• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
yyW7mMOh.jpg

(inside the baggy are 3 flavoured shot glasses that I dare not open until I need them at some point in mid-january)

(also, i totally saw that 6th of december blunder and i totally know who my santa is. thank you santa)

SKINNER!

Banned
y2bDi58h.jpg

BcpByljh.jpg

MZeYWtwh.jpg

caffeinedreamer...You are a fucking legend. I can't thank you enough for the tag, the bottle of lucozade and this gorgeous trapper mang. You know I won't be taking it off ever from now on right? Even when I'm sleeping it'll be planted on my head :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ah it's BGBW. Thank you facebook.

Ben you're a swell guy. Forever be happy that you will be my first keychain.
Wow, that picture of my broken window still exists on imgur's servers.

I'm glad you liked the presents.

CHEEZMO™;94507783 said:
Seems kinda weeb-y.

My money's on BGBBW

CHEEZMO™;94508299 said:
HAHAHAHA

I claim my five pounds
You spelt my name wrong so you get nothing. >:D

Last day of work till the 6th. Been a bit grotty over the weekend but hopefully I will cope for these final hours.

Still waiting for my gift. Maybe the postman will bring it today.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I got nothing.

But glad to see my gift spreading holiday cheer and deep thought about when best to use it.

Mikeside

I got nothing.

But glad to see my gift spreading holiday cheer and deep thought about when best to use it.

That really fucking sucks dude.
Could whoever got Jackben please PM me so we can figure out what's happened here? Might just be a case of delayed delivery to the US?

Thanks Afoni, I'll be wearing the pudding on Christmas Day whilst cracking tasteless jokes and sharing the Haribo.

Hahahah, nice one afoni. Do we get pictures of you in the pud outfit, DS?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I assumed we were meant to keep our identity secret (even if mine was guessable) so I just signed my card "Secret Santa". I even avoided using Lirlond's real name despite knowing it.

That really fucking sucks dude.
Could whoever got Jackben please PM me so we can figure out what's happened here? Might just be a case of delayed delivery to the US?

Mike, no need for this. I have already confirmed that everyone has sent their SS gifts, but as I have posted previously, a few were sent out quite late and may not arrive before Xmas.

Yes this sucks but nothing we can do now, so everyone needs to be patient and just let me know if they still haven't arrived in a couple of weeks and I'll chase them up.

NinjaBoiX

Cool gifts DS, nice work afoni.

JB got Cyanide confirmed.

Fucking nightmare trying to buy a present for my bro's missus. She's loaded and has stuff coming out of her ears.

It's the age old question, "what do you buy the girl who had everything?" I don't even know her that well either, only met her twice. The best I've come up with is a scarf.

Fuck my life.

Edit: Just had a brainwave, Bjork's biography. Maybe she gets a name check.

f0rk

Fucking nightmare trying to buy a present for my bro's missus. She's loaded and has stuff coming out of her ears.

It's the age old question, "what do you buy the girl who had everything?" I don't even know her that well either, only met her twice. The best I've come up with is a scarf.

Fuck my life.

Loads of chocolate

Fuck my life.

A red letter day experience voucher. That's always good fun for the person since they won't have done it before.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
There's a bonus gift inside!

It wouldn't be so bad, but I had all of last week off from this stupid upper respiratory infection, then I went out on Saturday night (probably shouldn't have done that) so I'm feeling rough as biscuits today.

Ahh well, it's not like there's loads of work on

Gah. You poor thing. Drink plenty of water! I almost wish there was more work on around here. I'm just doing filing and I know I'll get cabin fever in an hour or two.

afoni

Banned
I'm glad you like the gift, DS. I tried on a reindeer hoodie before picking the pudding and a random woman came up to me and tried taking me home with her.

Basically, avoid wearing it near older women. They really like that stuff.

NinjaBoiX

Bah, came home empty handed again! I didn't even buy myself anything this time. Apart from a hazelnut cappuccino, obvs.

Last chance saloon tomorrow, fuck shopping on Christmas Eve.
Loads of chocolate
That's even lamer than the scarf.
A red letter day experience voucher. That's always good fun for the person since they won't have done it before.
This is a good idea but again, it's hard to choose the right one, I barely know her. I've asked my bro for advice.

Also, as he's banned I might as well tell you guys I got dapperbandit. I got him a set of bongo drums.

afoni

Banned
I asked Coldman on Twitter if he wanted me to post on his behalf. Nothing back from him yet though, bearing in mind that I asked him last night at about 2am.

Mikeside

So glad I booked today and tomorrow off

Grrrrrrrr.

Oh wow, I should put that BGBW sticker on the back of my macbook xD Danke schoen!

Glad you liked it mate - When I saw that there was a board game based around burritos, there was no going back. The fact it was Adventure Time just sealed the deal.

I want some kind of drunken video of you playing it, though :p

Gah. You poor thing. Drink plenty of water! I almost wish there was more work on around here. I'm just doing filing and I know I'll get cabin fever in an hour or two.

To be honest, I'm not too bad now. My main problem is that I'm an absolute wuss when it comes to being ill, so I think I play it up in my head. Right now it's basically just a cough and a lot of phlegm.

Bah, came home empty handed again! I didn't even buy myself anything this time. Apart from a hazelnut cappuccino, obvs.

You need to come shopping with me - everything planned out in advance, shops tackled one-by-one - I walk in, go directly to the thing I need, buy it, walk out - as I leave I can almost hear the shop sighing in succinct delight at my swift but deliberate entry.

This year was the first year I broke the rules and actually decided to find stuff whilst out. Not quite so military, but I'm pretty happy with everything I bought.

NinjaBoiX

I just spoke to Ross, he condoned the shit scarf idea. But even then, I was standing there looking at this menagerie of long colourful strips of fabric, and with most of them I was thinking "my god, that is hideous", but what do I know about women's fashion? They were probably bang on trend.

I was so close to asking for help, but I would've been useless answering inevitable questions like "what colours does she like, what is her style, etc".

Grey thick-knit granny scarf it is. :/
Mikeside said:
You need to come shopping with me - everything planned out in advance, shops tackled one-by-one - I walk in, go directly to the thing I need, buy it, walk out - as I leave I can almost hear the shop sighing in succinct delight at my swift but deliberate entry.

This year was the first year I broke the rules and actually decided to find stuff whilst out. Not quite so military, but I'm pretty happy with everything I bought.
Mike, I'll pay you £10,000 to do my shopping for me.

Edit: donkey's gift is awesome by the way dude. Top marks. Musha's too, so thoughtful and appropriate! Mike and Jim in the running for SS of the year so far.

Son Of D

Not wanting to be left out of the festivities, I thought I'd do a little something for y'all. It's not much but the thought that counts and all :p.

Well to be honest I had this planned for a while, as I was writing out cards and scanning them for online friends. So as to not make BritGAF left out I quickly wrote one out. I was going to do individual cards but I know I would have forgot someone.

It felt odd to write out "Son Of D" and "BritGAF" on a card. Nearly made an error and put my name on it instead of my username.

PS: Feel free to criticise my handwriting. Never been the biggest fan of it myself.

Mikeside

Not wanting to be left out of the festivities, I thought I'd do a little something for y'all. It's not much but the thought that counts and all :p.

Well to be honest I had this planned for a while, as I was writing out cards and scanning them for online friends. So as to not make BritGAF left out I quickly wrote one out. I was going to do individual cards but I know I would have forgot someone.

It felt odd to write out "Son Of D" and "BritGAF" on a card. Nearly made an error and put my name on it instead of my username.

PS: Feel free to criticise my handwriting. Never been the biggest fan of it myself.

Dawwwwwww. Ya soppy git!

Ninjino, appreciate the props & I know it's not quite the same as me doing your shopping for you, but do you fancy doing a weekend in Manchester before Xmas next year? Xmas market, possibly a gig and/or a club night. Could be fun.
(invite not exclusive to Ninja)

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Merry Christmas to you too!

I think your handwriting is just dandy.

Merry Christmas mang.

My handwriting is terrible, I blame the Cerebral Palsy.

NinjaBoiX

That's really nice of you Son of D! As you say, it's the thought that counts, got a smile out of me.

And you're handwriting makes mine look like hieroglyphics.
Ninjino, appreciate the props & I know it's not quite the same as me doing your shopping for you, but do you fancy doing a weekend in Manchester before Xmas next year? Xmas market, possibly a gig and/or a club night. Could be fun.
(invite not exclusive to Ninja)
Mos Def broski, it's a date. Manchester at Crimbo is a sight to behold indeed. Someone made the Christmas markets in Lego:

And a tune, because it's a tune:

Lorde - White Teeth Teens

Mikeside

That's really nice of you Son of D! As you say, it's the thought that counts, got a smile out of me.

And you're handwriting makes mine look like hieroglyphics.

Mos Def broski, it's a date. Manchester at Crimbo is a sight to behold indeed. Someone made the Christmas markets in Lego:

And a tune, because it's a tune:

Lorde - White Teeth Teens

Excellent tune (still waiting for your latest reply :p) & it might be a year away, but I'm already excited for Christmas market. Aw yiss.

I just opened my SS gift because I was too impatient to wait for after work (it's REALLY dragging here, you guys)

Thanks very much santa! Pink wafers (how did you know? I honestly don't remember mentioning my deep love for them) and a cool Bamboozle t-shirt which I will be sporting later for photos.

For now, I'm going to secretly munch on the biscuits so I don't have to share them with anyone here.

Absolutely no idea who got me, though - fess up, somebody!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Christmas is about staying in anywho.

Though maybe it was a mistake to come into work with this slight cold. All that recovering I did over the weekend may be wasted if I'm caught in awful weather on the way home.

Office is also really quiet today.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Seeeeecrit Santa!!!

eHSpCBz.jpg

Q7am9Mx.jpg

rpNKbCH.jpg

9O7AgDw.jpg

urnEn98.jpg

bae caught me slippin

Dapperbandit you beautiful imperialist bastard! I should have filmed this since I really did L my effing A O :)

A wonderful gift, I shall treasure it always!

bonus sleepy mike pic:
DOljTos.jpg

Mikeside

Seeeeecrit Santa!!!

eHSpCBz.jpg

Q7am9Mx.jpg

rpNKbCH.jpg

9O7AgDw.jpg

urnEn98.jpg

bae caught me slippin

Dapperbandit you beautiful imperialist bastard! I should have filmed this since I really did L my effing A O :)

A wonderful gift, I shall treasure it always!

bonus sleepy mike pic:
DOljTos.jpg

That's fucking perfect. Dapper is a master of the art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom