• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I'm into chicks but i would clearly go for a muscle man if i was Gheyy! His big muscles would keep me warm at night.
Oh man, imaging our Kent being spooned by a big muscular bear, looollolllloool!

"Sshh, *gently strokes hair* it's a lot better if you just relax."

I'm into chicks but i would clearly go for a muscle man if i was Gheyy! His big muscles would keep me warm at night.

This is post of the day for me.

Sorry on my phone here but is there a UK buy/sell/trade thread for non game stuff? Trying to downsize my collectables and eBay seems to have a few too many liars and thieves for my liking.

I don't think there is but you could always make one?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Übermatik;76486651 said:
Yeah man, me too - except I've already done it once :p

Ah well, like I said, choosing a random course with no real expectations or preparation seems really daft to me. As much as living another year with my parents hurts, I'm going to just have to use this time to get ready for next year! I'll be 20/21 when I start again too...

The latter, now, I think. It doesn't help that I don't know myself what I want to do, so that's top of the list right now!

yeah i know what i'm going to do, but I'm self improving first, no point going in still unsure about things

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Oh man, imaging our Kent being spooned by a big muscular bear, looollolllloool!

"Sshh, *gently strokes hair* it's a lot better if you just relax."

I would feel his awesome abs on my back when he railed me! Damn shame i'm not gay to be honest.

Kentpaul

Urgh, time to get ready for work.

:(

Enjoy bro, I'm drinking strongbow and blasting tunes for the BRIT GAF SCOTLAND MEET. Going to pick up some MDAI when i arrive in Edinburgh for a pure serotonin release.

Need to be on point for meeting the big chap.

NinjaBoiX

This is post of the day for me.
Kent often gets that accolade from me.

Not today though...

*cheese eating grin*
Übermatik;76486815 said:
They warned me about the BritGAF OT...
Why you no hang out here more buddy?

And fill in the form innit!
Need to be on point for meeting the big chap.
Honestly Kent, sycophantic BS aside, he is actually a really nice dude. He listens, gives good advice, and is generally just a funny, interesting guy.

And he personally unbanned and unjuniored me in one fell swoop.

I like Evi, he's cool.

Kentpaul

Kent often gets that accolade from me.

Not today though...

*cheese eating grin*

Honestly Kent, sycophantic BS aside, he is actually a really nice dude. He listens, gives good advice, and is generally just a funny, interesting guy.

And he personally unbanned and unjuniored me in one fell swoop.

I like Evi, he's cool.

When did you get banned bro ?

Kentpaul

Haven't been drunk in about 2 weeks.

Tonight I change that.

I'm half way through my strongbow and getting some nice euphoric feelings, I prefer weed though but booze is great for social experiences. Can't wait to catch some free shows later, Shit's going to be fucking amazing guys.

NinjaBoiX

When did you get banned bro ?
Which time? Lol.

Last time, I'd been juniored for making a stupid thread while drunk, "members you love to hate". It was basically all you guys. It got locked in like 2 minutes flat, and I was juniored.

Then I got caught up in a post E3 junior cull, and perma'd. My pal freethought then PMed Mutes to get it sorted out.

It all worked out in the end!

Kentpaul

Which time? Lol.

Last time, I'd been juniored for making a stupid thread while drunk, "members you love to hate". It was basically all you guys. It got locked in like 2 minutes flat, and I was juniored.

Then I got caught up in a post E3 junior cull, and perma'd. My pal freethought then PMed Mutes to get it sorted out.

It all worked out in the end!

LOL you fucking GAF petty criminal! I got banned for a week once for trolling an american football thread with a pro rugby comment on the first comment of the thread.

Mod was like "TROLL HARDER" or something lol. I stick to the NEOGAF TOS in most situations though to avoid a ban.

afoni

Banned
It's pretty easy not to get banned on GAF from what I've seen. Just avoid making stupid comments at the wrong times and it's fine.

Kentpaul

It's pretty easy not to get banned on GAF from what I've seen. Just avoid making stupid comments at the wrong times and it's fine.

Yeah pretty much, It must be tense for you being a JR though haha. Gaf has good people posting on it so its hard to dislike anyone on here.

I don't go into a Nintendo thread and go LOL KIDDYTENDO!

From now on I will!

When's you Birthday: It's a secret.
Where do you live: Lincolnshire
Where are you from: Lincolnshire
Occupation/University: Retail (see posts above regarding uni...)
Favourite Actor/Actress: Damn, I dunno...
Favourite Band/Artist: Many, many contenders... Aphex Twin, Jon Hopkins, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Blur, Trentemoller... loads!
Favourite TV Show: Hmmm. Planet Earth? And any of Attenbourgh's affiliated documentaries. Top Gear, too. Simpsons.
Favourite Crisps: I just love crisps. Salt and Vinegar/Mini Cheddars/Pringles.
Favourite Biscuit: Custard Cream
Favourite Pokémon: Oddish/Tangela. They're both tight motherfuckers.
Ant or Dec: I heard they're the same person. Ever see them in the same room together? I thought not.
Stalactites or Stalagmites: The ceiling ones... Stalactites?
Beano or Dandy: Beano all the way

afoni

Banned
I usually walk into Nintendo threads and voice an opinion of someone who isn't blinded by dogmatic devotion to a corporation that makes videogames.

NinjaBoiX

True, but:

Biogaphy: A charming little scalliwag prone to outbursts of misguided anger and asking stupid questions.

:/
Übermatik;76488511 said:
From now on I will!

When's you Birthday: It's a secret.
Where do you live: Lincolnshire
Where are you from: Lincolnshire
Occupation/University: Retail (see posts above regarding uni...)
Favourite Actor/Actress: Damn, I dunno...
Favourite Band/Artist: Many, many contenders... Aphex Twin, Jon Hopkins, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Blur, Trentemoller... loads!
Favourite TV Show: Hmmm. Planet Earth? And any of Attenbourgh's affiliated documentaries. Top Gear, too. Simpsons.
Favourite Crisps: I just love crisps. Salt and Vinegar/Mini Cheddars/Pringles.
Favourite Biscuit: Custard Cream
Favourite Pokémon: Oddish/Tangela. They're both tight motherfuckers.
Ant or Dec: I heard they're the same person. Ever see them in the same room together? I thought not.
Stalactites or Stalagmites: The ceiling ones... Stalactites?
Beano or Dandy: Beano all the way
Good lad!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Übermatik;76488511 said:

tumblr_mdpx1f7nOB1r2du9bo1_400.gif

Good call.

xist

How does one dance around not being fully up to spec on the person requirements when applying for a new job?

For instance (and i don't even know what this means) -

Proven record of using database reporting for management and contract purposes

I hate these massive sell yourself bits in job applications (i'm terrible at it) so any decent advice on writing a support statement for an application would be great.

Kentpaul

Übermatik;76489083 said:
Going to Wetherspoon's for a pint and some lunch in an hour.

Favourite Wetherspoon's menu item? Go!

Hint: everything's shit.

Tennessee burger. Fucking GODLY sauce, Weatherspoons is fucking great bro.

Übermatik;76489083 said:

I quite like thier full breakfast. Though when ever I'm in early enough for a breakfast I tend to be in a state were I wouldn't care what I'm eating as long as I can eat it.

SteveWD40

Übermatik;76489083 said:
Going to Wetherspoon's for a pint and some lunch in an hour.

Hint: everything's shit.

Every time I have eaten there:

i4UEE49.gif

usually only when out on a drunken binge, it's crap, but you get a lot of it.

Mikeside

Superstar! Hopefully he'll play DS3 co-op with me now.

sounds like what I'm doing :) fancy some multiplayer at some point on saturday maybe?

A distinct possibility! Just give me a holler and I'll probably be up for it!

I'll join in if that's ok? I even have some Sony Pulse headphones.

It ain't a party without you, bud. Let me know when you want to play. I'm already up to almost 7 million in the bank just from my session last night. Playing on Very Hard/Overkill gets you BANKKKKKK

Kentpaul

YO SHORTY WHAT YO PHONE NUMBA

Übermatik;76489295 said:
Their burgers are amazing, actually. Gourmet burger is where it's at.

Might go for a steak. Fucking waffles afterwards, why not.

There the best burgers containing processed meat i have tasted, love their chips to man.

8bit

Knows the Score
How does one dance around not being fully up to spec on the person requirements when applying for a new job?

For instance (and i don't even know what this means) -

Proven record of using database reporting for management and contract purposes

I hate these massive sell yourself bits in job applications (i'm terrible at it) so any decent advice on writing a support statement for an application would be great.

Do you know how to create a report in Access? That's probably what asked for.

I don't think Evi was very impressed with Wetherspoons. He's not been impressed with the food here in general, although I took him to Pizza Express and he thought it was ok.

You get what you pay for.

It is easy to not get banned, I've been here for 3 years now and never been banned. It was tense at first as a junior. Just don't get drawn into heated arguments.

Kentpaul

I don't think Evi was very impressed with Wetherspoons. He's not been impressed with the food here in general, although I took him to Pizza Express and he thought it was ok.

You get what you pay for.

It is easy to not get banned, I've been here for 3 years now and never been banned. It was tense at first as a junior. Just don't get drawn into heated arguments.

Did you guys at least take evilore to a chippy?

Jordan

Easiest way to not get banned is to post in one thread and one thread only and become part of a clique and don't be a stupid cunt about it... Or at least, that's working for me.

Kentpaul

No more talking about food.
I left my wallet at home & there's nothing to eat here..
Fuckkkkkk

Bite the bullet and ask a co-worker for a tap, I done it once and it was so worth it. That was on backshift though so my hunger was more intense.

Kentpaul

flirt your way to a free lunch

i did it all the time at college and all the guys kept buying me chicken and chips

Free food feels brad bro, I turned up to CS with a sandwich in a box and the lads all hit MACKDEEZ in the van and i had no money lol , fucking supervisor noticed and handed me a few quid. I had a shamefull walk into macdee's and a shame wait to get my PLAIN DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER and WHITE COFFEE.

My blood girlfriend slagged me silly when we were baked later in the night when i told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom