• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Jed's gift:

HItdQPW.gif

Truly outstanding dapper, I'm crying with laughter! So seedy...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Excellent tune (still waiting for your latest reply :p) & it might be a year away, but I'm already excited for Christmas market. Aw yiss.

I just opened my SS gift because I was too impatient to wait for after work (it's REALLY dragging here, you guys)

Thanks very much santa! Pink wafers (how did you know? I honestly don't remember mentioning my deep love for them) and a cool Bamboozle t-shirt which I will be sporting later for photos.

For now, I'm going to secretly munch on the biscuits so I don't have to share them with anyone here.

Absolutely no idea who got me, though - fess up, somebody!

I missed this in my haste to get my pics up. Twas me :) I don't feel guilty about not having a present for you at the weekend now!

The biscuits must be kismet, I just had them in the kitchen at work.

Son Of D

Watching Toy Story never gets old. Thank you BBC.

Also, the aftermath of strong winds in Dawlish.

BcLvgleCIAAovv2.jpg:large

That's pretty much it in terms of "damage" in my area, maybe a wheelie bin fell over as well. Thankfully there's been no casualties like what happened last year in Exeter.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Watching Toy Story never gets old. Thank you BBC.

Also, the aftermath of strong winds in Dawlish.

BcLvgleCIAAovv2.jpg:large

That's pretty much it in terms of "damage" in my area, maybe a wheelie bin fell over as well. Thankfully there's been no casualties like what happened last year in Exeter.
Shits actually going down here, really nasty wind and the seafront is closed, most ferry services and the hovercraft have been cancelled

Symphonia

Banned
I'm at my parents for Christmas and we're all currently sat in the living room with Christmas snacks and drinks and watching Jingle All The Way. I hate being further away from my little girl but, man, at least I won't be alone come Christmas Day.

Son Of D

Shits actually going down here, really nasty wind and the seafront is closed, most ferry services and the hovercraft have been cancelled

Fuck. I've heard that a fair share of trains have been delayed or cancelled. Hope everything's alright down nearer the seafront.

afoni

Banned
almost forgot how fucking terrible my dad is to try and live with oh man

he knows i'm skint so he's threatening to not feed me if i don't do as he says when i gave him £600 from my student loan about in aprilish

fuck parents, man

Symphonia

Banned
CHEEZMO™;94578199 said:
Lots of kids who are about to get a weeyoo for xmas.
I bought my little girl Disney Infinity, New Super Mario World and Just Dance 4 for Wii U. I have a feeling Boxing Day will be a fairly laidback day, aha.

We now have a 51" plasma 3D tv in the lounge hooked up to Xbox, ps3, Sky and Apple TV. The old 42" LCD is in the bedroom hooked to ps2, Nes and snez. Also have a 21" with built in DVD player in the kitchen.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I'm still stuck with a 22" TV :( . Although I do plan to upgrade soon, I'm thinking 42" because my room's quite small and a 50" may be a bit excessive. Although waiting until I go to University might be the better idea.

You do not want a big tv at university, at least not until you sign a house. In halls you have to move leave at the end of every term which makes it a hassle. On the other hand it will make you popular in your flat...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Man Coldman must be broke as fuck if he's sending his messages by waterfowl. How much does that cost, a couple of breadcrumbs per sentence?
almost forgot how fucking terrible my dad is to try and live with oh man

he knows i'm skint so he's threatening to not feed me if i don't do as he says when i gave him £600 from my student loan about in aprilish

fuck parents, man
That can happen when you mix finance and family. At least you wised up early. Remember this and never do that shit again.

Son Of D

Worst of the weather tonight incase anyone is travelling.

It's looking incredibly rough out there, sounding rough as well. I'm grateful now that my brother had to work today instead of having to come down here to visit. Although the weather could be pretty horrible tomorrow as well.

It appears that an old friend in school is currently in a coma after falling last night, I hope he pulls through.

This year has been utter shite for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom