• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
It's looking incredibly rough out there, sounding rough as well. I'm grateful now that my brother had to work today instead of having to come down here to visit. Although the weather could be pretty horrible tomorrow as well.

Yeah, it's substantially picking up too. My loft space is creaking like mad!

I have a last minute Christmas present due to arrive tomorrow, providing the weather doesn't fuck things over.

Chinner

Banned
Where have you been, babes?

Hey Chinner, what's quackin'?

9CJH6mm.jpg

busy with new job and other stuff. i still browse now and then, but this place is full of new life, the dynamics have changed and i dont have anything particularly interesting to say, so i don't v
ZtPAB3r.gif
v

NinjaBoiX

I saw this on FB, I lolled, thought I'd share:

ItCsEY7.jpg

busy with new job and other stuff. i still browse now and then, but this place is full of new life, the dynamics have changed and i dont have anything particularly interesting to say, so i don't v
ZtPAB3r.gif
v
Dude, are you OK? You sound all bland and normal. Where is that irreverent repartee?

Anyway, I hope everything is good in your world duck.

Merry Christmas.

Rich!

I feel bad about my comments in the marks and sparks thread. I'm not a total cunt, really. Just having a shit time.

Bought a new car yesterday for £400. It's actually pretty good and has a year's MOT. Got an offer on my 2010 reg Toyota which will put me £2,000 in profit after paying off the finance company. I can pay off my credit cards and still have £200 left over.

So, the choice is this...an XRGB or an Oculus Rift. Hm. I have a kickass CRT for my retro stuff, so I might go for the rift. I can get my money back on it if I sell it in a couple of months too.

Mikeside

ZtPAB3r.gif
v

Hope everything is good mate and that the new job is going well - don't Kentpaul us, though. These new kids need somebody to keep them in check

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I feel bad about my comments in the marks and sparks thread. I'm not a total cunt, really. Just having a shit time.

and you should you self-entitled fuckwit

I didn't disagree with everything you said, but you came off like an asshole,I always used to have really emotion fuelled posts in more serious threads and it NEVER ended well

Fact is you don't think straight, case in point

I used to go into to thread like this with a bad brain because it really affected me personally, i recommend either embracing this and learning from your mistakes or just not going into them..because you might end up banned.. or infamous ..lol

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
What is it with all this weather?

Haven't had any weather to speak of here. Just a bit overcast and drizzly, which is better than usual for this time of year. Despite all the forecasts spreading doom and gloom it all seems to have missed us completely by 10-20 miles all round - guess the heavy stuff got dumped on Exmoor as usual.

SuperSah

Banned
What is it with all this weather?

Haven't had any weather to speak of here. Just a bit overcast and drizzly, which is better than usual for this time of year. Despite all the forecasts spreading doom and gloom it all seems to have missed us completely by 10-20 miles all round - guess the heavy stuff got dumped on Exmoor as usual.

Storm of up to 85+ MPH winds, torrential rain etc. Do a quick DailyMail run, you can see the chaos caused today. It's gotten a lot stronger tonight but it should be passed by morning.

Most of the South, North and Scotland are affected.

Son Of D

Won't be posting between now and the 27th at the earliest, so I hope you all have a good Christmas. And to those who have to travel over the next few days, stay safe.

Lirlond

Nice neorice avatar Sah! Is he doing Smash characters now?

Wind and rain is horrendous tonight. Absolutely shite.

Got to work tomorrow D: Then I get two days off(wow).

Mikeside

Went to bed at 2 then immediately got a call to come rescue Kev who just crashed into a tree that feel in the road.

Got a picture of the police posing with him and the car then saw a dude with a chainsaw in his boot rock up to take the tree apart, now waiting for the recovery guy to do his thing.

It's been an eventful night, guys.

Edit: Finally home at 4:30.

Bought a new car yesterday for £400. It's actually pretty good and has a year's MOT. Got an offer on my 2010 reg Toyota which will put me £2,000 in profit after paying off the finance company. I can pay off my credit cards and still have £200 left over.

So, the choice is this...an XRGB or an Oculus Rift. Hm. I have a kickass CRT for my retro stuff, so I might go for the rift. I can get my money back on it if I sell it in a couple of months too.

Rift man, Rift all the way.

Wait, are you talking about the dev kit? I'd just hold on for the consumer version if I were you. Not long now, fingers crossed.

Danj

If I have an American friend, is there any way for him to buy me PSN games or PSN credit for Christmas? For example could he buy PSN codes from GAME and then email them to me?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nice neorice avatar Sah! Is he doing Smash characters now?

Wind and rain is horrendous tonight. Absolutely shite.

Got to work tomorrow D: Then I get two days off(wow).
Yeah, a new avatar for each character reveal.

So glad I chose to take today off even if it was just a half day. I don't want to venture outside.

Xun

Traveling into work this morning was a fucking nightmare.

Southeastern/TfL are a complete bunch of useless wankers.

I better fucking leave work early.

Symphonia

Banned
If I have an American friend, is there any way for him to buy me PSN games or PSN credit for Christmas? For example could he buy PSN codes from GAME and then email them to me?
I imagine so. Or, if you're truly trusting of him, you could give him the login details to your PSN and he can buy you what he wants or just top up your wallet, surely?

Danj

I imagine so. Or, if you're truly trusting of him, you could give him the login details to your PSN and he can buy you what he wants or just top up your wallet, surely?

Yeah no not gonna do that. He is trying buying PSN codes using Paypal through GAME. Their system let him buy it so we're hopeful it will work. Dunno how long it will take to go through though.

Symphonia

Banned
Yeah no not gonna do that. He is trying buying PSN codes using Paypal through GAME. Their system let him buy it so we're hopeful it will work. Dunno how long it will take to go through though.
Codes ordered online usually cone through after 24 hours.

SuperSah

Banned
Anyone know where I can get (orgetgiven) a old Wii console? Mine's dead but I only want to play a couple of games.

I have no interest in pirating my console.

afoni

Banned
Depends how much you want. I don't need cables, just the white box. Enough to run Brawl on.

Well, I have a black box, so I'm afraid we can't make a deal here.

It's my Dad's and he's been looking to shift it for cheap for ages. I'll talk to him in a bit. I take it you've got controllers, yeah?

SuperSah

Banned
Well, I have a black box, so I'm afraid we can't make a deal here.

It's my Dad's and he's been looking to shift it for cheap for ages. I'll talk to him in a bit. I take it you've got controllers, yeah?

I have everything, just need a replacement Wii console to use.

afoni

Banned
I have everything, just need a replacement Wii console to use.

i have this feeling he will expect to sell it for about £100 because he has no idea what kind of market price these things go for so don't expect this to be an easy sale kinda thing

i might have to explain to him that a wii isn't exactly made of gold

NinjaBoiX

Well after two torturous trips into the shopping jungle and an hour of tedious, fiddly wrapping, the irritating part is over. The fridge is stocked with beer, Pats cooking up a festive storm in the kitchen, boys round, tunes on, cards out, this is what it's all about.

*NinjaBoiX is feeling festive*
I know I don't post here a lot anyway but I won't be posting before tomorrow night for sure so everyone have a good Christmas!
Merry Crimbo Quiche!
Merry Christmas dude, I hope we get to hang out more next year!!
He's coming to the March meet. He mentioned it a few weeks back.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I honestly thought Wiis would be going to £10 these days since there are so many. Guess there is still some demand for them even now. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom