• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
She's usually cool but my brother in law told her that a gay guy and his mate came onto me (which is kind of true) and now she wants to know what the fuck happened in the pub. I would tell her if I knew I swear. They both tried on my glasses and then it got a bit weird. I'm a bit confused to be honst.

just go to bed, sleep it off, deal with that in the morning

shouldn't be too tricky to get out of that, maybe say she can have a go with a lessa and you can watch from the cupboard

no angel

Hang on, no, the guy blokes mate was a girl. Nothing happend! Although she cans till have a go on a 'lessa'. No cupboard required.

NinjaBoiX

Hang on, no, the guy blokes mate was a girl.
So she was real purdy then huh?
Changed it back, just for Ninj...
BrDzZNF.jpg

Just in time for bed too...

ISwtdsK.gif

I was gonna do real pic month but I haven't got any good recent ones. OH WELL

You've posted some pretty nice pics in the Whatsapp group recently dude

You have a good point, we're both good friends and he doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd shut me out over something like that. I'm going to go for it, it won't be for a while (he lives in Essex, but he's visiting Devon rather later this month or early next) but I'll ask him. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Good luck Son of D!

I'll get my opinion from BritGAF members as well regarding the current real pic craze. Do I stick with this current avatar or go for this other picture I've got?

rlpcbhurq.png

There is one of me in front of the house from Spaced but you can't really see me properly in it (could the house out and focus on me though).

This pic is better

I'll be honest, real pic January fucking disgusts me. Just complete unabashed ego masturbation and the drama that always kicks off from the special community of folks who drive it makes me really appreciate the quaint, misplaced values of the BritGAF clique.

That being said I like your current picture Son of D. It looks better than the one in your post.

Jackben ugly troll confirmed.

Only joking Jack, come on share your sexiness with us.

She's usually cool but my brother in law told her that a gay guy and his mate came onto me (which is kind of true) and now she wants to know what the fuck happened in the pub. I would tell her if I knew I swear. They both tried on my glasses and then it got a bit weird. I'm a bit confused to be honst.

This is awesome. Sounds like the sort of thing that normally happens to me when I drink.

afoni

Banned
I don't do real pic January because I'm an enigma wrapped in a mystery in an enigma.

Plus I look wolfy as fuck right now.

Mikeside

I don't do real pic January because I'm an enigma wrapped in a mystery in an enigma.

Plus I look wolfy as fuck right now.

The world needs to see more of you, bro. Get that face up.

Holy crap I'm listening to Paramore.

tumblr_lpea21als01qd36g7o1_500.gif

Pffft, get your own thing :p

In other news, I'm taking Zahra on the London Eye tomorrow & I think we're going to head to Five Guys for some burgers.

The only question - where else should I take her, after lunch? She's new to London, so I'm doing a touristy-date. I was thinking either the dungeons or the aquarium. Maybe there's something else local to Leicester Square/Covent Garden that I'm completely blanking on...?

EDIT: OK, maybe not the dungeons - she's terrified of people in masks & I'm pretty sure they'll be there in force.

In other news, I'm taking Zahra on the London Eye tomorrow & I think we're going to head to Five Guys for some burgers.

The only question - where else should I take her, after lunch? She's new to London, so I'm doing a touristy-date. I was thinking either the dungeons or the aquarium. Maybe there's something else local to Leicester Square/Covent Garden that I'm completely blanking on...?

EDIT: OK, maybe not the dungeons - she's terrified of people in masks & I'm pretty sure they'll be there in force.

The dungeons will scare her shitless, what about Camden, a drink in the Worlds End?

Not a bad shout, but she lives in Shoreditch, so I was hoping to take things nearer that way for the end of the day so it's quick and easy for us to stumble back to her place.

Fair enough, what about walking along the Thames to Tower Bridge? Trouble is that's at least an hours walk (at a guess) back to Shoreditch.

NinjaBoiX

Mikeside, have fun with Zahara tomorrow buddy boy, sounds like a good date! I'd advise against Five Guys though, bland and overpriced IMO. It was fine, but just a bit boring. Take her to Burger King instead and buy her a nice diamond bracelet with the money you save.

Holy crap I'm listening to Paramore.
Good man, so am I surprisingly enough. Been blasting "All We Know Is Falling" in the van all morning. Here is a nice, not at all random picture of her baking a cake:

R5i7voL.jpg

I wish she was my wife and mother to my children.

Not a bad shout, but she lives in Shoreditch, so I was hoping to take things nearer that way for the end of the day so it's quick and easy for us to stumble back to her place.
Nice.

Mikeside

Mikeside, have fun with Zahara tomorrow buddy boy, sounds like a fun date! I'd advise against Five Guys though, bland and overpriced IMO. It was fine, but just a bit boring. Take her to Burger King instead and buy her a nice diamond bracelet with the money of save.

I thought it was pretty darn tasty. Plus surely it gives me "I know London places" street cred? Maybe Jimbor would advise we make the trip to Dirty Burger instead. Is the one by Vauxhall worth the trip?

Oh man, we need to catch up so bad. (I also need to get my musicclub PM over to you. Will do that very soon!)

Fair enough, what about walking along the Thames to Tower Bridge? Trouble is that's at least an hours walk (at a guess) back to Shoreditch.

A bit of a walk along the river might be nice, actually. If the weather holds out, I think I might suggest that. I'm sure we could always grab a bus from Tower Bridge to Shoreditch.

Cheers Spacks, I think I've got my day planned out.

NinjaBoiX

I thought it was pretty darn tasty. Plus surely it gives me "I know London places" street cred? Maybe Jimbor would advise we make the trip to Dirty Burger instead. Is the one by Vauxhall worth the trip?
It was fine when we went in the summer, the Cajun fries were incredible, and the coca cola machine a thing of beauty.

I just found the actual burger really boring. It was just minced meat, mashed into a patty. No seasoning, no onion or anything, just kind of bland.

When you get very little change out of £20 for a burger and fries, I was expecting to be blown away. Instead I had a perfectly edible burger.
Oh man, we need to catch up so bad. (I also need to get my musicclub PM over to you. Will do that very soon!)
Defo Mike. I want to catch up on your shenanigans! And yeah, you been slacking on our secret sonic society thingy. Pull your finger out.

A bit of a walk along the river might be nice, actually. If the weather holds out, I think I might suggest that. I'm sure we could always grab a bus from Tower Bridge to Shoreditch.

Cheers Spacks, I think I've got my day planned out.

If memory serves me right (and if you walk back to London Bridge train station) the numbers 47 and 149 should take you to the Liverpool Street area (that's Shoreditch right?!).

Mikeside

It was fine when we went in the summer, the Cajun fries were incredible, and the coca cola machine a thing of beauty.

I just found the actual burger really boring. It was just minced meat, mashed into a patty. No seasoning, no onion or anything, just kind of bland.

When you get very little change out of £20 for a burger and fries, I was expecting to be blown away. Instead I had a perfectly edible burger.

Defo Mike. I want to catch up on your shenanigans! And yeah, you been slacking on our secret sonic society thingy. Pull your finger out.

This post and Jimbor's spamming of Dirty Burger love on WhatsApp have me convinced. BURGER VENUE CHANGED.

I'll give you a schmexy little update when I post you some musique. Looking forward to it!

If memory serves me right (and if you walk back to London Bridge train station) the numbers 47 and 149 should take you to the Liverpool Street area (that's Shoreditch right?!).

Shoreditch is a little further up, but you're pretty much on the money, I think.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Go get comics! If she's a bit nerdy, the toys and covers will be an interesting way to kill an hour. And you can get comics! But that's just me.

Otherwise, hmmm... something indoors cos it'll probably rain... maybe some ART or something?

Mikeside

Go get comics! If she's a bit nerdy, the toys and covers will be an interesting way to kill an hour. And you can get comics! But that's just me.

Otherwise, hmmm... something indoors cos it'll probably rain... maybe some ART or something?

She's not a nerd, unfortunately - Though I'm taking the first issue of Chew to see what she thinks.

Actually, that's not quite true - she's an architecture nerd.

edit: also, I never got back to you on a spliff-date after I bailed on you twice in a row (sorry, alcohol and working over xmas ruined everything)
Let's get 'er done soon? How are you looking next weekend?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
She's not a nerd, unfortunately - Though I'm taking the first issue of Chew to see what she thinks.

Actually, that's not quite true - she's an architecture nerd.

edit: also, I never got back to you on a spliff-date after I bailed on you twice in a row (sorry, alcohol and working over xmas ruined everything)
Let's get 'er done soon? How are you looking next weekend?

Yeah man, I'm good when you are, I never go anywhere :p I can tell you all the exciting things about the PFG album (got new mixes too, way better).

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hello!

I am in a customary hide from humanity phase atmo, but I wondered if anybody wants a free Dreamcast?

Nothing dodgy. It just switches itself off every so often. I think there's something wrong with the power cable but I can't really be bothered to look into it. You can have the games too - Virtua Tennis 2, Crazy Taxi, Marvel vs Capcom and Space Channel 5.

You could pay me if you want to, but maybe give a tenner to your favourite charity?

The kicker is that I'm not posting it anywhere, you'll have to meet me down a dark alley to pick it up (Manchester central).

SmokyDave

The plural of 'Rolo' is 'Rolo'. Huh.

I think I need to get on eBay and buy a MK1 Mega CD.

Hello!

I am in a customary hide from humanity phase atmo, but I wondered if anybody wants a free Dreamcast?

Nothing dodgy. It just switches itself off every so often. I think there's something wrong with the power cable but I can't really be bothered to look into it. You can have the games too - Virtua Tennis 2, Crazy Taxi, Marvel vs Capcom and Space Channel 5.

You could pay me if you want to, but maybe give a tenner to your favourite charity?

The kicker is that I'm not posting it anywhere, you'll have to meet me down a dark alley to pick it up (Manchester central).
Someone needs to take you up on this fine offer.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hello!

This is too good a deal to get lost in the clique chat. If I was still in the UK I would snap this up in a heartbeat.

Mikeside

This is too good a deal to get lost in the clique chat. If I was still in the UK I would snap this up in a heartbeat.

This is too douchey a post to get lost in the Dreamcast chat. If I was in the US I would slap you in a heartbeat.

I still love you, Jack and/or Ben

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I don't have one of those. So it's Dreamcast or nothing. Smartarse.

Sega have never made a good 3D console, That's why the company stopped making consoles. Can't ride on sonic's name forever, Oh wait they ran that into the ground too!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Sega have never made a good 3D console, That's why the company stopped making consoles. Can't ride on sonic's name forever, Oh wait they ran that into the ground too!

First bit's not true. When the DC came out it was pretty good. Second bit is true.

Mikeside

I never had a Dreamcast, but I remember I used to go into Blockbuster on the way home from school almost every day to play the demo station. Used to play demos of some toy plane game and a snowboarding game.

Man, did I want a dreamcast.

Son Of D

Never owned a Dreamcast, nor have I ever used one. I want to try one sometime, a few of the games there seem good and they're bound to be cheap these days.

NinjaBoiX

First console with analogue triggers too. Feathering the throttle to hold a big sweeping powerslide in MSR was a revelation. I loved that the internal clock dictated the time of day in the various countries you raced in too. It's such a little detail, but it blew my tiny mind at the time.

R.I.P Bizarre Creations

KJPSvHY.jpg

What a berk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom