• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
i have this feeling he will expect to sell it for about £100 because he has no idea what kind of market price these things go for so don't expect this to be an easy sale kinda thing

i might have to explain to him that a wii isn't exactly made of gold

Ah sucks, cheers anyways.

I only wish to Smash once again ;__;

afoni

Banned
Have a test. It depends really, because I seen some complete sets for like £40.

I'll try to give it a test on Boxing Day, but the offer's there if you want it. He's not willing to go cheaper though, so feel free to look around for something cheaper.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Neorice is mean. I remember asking him if he would do a pixel art avatar of 2D from the Gorillaz for me and he said "Oh I don't really do those anymore. Really sick of it. Honestly I've moved on" or something to that effect. "Oh okay, I totally understand. Thanks anyway man."

A few weeks later, new avatars appear. And this was before even the Smash ones started up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think he just doesn't like to do requests. He does his own thing. So yeah Smash Bros are only reveals and for Pokémon he only drew the 'mons he caught. The only special case was the manga ones but even there he stuck to a theme so you couldn't just request any old thing.

Got back to NI the other day. Was chilling at a friend's and they turned a guy's (who they kicked out) room in to a chill out room, which was awesome. There was about ten of us crammed in there, and there was fairy lights and little lights all over the place. Plus a big red light making the room red and the guy had an over the top gaming PC in the corner which had these big green lights all over it, which helped add more colour to the room. There was a shisha pipe in the middle and we smoked weed from it all night. The room was so foggy. I said it looked like some sort of dystopian future with all the lights and us smoking inside, so someone put on that Vangelis jazz sorta song from Blade Runner and we just chilled for so long. Actually felt like I was in the future.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think he just doesn't like to do requests. He does his own thing. So yeah Smash Bros are only reveals and for Pokémon he only drew the 'mons he caught. The only special case was the manga ones but even there he stuck to a theme so you couldn't just request any old thing.
I think it's probably an old boy's club type of deal. Only the privileged are allowed. Because I've seen tons that were non-manga and some that I know for a fact that were requests (Football players, Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks etc.). I'm an outsider so I was denied.

Chinner

Banned
got my ss yesterday.
X6xVG79.jpg
no idea who sent it, or whether or not it was a piss take or a fair assessment of my personality, but its really cool. going to put it together tomorrow.

thanks !

SuperSah

Banned
Just saw Wreck it Ralph guys! Fantastic film! :D

Really funny, full of amazing cameos and was genuinely emotional. It's premiering on Sky Movies, check it out guys!

Symphonia

Banned
Just saw Wreck it Ralph guys! Fantastic film! :D

Really funny, full of amazing cameos and was genuinely emotional. It's premiering on Sky Movies, check it out guys!
It really is a great film and deserves a lot more attention than what it currently gets.

I love the little cameos from Sonic and Bowser and even M. Bison. I bought it from the Sky Store for my daughter and she loved it and loved the characters, although she doesn't understand who they are or where they're from. She has been introduced to the world of Sonic since then, though.

SuperSah

Banned
It really is a great film and deserves a lot more attention than what it currently gets.

I love the little cameos from Sonic and Bowser and even M. Bison. I bought it from the Sky Store for my daughter and she loved it and loved the characters, although she doesn't understand who they are or where they're from. She has been introduced to the world of Sonic since then, though.

It's fantastic. I genuinely felt as if I was having a good time watching it.

All the cameos made me smile, the plot was brilliant, the small twists were well done.

I couldn't stop laughing at the Diet Coke mountain with the "be careful of falling Mentos" sign. Haha, definitely need to get the Blu-Ray.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Murry Chrustmus for tomorrow peeps. Though I'll probably be coming online once or twice to check up on Facebook and stuffs anyway.

So HI THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom