• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I couldn't sleep for the shitty headache I had last night - ended up roaming around the house with a duvet trying to find somewhere I could get some rest - ended up on the sofa in front of Netflix watching the office and fell asleep at 5am.
Woke up already 40 minutes late for work. Shit.

NinjaBoiX

I know that feel Mike. I didn't have a headache, but I did have a horrendous nights sleep. Maybe two or three hours? Just tossing and turning, too hot, too cold, wah wah, bitch bitch! It finally got to about 7:30, and it really felt like I could drop off. Just in time to get up. :/

And now I'm out and about, it feels like most of the world is asleep. The roads are so empty, hardly anyone about. Think I'll just fuck off home about 2pm and leave my phone on. This just feels wrong!

Mikeside

I know that feel Mike. I didn't have a headache, but I did have a horrendous nights sleep. Maybe two or three hours? Just tossing and turning, too hot, too cold, wah wah, bitch bitch! It finally got to about 7:30, and it really felt like I could drop off. Just in time to get up. :/

And now I'm out and about, it feels like most of the world is asleep. The roads are so empty, hardly anyone about. Think I'll just fuck off home about 2pm and leave my phone on. This just feels wrong!

Glad it's not just me!
Sat at work now with too much to do and no focus whatsoever.
Looking forward to sleeping tonight, but I've got loads to do around the house first!

Do you know what kept you up and uncomfortable?

Danj

Britgaf is just full of druggies now jeez

I don't do drugs!

say-no-to-drugs.gif

NinjaBoiX

Do you know what kept you up and uncomfortable?
I think it was a combo of having slept really well the last few days and stressing about coming back; stuff I need to do and whatnot.

Plus, I had that annoying thing of being too warm, then too cold when I kicked off the covers.

Anyway, enough whinging, it's all good innit. BOOBIES! BEER! SEXY EMO CHICKS! MEAT FEAST PIZZA! GROOVE IS IN THE HEART!

Danj

Anyway, enough whinging, it's all good innit. BOOBIES! BEER! SEXY EMO CHICKS! MEAT FEAST PIZZA! GROOVE IS IN THE HEART!

This sounds like fun. Neither of the major pizza chains deliver to my parents' house though, and I'm not back down South till Saturday.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
...Bit of a long shot, but anyone who has access to the Portsmouth area should come along to my friend's Doodle Club tonight at 7pm at the King Street Tavern. Get drunk, doodle some shit and have a merry old time of it.

Son Of D

Finally unpacked my stuff and am now back home in... Dawlish. It's too quiet here. I feel insanity calling.

And on a week late note which I never got round to mentioning, possibly me favourite Christmas present from last year.

From the guy who I want to ask out on a date but me being me, I'm too scared to :(. I wear hats often because of a part of my hair is balding (and I'm only 22 <_<) so that's why there's hats there. And I like Disney (as I'd imagine you all would know).

Mikeside

Finally unpacked my stuff and am now back home in... Dawlish. It's too quiet here. I feel insanity calling.

And on a week late note which I never got round to mentioning, possibly me favourite Christmas present from last year.

From the guy who I want to ask out on a date but me being me, I'm too scared to :(. I wear hats often because of a part of my hair is balding (and I'm only 22 <_<) so that's why there's hats there. And I like Disney (as I'd imagine you all would know).

I'm pretty sure that if he took the time you do this for your present that you're safe to ask him out. Not a guaranteed yes, but I'd say it's very unlikely to damage the friendship

Edit : plus there's no point in wasting time on these things. A friendship lost (absolute worst case scenario) just gives you more room in your life to let other people have some of your time and heart. A friend who would let you asking them out damage your friendship isn't a friendship you need all that badly. Not that I think he'll do that based on the very limited view I have of the two of you.

Be daring, seek positivity and positive situations will come

afoni

Banned
guys im asking for a friend here but

how do you ask someone out if you don't know them that well and they are a friend of a friend

im asking for a friend but he doesnt know if he should start flirting a little bit casually then ask her out or if he should talk to her normally and then drop it in out of nowhere

like i said

im asking for a friend

Speaking of drugs, although I am really depressed by the fact & drank, I appreciate the fact the fact that my GP doesn't want to harm me with med's more than that of the people that specialize with those very med's.
Shit though, so sad when you find something that works that doesn't work
should have posted this in mental but this is as good as for me.

I am gonna play some good random UK tunes for u to ignore

The Levellers - Together All The Way

The Prodigy - Charly (Trip Into Drum and Bass Version)

The D.O.T. - Blood, Sweat and Tears

Tidy Street - Mary Jane (Acoustic)

Tricky - Hell Is Around The Corner

Goldfrapp - Black Cherry (Later with Jools Holland)

Rich!

I fucking love my job. oh man. those of you who know of my previous issues with work would understand just how much of a big deal this is. Work is now literally the highlight of my day. Fuck retail!!!

also, I'm so fucking high right now. listening to Kid A (radiohead) and it's magical

Mikeside

I fucking love my job. oh man. those of you who know of my previous issues with work would understand just how much of a big deal this is. Work is now literally the highlight of my day. Fuck retail!!!

also, I'm so fucking high right now. listening to Kid A (radiohead) and it's magical

Really happy for you dude, you've been through it and it looks like you're finally on the other side taking those deep breaths of victory.

2014 is the year of BritGAF taking over the fucking world, you guys.

Yeah ditto, really glad it's going well for you rich.

Mike's right, this is our year guys. But remember, awesome doesn't happen by itself, you have to go out and make that shit happen.

SteveWD40

Nice one, your old gig sounded like hell.

Like the av Mushsa.

NinjaBoiX

I'm liking the positive vibe in here tonight guys, let's have a collectively awesome year.

Liking the tunes Midnight Believer, The Prodigy, Tricky and Goldfrapp? Nice.

Good to see Rich and Musha are into the RPJ spirit, Mike and Steve, I request your magnificent visage displayed for all to see.

NinjaBoiX

You had my real pic for ages Ninj, didn't you save it? ;)
I did, but I defiled it, I took things far. I won't sicken you with the details, but I felt dirty and ashamed, so I deleted it.

Mikeside is in my wankbank right now.
Hey you guys, what's the best vita golf game? Ideal if it's available digitally.
Everybody's Golf was pretty good, not sure if it was available digitally. I think it was called something else over here too, maybe.

Edit: Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. Snappy huh?

Edit 2: Apparently you can get it digitally, but it doesn't come with an online pass. If that bothers you.

Son Of D

I'm pretty sure that if he took the time you do this for your present that you're safe to ask him out. Not a guaranteed yes, but I'd say it's very unlikely to damage the friendship

Edit : plus there's no point in wasting time on these things. A friendship lost (absolute worst case scenario) just gives you more room in your life to let other people have some of your time and heart. A friend who would let you asking them out damage your friendship isn't a friendship you need all that badly. Not that I think he'll do that based on the very limited view I have of the two of you.

Be daring, seek positivity and positive situations will come

You have a good point, we're both good friends and he doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd shut me out over something like that. I'm going to go for it, it won't be for a while (he lives in Essex, but he's visiting Devon rather later this month or early next) but I'll ask him. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Mikeside

I'm liking the positive vibe in here tonight guys, let's have a collectively awesome year.

Liking the tunes Midnight Believer, The Prodigy, Tricky and Goldfrapp? Nice.

Good to see Rich and Musha are into the RPJ spirit, Mike and Steve, I request your magnificent visage displayed for all to see.

Only for you

You have a good point, we're both good friends and he doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd shut me out over something like that. I'm going to go for it, it won't be for a while (he lives in Essex, but he's visiting Devon rather later this month or early next) but I'll ask him. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Good luck dude, you've got the right attitude and I hope it works out for ya!

Son Of D

I'll get my opinion from BritGAF members as well regarding the current real pic craze. Do I stick with this current avatar or go for this other picture I've got?

rlpcbhurq.png

There is one of me in front of the house from Spaced but you can't really see me properly in it (could the house out and focus on me though).

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'll be honest, real pic January fucking disgusts me. Just complete unabashed ego masturbation and the drama that always kicks off from the special community of folks who drive it makes me really appreciate the quaint, misplaced values of the BritGAF clique.

That being said I like your current picture Son of D. It looks better than the one in your post.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
hey cyanide how do you hang out with girls, i don't really know what to do besides go to the cinema, a restaurant or the pub

any advice?

no angel

i think i've found the underlying cause
She's usually cool but my brother in law told her that a gay guy and his mate came onto me (which is kind of true) and now she wants to know what the fuck happened in the pub. I would tell her if I knew I swear. They both tried on my glasses and then it got a bit weird. I'm a bit confused to be honst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom