• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend Nick is on E4 right now. He's a brass band man and is rather crazy. So him and some friends got sent to Greece for PARTAYS.

His first line: "there's so many STIs in the making". I've been looking forward to this all week.

f0rk

My friend Nick is on E4 right now. He's a brass band man and is rather crazy. So him and some friends got sent to Greece for PARTAYS.

His first line: "there's so many STIs in the making". I've been looking forward to this all week.

The girls are so much better at this than the guys

Symphonia

Banned
Guys, I need to turn the film off as it's finished but my controllers died and I'm too lazy to get up and yeah, I also have empty Chinese trays that need to be binned and the stack of rubbish next to the sofa can only take so much more and, besides, I think Ronald Rat has enough rubbish dumped on top of him.

Son Of D

Close friends have confirmed the David Mitchell comparison to be accurate. Bollocks.

Send me a pic Coldy, I can be the judge of that :lol.

Noooooooo Kojima! I want to play that Raiden mission on my PS4 you bastard!

I missed this. Xbox 360/One exclusive mission for MGSV? Seems a bit odd.

--

Also, I suddenly felt very excited for Christmas day, seeing that I got a parcel this morning from the guy I like (which I presume is a Christmas present). I really am a big kid this time of year.

afoni

Banned
Anyone upload any more meet pics anywhere, or is it all in the whatsapp group? I don't have anything that can run it.
MEjlcmK.jpg

aztcrVu.jpg

OmEWdV8.jpg

qRLyf4a.jpg

afoni

Banned
Re: pics. Well at least it looks like you had fun.

There's a picture kicking about somewhere of Tash with a knob drawn on his face, looking completely unaware of anything that's happening whilst wearing his santa hat.

It is fucking brilliant.

Symphonia

Banned
Jesus, was Scar really that tall?

And good God at the blowjob photo with Mike.

EDIT: I never did use my erect Santa hat as a visual chat-up line, damn it :(

Son Of D

That needs a caption or something. It's so good.

Also, I'm going to attempt to guess who is who in the other pictures. This will be a miserable attempt.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I've changed my opinion, Coldman now looks like a young Dan Aykroyd in that picture.

What's this about a Whatsapp group? I want in. I've got Whatsapp! PM if it's confidential.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Pre-smooch Tash x BGBW is my favourite picture.
I don't think I have a favourite, however this video was the best part of my morning reliving the night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUw0jAuzmg

Tash is literally going to kill me, I think.

Nah not at all man, I live by a kinda moral code in which aslong as what I do doesn't upset or harm anyone then I don't really care, I know I am a pain when I'm smashed and I do try ever so hard not to be but alcohol is a drug my brain seems to really have fun with... Even if I am a mess aslong as people get some enjoyment out of it it was worth it

I don't think I have a favourite, however this video was the best part of my morning reliving the night

Nah not at all man, I live by a kinda moral code in which aslong as what I do doesn't upset or harm anyone then I don't really care, I know I am a pain when I'm smashed and I do try ever so hard not to be but alcohol is a drug my brain seems to really have fun with... Even if I am a mess aslong as people get some enjoyment out of it it was worth it

At least you don't cry on people on the bus home

Mikeside

You're a delight when you're smashed. I always have so much fun with you, bro. Even if I put on my condescending face from time-to-time (and that I really can't seem to help)
You can get drunk with me & embrace being a menace to society any day of the week(end).

At least you don't cry on people on the bus home

And you can shut up too. Didn't spend nearly enough time chilling out with you this weekend. That shall be rectified next weekend.

Hey Mike, if you want to meet up with me again before January 19th would probably be best for me! I am heading off to Amsterdam for a day and will probably spend way too much money haha.

NinjaBoiX

Might be able to go if I'm off work work next weekend, kinda excited now!
It's so good LOD! Get a bratwurst hotdog.

Fast food of kings.
Oh dear.
I think I've failed in my task of putting names to faces in the meet pics. I'll try again in the morning.
Winter is coming...

xQyvbho.jpg

...get hat.
They are huge now, there are about 6, from Exchange Square (Selfridges) all the way across through St Annes, Albert Square, Lincoln Sqaure and now Spinningfields.

City is heaving every day.
It gets bigger every year mate, takes over a new street and expands and expands.

It's so fucking good.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
The hell is going on around here? I spend a day away from the BritGAF thread and now you're all talking about your meetup...I'M LOOOOOOOST!

Jordan

One of the students at the school I used to work at committed suicide and was found in the woods... What sort of shit must a year 11 student be going through to want to end his own life :/

Rubbish King

One of the students at the school I used to work at committed suicide and was found in the woods... What sort of shit must a year 11 student be going through to want to end his own life :/
Honestly not a lot, things use search words than they are, didn't you have those days where you felt helpless at school and wanted to run away, some people thought that was easier than running away I guess, it's like when that girl committed suicide because her dad took her phone off her

SKINNER!

Banned
Want to pick up a Gran Turismo to play during the holidays. Should I go for GT6 or GT5 Academy Edition? Is there any differences between them?

SmokyDave

Want to pick up a Gran Turismo to play during the holidays. Should I go for GT6 or GT5 Academy Edition? Is there any differences between them?
GT6 for the faster menus alone. You'll spend more time racing and less time fighting with the interface. That said, GT5: AE is a corking game, it's just not as refined as GT6.

Jordan

Honestly not a lot, things use search words than they are, didn't you have those days where you felt helpless at school and wanted to run away, some people thought that was easier than running away I guess, it's like when that girl committed suicide because her dad took her phone off her

I felt a little helpless during my school years, due to bullying and what not - but come Year 11 I had grown up quite a lot and didn't really give two fucks - but I never wanted to end my life. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about it as an adult on more than one occasion and I am not happy with myself for even allowing the thoughts to get in to my head, but the shit I was going through it made it a bit understandable for the thoughts to be there - compared to a 15/16 year old whose parents took their phone off of them? That's just stupidity.

CHEEZMO™;93128032 said:
Surprised the ghost of kent paul isnt stood behind you about to give you a shoeing.

That tickled me Elmo!

Wow really?
There was a guy in my year who's older sister killed herself due to from what I gather was an extensive bullying campaign. I am pretty certain he was the one who 'found' her too. Horrible stuff.

Rubbish King

I felt a little helpless during my school years, due to bullying and what not - but come Year 11 I had grown up quite a lot and didn't really give two fucks - but I never wanted to end my life. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about it as an adult on more than one occasion and I am not happy with myself for even allowing the thoughts to get in to my head, but the shit I was going through it made it a bit understandable for the thoughts to be there - compared to a 15/16 year old whose parents took their phone off of them? That's just stupidity.
I think everyone has a hard time at school, it
doesn't matter how high you are on the social ladder, everyone has their own problems, I'm pretty sure the girl had Sensitive information she didn't want getting out, I certainly had secrets I didn't want getting out in my school years and thought that if they did life would be over, it's taken me years to really stop giving a fuck what people think and with the added social pressure of school it's hard to get on that train of thought
That tickled me Elmo!

Wow really?
There was a guy in my year who's older sister killed herself due to from what I gather was an extensive bullying campaign. I am pretty certain he was the one who 'found' her too. Horrible stuff.
I made a thread about it, on phone so you'll have to find it

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Terrible journey into work. Bus did not display where it was going (just a solid luminous green bar) so it ended up terminating three bus stops later with no warning. Bus driver could have said something instead of keeping all the other information around (like the one of the side which still said via termination place).

TFL says you should take a note of their licence plate if you want to complain. The problem is the ones at the back are high up and slightly recessed so by the time I got my phone out and ready to take a photo I had point one of a second to snap a photo and the plate itself is covered in shadow thus useless.

I've actually had enough of buses messing me around. Thinking of having my camera app open every time I wait for a bus so I can take a photo quickly and maybe I'll post them on a blog so I can give TFL a nice convenient link. There's nothing illegal about posting bus licence plates in a public space right?

Oh and when I tried to run for another bus as a result of having to get off the previous terminating one, I had to ran around someone and they shouted "prick" at me. Really, is there need to be so rude? I didn't even bump into him.

Jordan

Terrible journey into work. Bus did not display where it was going (just a solid luminous green bar) so it ended up terminating three bus stops later with no warning. Bus driver could have said something instead of keeping all the other information around (like the one of the side which still said via termination place).

TFL says you should take a note of their licence plate if you want to complain. The problem is the ones at the back are high up and slightly recessed so by the time I got my phone out and ready to take a photo I had point one of a second to snap a photo and the plate itself is covered in shadow thus useless.

I've actually had enough of buses messing me around. Thinking of having my camera app open every time I wait for a bus so I can take a photo quickly and maybe I'll post them on a blog so I can give TFL a nice convenient link. There's nothing illegal about posting bus licence plates in a public space right?

Oh and when I tried to run for another bus as a result of having to get off the previous terminating one, I had to ran around someone and they shouted "prick" at me. Really, is there need to be so rude? I didn't even bump into him.

Prick

TFL are the worst for customer service. Have some free bus vouchers for you being late to work and getting sacked.

Rubbish King

Maybe it was your long lost uncle and you didn't stop to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom