• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Been on a right electro-pop buzz this weekend:
Ninja's weekend playlist said:
d5uf5wX.jpg

krm4Pa5.jpg

(Justice - Cross)
mFvb5gQ.jpg

WoFkDuS.jpg

VY9xUzC.jpg

(SBTRKT - SBTRKT)

I'm kind of crushing on Lauren Mayberry from Chvrches too; she's so cute but cool as fuck, a winning combo:
yoMHmEy.jpg

VRHKATD.jpg

Her voice is lush as well; maybe not hugely impressive technically, but she just sounds adorable.

Jordan, have you heard that new track by Ella Eyre yet? It's her who did the vocals for Rudimental - Waiting All Night, so I thought you'd want to check it out:

Ella Eyre - Deeper
I like it man, cool record.

SKINNER!

Banned
I'm kind of crushing on Lauren Mayberry from Chvrches too; she's so cute but cool as fuck, a winning combo

Why on earth didn't I see this coming?

Tiny face coupled with tween body figure puts me off. sharpknees/10

Am starting to dig into this electro-pop/rock thing you guys like. Shit's tight.

Also, happy birthday Musha!

afoni

Banned
They can be the coolest little fuckers on the planet.

They can also be a humongous pain in the arse.

They can even be both simultaneously. One thing I do love about our cat is that he sticks his tongue out at you when he's got one over on you. I was looking all over for him the other night and couldn't find him anywhere. I eventually glanced up on top of the kitchen cabinets and I was greeted with this:

Yeah, he knows when he's won hide 'n' seek. The little prick.
Heh. My old cat who died back when I was 10 was never like that. He just liked sitting on people's laps and shoulders. He used to jump up onto my shoulder if he couldn't be bothered walking to the kitchen or something.

I miss that little bastard.

NinjaBoiX

Also, Ninja I don't know whether you'll like this but I was listening to it after a vomit speckled night out on Friday and literally skipped all the way home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeqRIWA7WQ
I love the slap bass, very funky. Pretty cool man, although maybe the synths were a little too 80's sounding for my tastes. Funky track though, no doubt.

And "Moustache Machine" is an amazing name!
Why on earth didn't I see this coming?

Tiny face coupled with tween body figure puts me off. sharpknees/10
Cute petite girls are sexy as hell.

Sexy girls who sing? Ninja catnip.

Sexy DJ's? Oh god....

zo7ntg1.jpg

FacUqvr.jpg

(B Traits)
Am starting to dig into this electro-pop/rock thing you guys like. Shit's tight.
Cool. Try a few of these (and then I'll stop spamming and actually do some work!):

AlunaGeorge - Attracting Flies

Justice - Phantom pt. 2

CHVRCHES - Lies

I love the slap bass, very funky. Pretty cool man, although maybe the synths were a little too 80's sounding for my tastes. Funky track though, no doubt.

And "Moustache Machine" is an amazing name!

Yeah I'm riding a bit of a neo-80's wave at the moment, it pushes my buttons but some of it is a bit trashy for me.

Electro's such a crowded genre that I'm almost never listening to what's current, I'm still listening to niche stuff I've found or older things I've just come across.

jimbor

Banned
Yeah I'm riding a bit of a neo-80's wave at the moment, it pushes my buttons but some of it is a bit trashy for me.

Electro's such a crowded genre that I'm almost never listening to what's current, I'm still listening to niche stuff I've found or older things I've just come across.

As long as you don't start referring to dance music as edm, you'll still be cool in my book.

Addnan

I went to City and Islington sixth form for a year and my attendance was about 50-60% half way into the year because I just stopped caring. That obviously did not end very well for me then..

SmokyDave

My current musical obsession is Russian pop princess, Katya Sambuca.

Sambuca.jpg

I'm thinking I might turn the sound on when I watch her videos sooner or later.

Jordan

I currently have Eliza Doolittle's album on repeat. She has that typical London vibes with her...

Rate the album about 7/10

Jordan, have you heard that new track by Ella Eyre yet? It's her who did the vocals for Rudimental - Waiting All Night, so I thought you'd want to check it out:

Ella Eyre - Deeper
I like it man, cool record.

Currently listening now, I'm so out of sync with music recently. Sounds good so far, I like her voice anyways.

My attendance at college was 50% once. Uni attendance hit the 60s earlier in the year.

Silly number.

Your uni takes attendance records? Damn son, I had one class a year that did that, and they at least counted towards our marks in return for being so patronising.

Sambuca.jpg

I was scrolling up through this page, saw those boobs and thought of you, and then it turned out to be you posting anyway haha.

Mikeside

Sambuca.jpg

Sharp knees yadda yadda yadda, but I really don't get the appeal of huge bazooka tits like these. Anything too big and those things are just flopping around like somebody jogging whilst holding a couple of Tesco carrier bags.

SuperSah

Banned
Sharp knees yadda yadda yadda, but I really don't get the appeal of huge bazooka tits like these. Anything too big and those things are just flopping around like somebody jogging whilst holding a couple of Tesco carrier bags.

I burst out laughing in my Law class and everyone looked at me.

Thanks. :(

NinjaBoiX

Um, I don't think those bad boys would be flopping around anywhere buddy! You could probably tap out a nice salsa beat on them though.

SmokyDave

Now then chaps, we're supposed to be discussing the quality of her music. I'd link a few songs but every single video is not safe for work. Mmm hmm.

Oh, and Mike, they don't flop. At all. Mmm hmm.

afoni

Banned
Damn. You're still in Uni, right?
Yeah. My module leaders are always talked to about attendance before higher ups consider dropping me from my course. They're cool though, because they know I put in the work when it's needed despite my attendance.

NinjaBoiX

Guys, let's stop fucking around. We all know the hottest lady of rock is the one and only Polly Jane Harvey:

hiXxyJK.jpg

d9ay39x.jpg

oF3f7Zf.jpg

Chick has aged like a fine wine. Absolutely incredible music too.

*bows*

Mikeside

Guys, let's stop fucking around. We all know the hottest lady of rock is the one and only Polly Jane Harvey:

Chick has aged like a fine wine. Absolutely incredible music too.

*bows*

I didn't know we were allowing cheat codes for instant win.
If I'd known, I would've mentioned Jenny Lewis sooner.

Jenny-Lewis.jpg

Jenny+Lewis+1199482088_4659.jpg

2078640611_6cfb534df6_o.jpg

Rich!

First day at work is going well. Turns out the company was listed in the top ten or so on the Times' top 100 companies to work for. I can believe that.

Just had to sign a load of NDAs heh

NinjaBoiX

Touché Micheal, Jenny is a fine contender for the crown.

(Sorry Hayley, come back in 20 years, we'll see how hot you are then.

Peej is 44 man. 44!)

CHEEZMO uncovered! Nice hat fella.

CHEEZMO™;93803679 said:
32juUvs.jpg

lol

I didn't buy it

I own that hat.

I didn't buy it either.

Your wallpaper looks like mine.

You look too similar to me.

Are you my fucking Nemesis?

EDIT

Seriously when I get back from work I'm gonna take a picture for comparison

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I own that hat.

I didn't buy it either.

Your wallpaper looks like mine.

You look too similar to me.

Are you my fucking Nemesis?

EDIT

Seriously when I get back from work I'm gonna take a picture for comparison

I actually broke into your house while you were out. Nice telly.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah. My module leaders are always talked to about attendance before higher ups consider dropping me from my course. They're cool though, because they know I put in the work when it's needed despite my attendance.

As long as you're actually doing your work, I guess.

These guys cry when you miss a single lesson.

SKINNER!

Banned
VOTE TORY!

I'd rather you didn't, but it's your choice. Democracy, innit.

Tory...hahahahaha. Good one mate.

In other news, I am conjuring up a list of films and games to go through during the holiday season. One particular film I look forward to rewatching again is The Thin Red Line...this time it'll be hanging out my dad next week. He's read the book but never watched the film. Been a year since I watched it myself and I never owned a copy so I picked up the blu-ray from amazon. Also got Spec Ops The Line and wanna pick up Gran Turismo and that new Splinter Cell you lot have been praising too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom