• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to buy some games on Steam...and I just couldn't let myself do it. Though I might have realised that I was only seeking to buy them today to get the trading cards....

NinjaBoiX

I'm liking Pure Heroine Jordan. Tennis Court, 400 Lux, White Teeth Teens and A World Alone are particularly good.
I get 29 days plus my birthday off. If we've had a good year we sometimes get a few extra at Christmas, didn't get any this year though.

I also work flexi-time on a 36 hour contract, so there is plenty of scope to get a few extra flexi days off a month. The working conditions at my place are crazy good, it's the only reason I've stayed there as long as I have.

NinjaBoiX

And a clit piercing, as she told me the other day.

Apparently I cant see it yet.

CHEEZMO™;94474219 said:
I love piercings but that's a negatory, Iceman.
Yeah, got to agree. Piercings are hot, but fuck genital piercings. Tongue studs too, what's the deal with that?

"It's a sex thing, helps fellatio."

2EjAMpL.jpg

NinjaBoiX

tongue piercings can be great when receiving a blowjob
That's what fellatio means, it's the accepted term like cunnilingus.

I always hated "cunnilingus" as a word, it sounds like a disease or something. "Fellatio" is cool though, it sounds like something a wiseguy would say.

I dunno though, the whole point of a blowjob seems lost when you throw this sharp metallic object into the mix. You just get this jabbing pain every few seconds, I just didn't get it.

afoni

Banned
Personally I disagree on that. Was uncomfortable for me :(

I feel as if we need some sort of BritGAF gif, like that "NeoGAF" gif that gets posted often.

It could be a jpg and just be a picture of Tash pissed and getting a dick wiped off of his face.

Jordan

So, I picked up DayZ today after spending three hours watching streams of the damn game. It's a pretty fun game when you have gear. I found a gun, but the gun had no ammo, no magazine - it purely was just a gun.

Didn't really think about this at the point when I'm aiming it at someone telling them over the microphone to get on the ground and drop their backpack, to which I hear back a laughing and an axe coming hurling towards me. Managed to kill the fucker and the bag was empty, but still - that was dumb by me.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Personally I disagree on that. Was uncomfortable for me :(

I feel as if we need some sort of BritGAF gif, like that "NeoGAF" gif that gets posted often.
Were you giving or receiving doe
That's what fellatio means, it's the accepted term like cunnilingus.

I always hated "cunnilingus" as a word, it sounds like a disease or something. "Fellatio" is cool though, it sounds like something a wiseguy would say.

I dunno though, the whole point of a blowjob seems lost when you throw this sharp metallic object into the mix. You just get this jabbing pain every few seconds, I just didn't get it.
It's like a little bar that if done correctly can massage your bellend
We already have one. Jedeye dancing gif.

Agreed, especially when they have a vibrating tongue stud. Fuck, that shit is the greatest feeling in the world.
Never had that, lucky bastard
So, I picked up DayZ today after spending three hours watching streams of the damn game. It's a pretty fun game when you have gear. I found a gun, but the gun had no ammo, no magazine - it purely was just a gun.

Didn't really think about this at the point when I'm aiming it at someone telling them over the microphone to get on the ground and drop their backpack, to which I hear back a laughing and an axe coming hurling towards me. Managed to kill the fucker and the bag was empty, but still - that was dumb by me.

I'm quite annoyed they're selling it when it's in alpha, I played it as a mod to Arma 2 with a friend and it was amazing, is this new one a standalone?

Symphonia

Banned
Never had that, lucky bastard.
Only had the one girl with one, and she was the love of my life. Like, not in the way you guys always assume of me, but literally the love of my life. She was perfect in every way. Smart, funny, gorgeous and just...yeah. Complete rock chick. I still fucking miss her, mane.

Rubbish King

Only had the one girl with one, and she was the love of my life. Like, not in the way you guys always assume of me, but literally the love of my life. She was perfect in every way. Smart, funny, gorgeous and just...yeah. Complete rock chick. I still fucking miss her, mane.

I miss nothing

I always want more

although I do miss firefly

NinjaBoiX

Oh shit, we're doing this now? Fair enough, I took a photo when I opened it:

KBZiiqg.jpg

rw0CeRn.jpg

Danke Santa. I will save the coasters for special occasions like, show people the photos when they come to visit, and scratch my arse with the plectrums.

Good choices for Musha and Lirlord too, lol at the baby mag, amusing and useful!

Lirlond

Removing of labels has shown me that this is a reused envelope! I was foiled though when the original address was torn off. Leaving only the last letter of their name.

D

Rubbish King

I have absolutely no idea of my SS. The handwriting was quite neat and the written in silver glittery ink, so I'm going to guess Musha. Girls have neat writing and would think to use a special pen rather than the nearest biro.

It was a nice touch, really brought the whole package together.

Dying. It gets funnier the longer you watch.

lol, so you've just stated some dude here has really girly handwriting

NinjaBoiX

Nope.

I have really shitty handwriting too.
I have nothing else to go on, that was my one tenuous as fuck clue.

Feel free to spill Santee, I don't think anyone else will get it from "knows Ninja likes Paramore, has access to a silver pen and neat handwriting".
lol, so you've just stated some dude here has really girly handwriting
Well he didn't sign the "i"'s with little hearts or anything, it was more the silver pen. That's quite a girly thing to do. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Rubbish King

I have nothing else to go on, that was my one tenuous as fuck clue.

Feel free to spill Santee, I don't think anyone else will get it from "knows Ninja likes Paramore, has access to a silver pen and neat handwriting".

Well he didn't sign the "i"'s with little hearts or anything, it was more the silver pen. That's quite a girly thing to do. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

I do love hearts innit, manly as fuck

Rubbish King

Welp, I'm not being banned for posting in my thread, fuck this shit I'm going to bed

EDIT: A dildo Cheezmo, and a nice one at that

Symphonia

Banned
Whoever my SS was had supreme wrapping skillz. The package was held together with copious amounts of black tape. It even had a doge reference on it. It really was so amaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom