• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Now I'm curious, what's your niece's present?

It's a digital painting, that I'll print to canvas so my sister can hang it up in my niece's room. :) For the last couple of years I have made it a tradition to paint a family member a digital painting and print it to canvas, starting with my parents' dogs.

For my niece (who is still very very young) we're making the theme "old cartoons we used to watch when we were younger". Last year's is Bambi, this year's is Land Before Time (AND ONLY THE FIRST ONE) and next year will be Fox and the Hound. Not sure what will be after that, but I'm sure she'll be into something by that age.

Here's my progress so far!

LBT_for_Izzy.jpg

Still loads to finish, but I'm liking how it's turning out. It helps that I was a massive lover of this film and dinosaurs in general, and each new painting is a learning progress on do's and don't's on digital painting. Plus, it's relaxing. :3

It's a digital painting, that I'll print to canvas so my sister can hang it up in my niece's room. :) For the last couple of years I have made it a tradition to paint a family member a digital painting and print it to canvas, starting with my parents' dogs.

For my niece (who is still very very young) we're making the theme "old cartoons we used to watch when we were younger". Last year's is Bambi, this year's is Land Before Time (AND ONLY THE FIRST ONE) and next year will be Fox and the Hound. Not sure what will be after that, but I'm sure she'll be into something by that age.

LBT_for_Izzy.jpg

Still loads to finish, but I'm liking how it's turning out. It helps that I was a massive lover of this film and dinosaurs in general, and each new painting is a learning progress on do's and don't's on digital painting. Plus, it's relaxing. :3

I'm impressed! Excellent work dude. Awesomely cute dogs too.

We talking phones at the moment? I'm liking the Xperia Z1 I have. And I should be getting that camera lens add-on soon as a bonus for my contract. Not that I can see myself using it often.

Don't get it, wait until Sony release a better one.

I've tried them and they were lacking.

LBT_for_Izzy.jpg

I said damn.

I know this is like, common knowledge, but

Heston's a bloody madman.

And always with the bloody purees. Oh look you've made the flavours in to a gel which you've freeze cooked in to a puree that's actually fish eye and mango in the shape of an egg

Seanspeed

Banned

LBT_for_Izzy.jpg

Awesome.

Son Of D

Why is it I'm so comfortable talking to girls online but I'm a nervous wreck in real-life?

Join the club.

In all seriousness, you're definitely not alone in that. I can be a right mess at times when talking to people. Stuttering a bit, awkwardly structured sentences and trying to think of what I should say as I'm talking. I find it easier to talk online because of the fact I don't come off as awkward and/or incredibly nervous.

Symphonia

Banned
CHEEZMO™;93241507 said:
Cos you cant see their tits online.
It's not that. I'm more than comfortable around a girls body but the confidence I seem to have talking to them online disappears when it comes to real-life. I hate it as it blows everything up in my face.

Rich!

I just bought some chili pepper salad topping from Tesco to go with my salad. It says on the box it's a 2 out of 5 chili rating.

fuck off is it. My mouth is absolutely burning - and I'm someone who can eat habanero peppers with ease.

jimbor

Banned
It's not that. I'm more than comfortable around a girls body but the confidence I seem to have talking to them online disappears when it comes to real-life. I hate it as it blows everything up in my face.

You have no shield when you leave the safety of the keyboard and monitor behind. A lot more exposed.

SuperSah

Banned
To those with battery issues for new phones, empty it fully and recharge to recalibrate it.

My Note 3 lasts all day of medium-heavyish use which leaves me with 50% for another day.

Admittedly, I still charge it as you never know.

Son Of D

Well fuck. I just found out that I'm going to be a great uncle at 22 (maybe 23, depends on the day). My niece (18) is pregnant and the baby is due in July. This is odd.

f0rk

Well fuck. I just found out that I'm going to be a great uncle at 22 (maybe 23, depends on the day). My niece (18) is pregnant and the baby is due in July. This is odd.

Did the guy who knocked up your niece try to buy a Xbox on ebay recently

Symphonia

Banned
Because you can actually think things through on the internet. A lot less pressure.
That actually makes sense. That was one thing I was dreading about Saturday, not being able to say anything interesting. I think I did alright, though, aha. But yeah, the internet does give you space and time to think about what you'll say with no pressure. In real life, that safety net is removed.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Fankoo for the kind words everybody! Here's hoping I can get it finished before Christmas, and get it printed too.

That actually makes sense. That was one thing I was dreading about Saturday, not being able to say anything interesting. I think I did alright, though, aha. But yeah, the internet does give you space and time to think about what you'll say with no pressure. In real life, that safety net is removed.

Alcohol is the great equaliser, my friend. You just let everything go and not have to worry about saying dumb stuff. Nothing you could've said would have been as potentially embarrassing as lying half-paralysed at the table with dick drawings all over your face, after all. :p

Symphonia

Banned
Alcohol is the great equaliser, my friend. You just let everything go and not have to worry about saying dumb stuff. Nothing you could've said would have been as potentially embarrassing as lying half-paralysed at the table with dick drawings all over your face, after all. :p
Haha, so true, I can only imagine just how embarrassing that could've been had that happened to one of us.

Oh, wait...

Lirlond

Sean we need to talk famtasy sometime. I dont know enough people into the same books as me. Reading Warbreaker and loving it but Vivenna is a total idiot.

afoni

Banned
it'd be cool if the person having loud sex at 3 in the morning was me

but it isn't

so i'll just walk out of my room and slam my door a few times to make a point

why the fuck would you do that at 3am just suck him off and eat her out and be done with it you inconsiderate fucks

jimbor

Banned
it'd be cool if the person having loud sex at 3 in the morning was me

but it isn't

so i'll just walk out of my room and slam my door a few times to make a point

why the fuck would you do that at 3am just suck him off and eat her out and be done with it you inconsiderate fucks

Isn't this what students should be doing? Don't hate the player, mane.

NinjaBoiX

First day back after nearly a week off, sick as fuck! I got approximately 17 minutes and 23 seconds sleep last night too; bed felt wrong, too noisy, it was just one of those nights man, urgh.

I think I was spoilt by Michelle's serene canal-side abode and gloriously comfy spare bed, I slept like a baby Monday night. She offered to put me up for a month or two when I move down next year while I find my feet, what a gal! Bro's got a keeper right there, she's absolutely minted too. Not that that matters of course.
hartman01%20oct6.jpg

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.
Hell I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Afoni, let them bone mane. Use it as aural stimulus and whack off. Never ever tell them that you did this though.

SteveWD40

I think I was spoilt by Michelle's serene canal-side abode and gloriously comfy spare bed, I slept like a baby Monday night. She offered to put me up for a month or two when I move down next year while I find my feet, what a gal! Bro's got a keeper right there, she's absolutely minted too. Not that that matters of course.

She in Castlefield?

NinjaBoiX

She in Castlefield?
Deansgate, right on the canal. Her apartment is so lush man! It's dressed like a John Lewis window display at the minute too, I nearly OD'ed on festive cheer when I walked through the door.

She runs a property management company in the city, so she could easily sort me out with some work if needs be, my move to Manchester could literally not be any more "on a plate".

We totally gonna hang out brah.
Unless you want them to move out.
Haha, yeah!

KN2CoHo.jpg

Symphonia

Banned
Roommates having sex with you while you're in the room is the worst. I woke up once to find my roommate being straddled by what can only be described as an accident discovered by a very faulty pair of beer goggles. I needed to get up to pee but, obviously, this is awkward when they're busy 'at it' - after half-hour of waiting, I got up and purposefully made as much noise as possible when exiting and entering the room including, but not limited to, repeatedly farting. I think it killed the mood as they stopped.

jimbor

Banned
Roommates having sex with you while you're in the room is the worst. I woke up once to find my roommate being straddled by what can only be described as an accident discovered by a very faulty pair of beer goggles. I needed to get up to pee but, obviously, this is awkward when they're busy 'at it' - after half-hour of waiting, I got up and purposefully made as much noise as possible when exiting and entering the room including, but not limited to, repeatedly farting. I think it killed the mood as they stopped.

No means no, dude.

SteveWD40

Deansgate, right on the canal. Her apartment is so lush man! It's dressed like a John Lewis window display at the minute too, I nearly OD'ed on festive cheer when I walked through the door.

She runs a property management company in the city, so she could easily sort me out with some work if needs be, my move to Manchester could literally not be any more "on a plate".

We totally gonna hang out brah.]

Yeah, that's pretty much Castlefield, if we weren't looking for a house we would probably move that end (near Piccadilly right now).

When you planning to move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom