see there so I only go up there for work or an occasional little shop.

No waaaaaaaay

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom